Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are seeing each other, I hope he keeps her off camera as much as possible so the weirdos don't start trying to dig up info on her. Over in the TTT thread people stalk Jenn's sisters Instagram page and know way too much about Tim's family. It's one thing to discuss the vloggers, they put themselves out there on YouTube, but looking up info about their family or friends is a little creepy.
Not sure who you're referring to specifically over there or how long you've been watching the Trackers but Tim's had ALL his family on screen before, multiple times back in the day, including weddings, trips overseas, holiday parties, random gatherings or drunk outings, Jenn making homemade stuff for his parent's anniversary showing all sorts of personal pics, etc. and Jenn's referenced her mom, grandma, dad, etc., a handful of times, as well as her sister's IG is public so I don't know about the word "stalk," specifically. 🤣

But yeah, some of us are locals here in Orlando and have (had) been watching them since almost the beginning, so you just end up naturally using your brain to piece things together and learn stuff over the course of many many years.

(Though, like @VloggerCritic and I have a tendency to do, not gonna lie that I've been on the Clerk of Courts website looking up traffic tickets for Woo or the Appraiser's website for housing value for the Trackers... but again, it's all public record so ... 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 15
Yeah I am a bit too obsessed with the Trackers but some people seem to take it to a whole other level. I don't think any of them are ill intentioned or at least I would hope not. Whoever found Jenn's sister the OnlyFans failed model and day shift stripper they need a gold medal for sure!

Why do people keep talking about fondling merchandise? Do they not understand humans put that merchandise on shelves (without gloves on oh the horror! /s) and people tend to touch things in stores? I get their might be some minor risk of bacteria but it just seems like a weird thing to call vloggers out on.

When you turn your personal life into a product to make a profit you need to expect some negative feedback. I wish no ill will towards any of these vloggers but think the era of theme park vlogging and vlogging in general just needs to end.

Reactions: 10
Mr. Woo goes to the Magic Kingdom for Halloween before he goes on a road trip.
All he does is eat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He starts off with the usual road trip click bait acting like this is the last time ever. He shows up at 1:30 PM so he can only be there a limited amount of time. Halloween’s eve eve is not a thing. Yes, cakes are sweet and water is wet. 🤦‍♀️Reminds me of summers eve because he is a narcissistic douche. What does he do all day? Also I agree the roadtrip is chilli fest whoever called it
---
Speaking for all of Canada, we do not ever want David to cross our Border! Goid thing there is “something “ that is preventing him from getting a Passport. 🙏👍
I can’t be arsed to look into further than I have but I bet he has a felony that prevents him from going to Canada or bothering to get a passport.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The October Abandoned/HorrorCon/WDW spinner landed on WDW yesterday. Heaven forbid he starts a vlog anywhere but Celebration when he's home. Gets McDonald's PSL and we head to WDW. It's already past noon, so I guess Adam slept in again, eh?

Today's bizzare, useless phrase is that Oct 29th is "Halloween's Eve Eve". Adam thinks this is very entertaining. Perhaps next year he can call October 28th "Halloween's Eve Eve Eve". Really Adam, it's so funny, let's keep it going.

Adam gets stuck on Mansion and just leaves in 2 full minutes of footage in the dark. Very entertaining, Adam, you're a genius!

This looks so appetizing...:sick:
1698676275582.png

and based on his comment the other day, we now know he absolutely does this on purpose in almost every video. He hasn't figured out yet that it's cringe and not entertaining at all
1698676432106.png

Adam's review of the next item is "it's basically a cake" (he doesn't know what a whoopie pie is?? Plus anyone with eyes can see it's a mini cake) and that it's "way sweet, very sweet" and I'm sure that came as shock because the ingredients list surely doesn't give you a clue 🥴
1698676725257.png

Then Adam gets some healthy chili to round out his visit and prepare for "finishing the year strong" after Halloween. He can't end to vlog at WDW, he has to give us some useless footage back at Celebration. He also uses this time to remind us once again that tomorrow he'll be flying to "another state" and then renting a car and driving back home. Because he refuses to name the state, he fosters hope among his viewers that he's going somewhere new and different. But we know the chances of that are tiny.

Reactions: 12
He starts off with the usual road trip click bait acting like this is the last time ever. He shows up at 1:30 PM so he can only be there a limited amount of time. Halloween’s eve eve is not a thing. Yes, cakes are sweet and water is wet. 🤦‍♀️Reminds me of summers eve because he is a narcissistic douche. What does he do all day? Also I agree the roadtrip is chilli fest whoever called it
---

I can’t be arsed to look into further than I have but I bet he has a felony that prevents him from going to Canada or bothering to get a passport.
True. He can get a passport but what international countries would easily let him in? That is the question. I know for Canada that you can sort of pre qualify fir entry if you have something at issue in your background. You can then be pre cleared before you actually arrive at the airport customs. He is too lazy to do this or he cares mot to visit other cultures etc.

Reactions: 4
The October Abandoned/HorrorCon/WDW spinner landed on WDW yesterday. Heaven forbid he starts a vlog anywhere but Celebration when he's home. Gets McDonald's PSL and we head to WDW. It's already past noon, so I guess Adam slept in again, eh?

Today's bizzare, useless phrase is that Oct 29th is "Halloween's Eve Eve". Adam thinks this is very entertaining. Perhaps next year he can call October 28th "Halloween's Eve Eve Eve". Really Adam, it's so funny, let's keep it going.

Adam gets stuck on Mansion and just leaves in 2 full minutes of footage in the dark. Very entertaining, Adam, you're a genius!

