Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had the right idea - Salem for Halloween.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Adam (maybe) FINALLY changed up his plane travel shooting style. No spending 20-25 minutes of the video filming around the airport, looking for his gate and plane, detailing how security was, no shots of the gift shops, no shots of food on the plane, no shots of his feet, no creepy whispering as he films his plane food.

However, I suspect that's all because it was an early flight, and he was actually doing something (Hocus Pocus filming locations) that day, so he wanted to make the video about that and not about a "flight experience". We'll see if this is a true change or just a one time concession (although according to him he won't be flying again for quite some time, maybe the start of 2024 baseball?).

Adam admits Micah already did a great video on the Hocus Pocus locations, and the local vlogger that Adam meets up with for this video (that he also met up with the last time he was in Salem) mentions that he did a great Hocus Pocus locations video 5 years ago. Nevertheless, Adam needs to do one himself while being guided by this other vlogger 🥴

(full disclosure, I have never seen Hocus Pocus and I don't care about Hocus Pocus, and I FF'd thru a lot of this video)

Adam's camera really does well with dynamic range in challenging conditions 😂. Being able to see the statue's face at all would be great, but not with this crap equipment
View attachment 2542700

It's a bit odd, Adam's pal leading him around town (Ben Laurence) did these locations 5 years ago and he seems very proud of his work. A year later, Adam's good friend Micah did the same exact locations (probably using Ben's video as a guide) and Adam can't stop talking about Micah's video, which seems insulting to me. Grimm Life Collective also did this a couple of years ago, so why is Adam doing this???

Also, now's a good time to stop and talk about the fact that Adam flew into Boston at the end of October in shorts. OK, he was coming from Orlando, that's understandable, but certainly he'll change into something warmer at the hotel, right? It's raining and a real feel temp of 45 degrees. He checks into his hotel AND DOES NOT CHANGE INTO PANTS. He walks around Salem all day in the rain in shorts. Adam complains about the weather the entire time.

He made sure to get this bullshit in though:
View attachment 2542734

Man he looks like he's 55+, not 49.

Also, remember Adam is very cold and freezing, but REFUSES TO ZIP UP HIS HOODIE SO PEOPLE CAN SEE HIS T-SHIRT. You can really see the weight starting to come back on to him, too.
View attachment 2542738
Yep , he looks 10 years older than his real age 🤮

Reactions: 5
He went to the movies 6 times, I believe in about a week and half - Hocus Pocus, BTTF, Exorcist, The Birds, Five Nights at Freddies, and Dawn of the Dead. Probably ate the entire large AMC popcorn every time. That's a lot lot of salt, and doesn't even include if he added 'butter' on top.
But the question is did he acquire a zero sugar fruit punch to compensate for the popcorn? :unsure:

1111111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks, Woo stan!
Updated with "pylon" - https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-the-woo/

View attachment 2544614

Also - WTF? And THREE people LIKED this comment?! 🥴

View attachment 2544616

Puppies (and kittens) are cute. Adam is not.

List of Dogfluencers I watch everyday:

Hammy and Olivia and their cat friends

Ollie and Tato

Clarence.

Charlie The Golden and his dog and cat friends

Last time I watched ATW vlog (barring Troll Patrol). Thinking, thinking, thinking, brain failure on that. See Adam, based on my survey of me. Dogs and cats get more views than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adam's in Salem but it seems that 24/7/365 he's a permanent resident of Lazytown.

Listen to this itinerary and see if it sounds familiar:

Wake up, go outside, start filming, meet a "friend" because he can't do anything by himself anymore, get a coffee, film in some gift shops, film some performers, film some decorations, film some displays, eat poorly (cookies and pizza), film some people dressed up.

Based on the above, he did the same thing he does in Celebration for any street party they have, or at Dragon Con, or anywhere like that. No thought, no plan, the guy he was with certainly didn't give him any plan, just show up, walk around while filming, edit it together and that's all folks.

Adam seems a bit obsessed with filming the police in Salem, just constant shots of the police riding by, or standing around, every police vehicle he sees is included in the final cut of this non-masterpiece. It culminates with his filming of the mounted police, and Adam gets very scared and seems to be terrified he'll get trampled. "I'm not a horse expert, but I don't know if these horses should be around this many people", he says. Yes, Adam, the police should only use horses to ride in the quiet countryside, it's not like the police SPECIFICALLY TRAIN HORSES for crowd control purposes in, you know, CROWDS.

Then he's so devoid of any content even in Salem on Halloween night that he just follows behind the mounted police to see if something will happen (spoiler alert: nothing happens)

Adam tipped this guy in order to make a fake face for a thumbnail (which he didn't use, of course)
1698848082529.png

Now what route will he take home (sadly, he has to go through my state of New York)? Will he head west and then south (avoiding Rhode Island and Connecticut), or will he go south through those states in the more direct route? Will he visit his pal the Philly Captain? Has he lined up "friends" down the east coast to film with? Will he stop in Gatlinburg? The possibilities are endless, but we know one thing: Adam will do a poor, lazy job of it.

Reactions: 14
Avoiding Rhode Island and Connecticut
I wonder if Adam realizes that if he ever goes to RI that Quahog is a clam and not a real place?!

He'd probably be kicked out all the famous places in RI as he is not dressed properly and not an appropriate T-shirt will cover going to Newport.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MWW.jpg

@dirtnap101 but did he have more then 1 caffeinated beverage in today's vlog ?

