Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love Buc-ee’s! I’m from Albuquerque and the nearest Buc-ee’s was 9 hours away in Dallas. I moved to Florida in August and hit up many Buc-ee’s during the move. Now I live about 30 minutes from the St Augustine location.
Two of us left Buc-ee’s today with less food than Adam got when he went.
Yeah. I hear ya. While we stock up on snacks to take home (and eat at a normal rate of speed LOL - like beaver nuggets, jalapeno bread, or their awesome banana pudding ...or the sausage kolaches I eat for breakfast the next day w/ black coffee (not swimming in sugar like Adam), or their candied almonds I chop in my homemade chicken salad for a touch of sweet), we never get as much to eat IN ONE SITTING as he shoved in his face the other day. :sick:

I don't know how he can eat that much at one time but then go on starvation diets other times.

ETA / OT: Whereabouts do you live near St. Augustine? We're up there all the time. That and Flagler Beach. We're always on the hunt for new foodie spots if you can share any places you like! :)

Reactions: 8
Then he announces his decision "NO! I do not want to leave Central Florida and I want to put down deeper roots here!"
@dirtnap101 thanks for the recap! That would explain the IG post I read before coming on here.

With Paging Mr Moron's lease also up in this December could these two be roommates as some have suggested? Some would Wager it could happen.

Also dirtnap101 thanks for posting the wiki link! Gotta keep up with these wooisms.

Screenshot_20231021_124739_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I absolutely love Buc-ee’s! I’m from Albuquerque and the nearest Buc-ee’s was 9 hours away in Dallas. I moved to Florida in August and hit up many Buc-ee’s during the move. Now I live about 30 minutes from the St Augustine location.
Two of us left Buc-ee’s today with less food than Adam got when he went.
I love Buc-ee's also and I live in northwest New Mexico (about less than an hour away SE of the Four Corners Monument). I visited my first Buc-ee's in Forth Worth, TX in 2017 (and I'm glad I was familiar with that area as I had family that lived not far from that location back then). I'm so glad they are going to build a Buc-ee's east of Amarillo, TX. Although it will be an 8-hour drive from where I'm at, at least the drive will be worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, just to note: this is another (mini) walk 'n talk where Adam discusses his long and short term future with NO MENTION OF RETIREMENT, which used to be a staple of every one he did the last few years.

With Paging Mr Moron's lease also up in this December could these two be roommates as some have suggested? Some would Wager it could happen.
Is Adam really friends with PMM? If I had to pick Adam's closest friends from the many vloggers he knows and says hello to, it would be Daphne, Micah, maybe Tim Tracker, maybe Tampa Jay. PMM would be way down on the list.

But no, I can't see Adam wanting to have a roommate at this stage. And apparently he somehow makes money hand over fist from YouTube AdSense if he really goes ahead with buying a "homestead", because he's stated many times he hates having debt hanging over his head, so I would expect him to put a hefty down payment on any place he buys, and then pay the rest off as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 10
ETA / OT: Whereabouts do you live near St. Augustine? We're up there all the time. That and Flagler Beach. We're always on the hunt for new foodie spots if you can share any places you like! :)
I’m in Jacksonville although I just moved here two weeks ago from Highlands county. We drove out to Buc-ee’s today and it was a 32 minute drive. Still learning the area but Buc-ee’s was pretty crowded. I have no clue how Adam doesn’t feel like a jackass recording crowded places like this talking to himself. You would think with his “social anxiety” he would try to remain inconspicuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I found it interesting he brought up moving to Kissimmee and Davenport. Both cheaper areas, Davenport further away but newer homes. Kissimmee closer but older houses.

Reactions: 3
@2020planner - I have another one for the list! (Unless I missed it. I am not sure if the list is posted in thread 13 yet)

"Conundrum" - Now getting here after the fireworks is going to be quite the interesting conundrum post fireworks.
Thanks for the link @dirtnap101 !

Updated -

Also, just to note: this is another (mini) walk 'n talk where Adam discusses his long and short term future with NO MENTION OF RETIREMENT, which used to be a staple of every one he did the last few years.

Is Adam really friends with PMM? If I had to pick Adam's closest friends from the many vloggers he knows and says hello to, it would be Daphne, Micah, maybe Tim Tracker, maybe Tampa Jay. PMM would be way down on the list.

But no, I can't see Adam wanting to have a roommate at this stage. And apparently he somehow makes money hand over fist from YouTube AdSense if he really goes ahead with buying a "homestead", because he's stated many times he hates having debt hanging over his head, so I would expect him to put a hefty down payment on any place he buys, and then pay the rest off as quickly as possible.
I'm sure we can all do the math, but it is worth pointing out that if he gets a traditional 30-year mortgage, he'd be paying on it until he's nearly 80 -- 65 if he opts for a 15 year mortgage. YouTube ad revenue must pay very handsomely, and he must be quite confident that it will continue to do so for some time if he intends to "retire" in the near future... or maybe since he's not talking about retiring anymore, he realized that he has to "work" for a lot longer if he intends to buy a house after he blew all his cash on Disney pins and Howard the Duck figurines.

