Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cuz normal people don't freak out about a random person coughing behind them to the extent he did - both keeping it in the vlog and not taking it out in the final edit, mentioning it again in the vlog, and then repeatedly responding to people's comments about the very thing he purposefully left in the vlog. 🙄
What a psycho! If I ever bump into his majesty, King David - Adam of Woo Gives a tit, I’ll be sure to “cough my head off.” Not on him or anything. I don’t want to kill our sacred lol cow, just annoy him. He really has a thing about that??? Why am I surprised?

Reactions: 13
More Pumpkin coffee drinks, aimlessly wandering around Central Florida malls, and a horror movie at the Thee-ate-er with Micah, Tampa Jay, Cris the Girl, etc., etc.

The End

Reactions: 10
More Pumpkin coffee drinks, aimlessly wandering around Central Florida malls, and a horror movie at the Thee-ate-er with Micah, Tampa Jay, Cris the Girl, etc., etc.

The End
So you can confirm he had a piping hot caffeinated beverage? Sounds like another lackluster snoozefest. :sleep:

His views are slipping. . . in the last 2 weeks he is averaging around 40k views per video. Even his Disney videos have not been matching the old numbers. . . . . meanwhile Paging Mr Moron who has 1/3 of the Subs as Adam does usually will hit 100k views. Nate has got the kool-aid drinking stans hooked with the dumb village idiot character he portrays.

Since he reads here. . .
Hi Adam, perhaps people are getting tired of the woopeats? Annoyed with your miserable personality? Enjoy the gravy train while it lasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, Woo definitely seems like part of the anti-science, anti-vaxxer crowd, I can't recall what his stance was back during Covid? Can you? Daddy Rev. Jim probably told him he'd go to hell if he thwarted "god's plans" by getting an evil RSV respiratory virus vaccination this season.

Today he tolerated the company of his crew of most-fawning simpering wannabe-woo minions (Tampa Jay, Micah, et al.) and held court with them to watch some old schlock movie. Adam the Woo, the guy is always telegraphing some major cringe vibes.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't want to be coughed on because he has no health insurance, but has no problem with consistently consuming large amounts of the shittiest food available. Okay guy, because triple bypasses are free.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems like he ran out new things to do. The only place in the United States he has not been to is Alaska. The only way to do interesting things is a cruise ship out of Canada.

Reactions: 3
I've got nothing. No words. I just can't. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2536246
He didn’t seem concerned about this during the pandemic.
---
What a douchey response. All the options to go with, and this is what the asshole picks.
I noticed he often has a snarky response even when it’s one of his fans. Interesting that he doesn’t consider the audible portion part of the video yet he describes everything he sees in detail as if he’s narrating it for the vision impaired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah, Woo definitely seems like part of the anti-science, anti-vaxxer crowd, I can't recall what his stance was back during Covid? Can you? Daddy Rev. Jim probably told him he'd go to hell if he thwarted "god's plans" by getting an evil RSV respiratory virus vaccination this season.

Today he tolerated the company of his crew of most-fawning simpering wannabe-woo minions (Tampa Jay, Micah, et al.) and held court with them to watch some old schlock movie. Adam the Woo, the guy is always telegraphing some major cringe vibes.
Adam got vaxxed against Covid-19 back in 2021. He waffled back and forth and then decided to get it. Certainly it was only an option because it was FREE (no insurance needed) and he thought it would get him back on track with content, getting in to places, etc.

Reactions: 9
I recall giggles shaming but not naming him on Twitter. It was pretty clear she was referring to him though. I’m sure Papa Woo was telling him it was the mark of the beast and/or a way for the government to track him. Looks like Giggles won that round.

Reactions: 14
Adam got vaxxed against Covid-19 back in 2021. He waffled back and forth and then decided to get it. Certainly it was only an option because it was FREE (no insurance needed) and he thought it would get him back on track with content, getting in to places, etc.
I remember his lengthy video when he finally decided to get it. No one tells him what to do, he does his own research, blah blah blah. His own research was probably limited to "can I fly without a vaccine?"

I'm with you, it was 100 percent content-driven. I doubt he would not have gotten it otherwise.

Reactions: 14
Seems like he ran out new things to do. The only place in the United States he has not been to is Alaska. The only way to do interesting things is a cruise ship out of Canada.
Speaking for all of Canada, we do not ever want David to cross our Border! Goid thing there is “something “ that is preventing him from getting a Passport. 🙏👍

Reactions: 7
You know the deal, PSL, yet another Horror Con, of course on he's been to many times before, of course Tampa Jay, Cris the Girl, and Micah are all there. Let's buy yet another t-shirt (and a bag to carry it in for an additional $20), and some more blu-rays, because a movie collection isn't complete without Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers and Witch Academy.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, Chelsea shows up. Did she arrive with him? If she did, he kept it quiet because he and/or she doesn't want anyone to know.

But stick around, because you get to hear a guy who talks for a living say stuff like "The celebrity who was signing here has stopped and left, so all these people will not get their autograph signed" ???

He shows pretty much everything he bought during the video, but then just to extend the length a bit more, he gets back home and "shows the haul" of everything he bought, once again on the couch/bed/futon or whatever has that thick white blanket on it. He got THREE T-SHIRTS, how many t-shirts does this guy have, he buys dozens every year. I know it's his primary clothing item along with the shorts, but he must have a closet full of t-shirts with a bunch he never wears.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder how often Chelsea goes with Woo but he does not show her.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder how often Chelsea goes with Woo but he does not show her.
If they are seeing each other, I hope he keeps her off camera as much as possible so the weirdos don't start trying to dig up info on her. Over in the TTT thread people stalk Jenn's sisters Instagram page and know way too much about Tim's family. It's one thing to discuss the vloggers, they put themselves out there on YouTube, but looking up info about their family or friends is a little creepy.

Reactions: 10
If they are seeing each other, I hope he keeps her off camera as much as possible so the weirdos don't start trying to dig up info on her. Over in the TTT thread people stalk Jenn's sisters Instagram page and know way too much about Tim's family. It's one thing to discuss the vloggers, they put themselves out there on YouTube, but looking up info about their family or friends is a little creepy.
Yeah, there are some people in that thread that cross the line into near-obsession.

Reactions: 6
Mr. Woo should follow the lead of so called celibrity, Kat Von D. She is getting rid of a bunch of crap tattoos by covering her body with solid black tattoo ink. What could possibly go wrong? Unknown at this time if she will go full minstrel show and cover her face. Maybe Mr. Woo, who certainly has crap tattoos, could top her by tattooing himself purple. You just know he is a Barney fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.