If I had to wager he probably will traverse west through Mass and into NY, then down into PA. Doe he realize he is still lacking appropriate attire for this part of the country? On behalf of those of us in the Northeast please leave now Adam! 👍

• Haha
Adam seems a bit obsessed with filming the police in Salem, just constant shots of the police riding by, or standing around, every police vehicle he sees is included in the final cut of this non-masterpiece. It culminates with his filming of the mounted police, and Adam gets very scared and seems to be terrified he'll get trampled. "I'm not a horse expert, but I don't know if these horses should be around this many people", he says. Yes, Adam, the police should only use horses to ride in the quiet countryside, it's not like the police SPECIFICALLY TRAIN HORSES for crowd control purposes in, you know, CROWDS.

"I'm not a horse expert, but I don't know if these horses should be around this many people"

Wait. He said that? He ACTUALLY said that?

Oh yes, Woo. The police are eagerly awaiting your advisement on what they should actually be doing with their mounted unit...because I'm certain you know better than they do. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Adam's in Salem but it seems that 24/7/365 he's a permanent resident of Lazytown.

Listen to this itinerary and see if it sounds familiar:

Wake up, go outside, start filming, meet a "friend" because he can't do anything by himself anymore, get a coffee, film in some gift shops, film some performers, film some decorations, film some displays, eat poorly (cookies and pizza), film some people dressed up.

Based on the above, he did the same thing he does in Celebration for any street party they have, or at Dragon Con, or anywhere like that. No thought, no plan, the guy he was with certainly didn't give him any plan, just show up, walk around while filming, edit it together and that's all folks.

Then he's so devoid of any content even in Salem on Halloween night that he just follows behind the mounted police to see if something will happen (spoiler alert: nothing happens)

Adam tipped this guy in order to make a fake face for a thumbnail (which he didn't use, of course)
View attachment 2544681

Now what route will he take home (sadly, he has to go through my state of New York)? Will he head west and then south (avoiding Rhode Island and Connecticut), or will he go south through those states in the more direct route? Will he visit his pal the Philly Captain? Has he lined up "friends" down the east coast to film with? Will he stop in Gatlinburg? The possibilities are endless, but we know one thing: Adam will do a poor, lazy job of it.
wow. The halloween Salem scene today vs many years ago is night and day. So commercialized, similar to a DisneyHorror Night but without paid actors and seemingly calm day time crowds. Adam started his journey rather calmly in the day light with tents and merchants on a sunny day. No big deal he thought. As the night grew darker later on the amount of people, the crowd control mounted police and the visibly crazed characters coming up to him, made him literally almost poop his pants! He was AFRAID. He said he was going to stay out all night yet, he was so frightened of the entire scene that he seemed to leave early and run to get a ride share! Lmao. He was so scared that he never left the core of the town to some of the darker streets and alley ways where the cults actually gather for their rituals. What a man baby! He won’t be returning anytime soon. Stick to the very well orchestrated convention centers David. You can’t handle the reality of non scripted outdoor events outside of your fake town in fake scenes. BOO! That home schooling certainly didn’t seem to prepare you very well for the reality of life! 👻👺😱 🧙‍♀️ What 49yr old isn’t aware of the purpose of mounted Police in large crowds in a potentially precarious place? David Williams, that’s who!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Adam: I have social anxiety! Don't say "hi" to me if you see me!

Also Adam: I'm in unbelievably crowded Salem, MA on Halloween, talking to a bunch of complete strangers!

1698866060761.png

1698866088235.png

1698866118504.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
MORE random sampling of stan comments -

Right. There's nothing to do that's fun in the entire state of Florida. Absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. Not even for Halloween.

1698866310351.png

He can't meet you. He's got social anxiety, remember?

1698866358017.png

Yes, the fully trained horse as part of a mounted patrol unit was having an anxiety attack.

1698866464860.png

:unsure: Umm...?

1698866488248.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok, I gotta ask... Which produced more horseshit: the back end of the mounted patrol or the mouth of the vlogger?

• Haha
So he goes to Salem for Halloween, and then the plan is to go on a "road trip" back home for 2+ weeks. What's the first thing he does come Nov 1? He stays based in Salem in his hotel and does a day trip to Vermont to cover Beetlejuice filming locations. 2.5 hour drive from Salem, each way. 🥴

Of course he's been there before, as have many other people (there's more than a dozen on Youtube, including rather recently his pals Jordan The Lion and Tampa Jay), so Woopeat in full effect.

He's super excited that someone has put this up and he doesn't have to bring the movie freeze frame up on his phone:
1698934683453.png

Yes, sit back, relax and enjoy commentary like "there's Geena Davis there":
1698935250222.png

Adam then tries to match up angles with the stills on his phone, and does a pretty awful job. He talks with a lollipop in his mouth, which was given to him by the librarian. I guess he/she figured out quickly that Adam is a child.

Halfway through it diverts from being a Beetlejuice vlog to a "oh look, it's snowing" vlog, and then it becomes a "look at this old stuff along the side of the road" vlog. Adam spends more time in the gas station/general store down the road from the town than he does covering Beetlejuice filming locations.

I see that Green Day will be doing a stadium tour next year with Rancid and Smashing Pumpkins. Will Adam put it on his calendar for 2024, or is a big stadium show not "punk rock" enough for Mr. Fugazi?

I see that Green Day will be doing a stadium tour next year with Rancid and Smashing Pumpkins. Will Adam put it on his calendar for 2024, or is a big stadium show not "punk rock" enough for Mr. Fugazi?
Adam is too punk for Green Day! He is more a disciple of Sonny Eclipse.

sonny-eclipse-returns-02172023-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You meant Blink-182. They are even punker than Fugazi, Bad Brains, and Black Flag combined. Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.