This looks so appetizing...:sick:
View attachment 2540838

and based on his comment the other day, we now know he absolutely does this on purpose in almost every video. He hasn't figured out yet that it's cringe and not entertaining at all
View attachment 2540848

Adam's review of the next item is "it's basically a cake" (he doesn't know what a whoopie pie is?? Plus anyone with eyes can see it's a mini cake) and that it's "way sweet, very sweet" and I'm sure that came as shock because the ingredients list surely doesn't give you a clue 🥴
View attachment 2540856

Then Adam gets some healthy chili to round out his visit and prepare for "finishing the year strong" after Halloween. He can't end to vlog at WDW, he has to give us some useless footage back at Celebration. He also uses this time to remind us once again that tomorrow he'll be flying to "another state" and then renting a car and driving back home. Because he refuses to name the state, he fosters hope among his viewers that he's going somewhere new and different. But we know the chances of that are tiny.
Im not changing my avatar just yet but this face will be my next one 😂 since its just Jenn Tracker but with a penis

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I found an interesting vlog about Adam that detailed some interesting tidbits. The guy speaking is a private investigator and talks about what led to the estrangement between Adam and Jackie Super Enthused (starts around 3:30 minute mark):

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I found an interesting vlog about Adam that detailed some interesting tidbits. The guy speaking is a private investigator and talks about what led to the estrangement between Adam and Jackie Super Enthused (starts around 3:30 minute mark):

A bit rambling and speculative, but the content is really not that different from what users here post. I didn't get much from the Jackie Super Enthused bit (I'm curious what specifically he saw to give the perception that Jackie "used" Adam).

I was more interested in what he had to say about Adam's DVC contracts. He mentioned that he thought it was a bad idea on Adam's part and cited personal experience as a DVC salesman to back it up.

Not sure who you're referring to specifically over there or how long you've been watching the Trackers but Tim's had ALL his family on screen before, multiple times back in the day, including weddings, trips overseas, holiday parties, random gatherings or drunk outings, Jenn making homemade stuff for his parent's anniversary showing all sorts of personal pics, etc. and Jenn's referenced her mom, grandma, dad, etc., a handful of times, as well as her sister's IG is public so I don't know about the word "stalk," specifically. 🤣
The word "stalk" gets thrown around a lot in modern society in a way that should be appalling to anyone who has been a stalking victim. Stalking is a very serious crime. The definition of "stalking" is not "reading what someone posts about themselves publicly on the internet."

Reactions: 11
A bit rambling and speculative, but the content is really not that different from what users here post. I didn't get much from the Jackie Super Enthused bit (I'm curious what specifically he saw to give the perception that Jackie "used" Adam).

I was more interested in what he had to say about Adam's DVC contracts. He mentioned that he thought it was a bad idea on Adam's part and cited personal experience as a DVC salesman to back it up.

The word "stalk" gets thrown around a lot in modern society in a way that should be appalling to anyone who has been a stalking victim. Stalking is a very serious crime. The definition of "stalking" is not "reading what someone posts about themselves publicly on the internet."
I listened to that video also, SO much rambling and a lot of “I’m not gonna say anything or any names” over and over. He also said PMM is “genuine” and I don’t believe that for a second so I honestly don’t trust what this guy has to say lol.

Reactions: 11

Yeah, exactly. Nor is it researching or viewing publicly available information (in county records). Hell, if people choose to put themselves (and often their family members) out there on the internet for - to use one of Woo's favorite phrases - "over a decade," then people are going to start to piece things together and / or get curious. It's only human nature.

RE: the video posted above.

I "wow" reacted to it because while, indeed, it was rambling quite a bit - he seemed to both say SE used Woo (I'd imagine this was for his viewers to subscribe to her too) while also insinuating SE was "afraid" of Woo.

I thought it was interesting that, regarding the latter, he alluded to something that may have happened with a hot-headed Woo and SE? Like, what did he do? Come at her aggressively? What would a private investigator be able to find with regard to that nugget of information?
---
He is seriously 49 going on 15 with this vlog title and thumbnail.

...stuck on haunted mansion during my last day of Halloween time... 🥴

1698687122286.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's hard for me to take anyone seriously who gives their channel this name, and who writes like this:
1698687562509.png

1698687603718.png

I'm no English major, and I'm certainly not a grammar expert, and it's clear that people on the internet have a lot of trouble with possessive vs plural, but when you confuse "here" with hear, and you can't write Dies without an apostrophe, you probably haven't finished high school.

And then his last 5 videos are ripoffs of Troll Patrol using (really bad) AI voices to make fun of ATW. I can't take him seriously.

• Angry
It's hard for me to take anyone seriously who gives their channel this name, and who writes like this:
View attachment 2541186
View attachment 2541188

I'm no English major, and I'm certainly not a grammar expert, and it's clear that people on the internet have a lot of trouble with possessive vs plural, but when you confuse "here" with hear, and you can't write Dies without an apostrophe, you probably haven't finished high school.

And then his last 5 videos are ripoffs of Troll Patrol using (really bad) AI voices to make fun of ATW. I can't take him seriously.
I didn’t even know he had videos making fun of him, it’s funny because in that 17 minute long video he’s like “yeah blah blah blah I like him blah blah mental health issues” pick a lane dude

Reactions: 5
I appreciate the "Multiple Woopeats Warning" (y) it is a given with his vlogs, but still appreciated!

56156151185.jpg

• Haha
🤣 🤣 🤣 Didn't I just mention this several days ago?

Not saying he didn't already have this planned, but ya know how Woo is... never knows where the day will take him...or the people on Tattle and Reddit giving him ideas. 🤣 🤣 🤣

1698757909499.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.