As for a roommate... it's hard to say. I always feel like Adam seems happier when he's around other people, so I could understand him opting to live with a roommate (or rent a closet in someone's condo) purely for the social aspect. But I never saw Adam and Nate as particularly close, so both of them musing about homeownership right now has got to be no more than a coincidence.

Reactions: 7
I can agree him buying something with Nate is very unlikely but wild speculation is part of Tattle.

I can see why he's looking outside Celebration I doubt he wants this kind of monthly payment hanging over him:

1000002388.png

1000002389.png

• Wow
  • Sad
21.10.2023_14.58.48_REC.png

David will eventually find a place a to call home.

He spends like a drunken sailor, wasting his $ on DVC, first class travel, Disney merch crap, etc.. If he wasn't so hypnotized by consumer propaganda he might have a pot to piss in when he hits old age. A big part of his new LOLCOW status is his squandering of financial resources. What a fool! :LOL:

Today we find out that Adam's little drive to Buc-ees in St Augustine was actually a trip to see some real estate "right over the state line" in Georgia.

Apparently Adam's been thinking a lot about where he wants to be, and he says doesn't want to be in Central Florida, California, "the Midwest", or Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. He wants to buy property at the Florida-Georgia line. He figures that's good because it's just a short FOUR HOUR drive (each way) to see his parents, and "it's about halfway between Orlando and Atlanta" (it's a 5-6 hour drive from the state line to Atlanta).

You can see how befuddled Adam is that he ever thought this was a good idea. Let me move somewhere and BUY A HOME, and my choice is somewhere I've never lived before, 4 hours from my elderly parents, 6 hours from my beloved Tampa Bay Rays, and not close to any really big airports (JAX, sure, but it's doesn't have anywhere near the flight choice that ATL or MCO have). What a genius!

Adam finally figured out, as he drove back from Buc-ees, that it wasn't the best idea. Maybe it was all that great Buc-ees food that helped him come to the realization he doesn't want to live in St. Mary's Georgia. Then he announces his decision "NO! I do not want to leave Central Florida and I want to put down deeper roots here!" Adam would ideally love to "put down roots" (he refuses to say buy a home) in Celebration, but if not, he wants to be in the general area. His "lease" is up at the end of the year. He seems to want a place that has 2 bedrooms so that he can use one as a "Woo-dio", which is what he called his 2nd bedroom "office" in Orange County back in the day. Adam confesses his "current space is kind of small".

He says it "would be less stressful knowing where I'm going to be" long term. Huh? You have no relationships, hardly any family, your possessions consist of a big bag of pins and magnets, a few posters, some shelves of DVDs, a closet full of t-shirts and shorts, and your car. Your job is to travel. How is it stressful not knowing where you'll spend the next 20-25 years? How is it less stressful to buy a home? Let me tell you, buying and maintaining a home is stressful! Especially one that you'll never be in because you travel so much? And on that note, he admits the heat in Florida (which we all know will only get worse over the next 20 years) is a real turn off but "I can travel during the summer months".

The rest of the video is Adam fanboying over the town of Celebration (the place he wants to put down roots!), he eats sushi with Micah and then they wait for the Celebration Oktoberfest to begin. Adam wonders why the Celebration movie theater isn't open, and of course the answer is that it's impossible to make money with it. They tried for years and it closed because most of the time it was EMPTY.

They wander around geeking out on the Halloween decor, and then the big "falling of the leaves" happens, which turns out to be makeshift machines blowing fall colored confetti onto the streets:
View attachment 2523315

Adam and Micah opt to do the hayride over the "choo-choo train", no joke.

So will Adam throw down $300-400k for a two bedroom in Celebration?
Queue to Adam moving from him beloved Rays to his new beloved team the Braves.

• Haha
@dirtnap101 thanks for the recap! That would explain the IG post I read before coming on here.

Also dirtnap101 thanks for posting the wiki link! Gotta keep up with these wooisms.

View attachment 2523536

A 2 bdrm 2.5 bathroom Condo. Right where David wants to be. Center of town on Market St $400,000. Not bad Considering in most major cities that doesn’t even buy you a studio condo.

No way he can afford to retire or buy a house on his You Tube money. He makes about 70k a year if he is lucky.

Reactions: 7
I’m in Jacksonville although I just moved here two weeks ago from Highlands county. We drove out to Buc-ee’s today and it was a 32 minute drive. Still learning the area but Buc-ee’s was pretty crowded. I have no clue how Adam doesn’t feel like a jackass recording crowded places like this talking to himself. You would think with his “social anxiety” he would try to remain inconspicuous.
Jax has great restaurants as well. I'm in NW St. Johns so I know that area more. Ember & Iron is great. Enzo's or Vito's for Italian, although I'm sure there are more good ones in Jax. In Ponte Vedra Nona Blue, Aqua Grill and lots more up near Jax Beach. Welcome to Jax!!
@2020planner
St. Augustine has some great restaurants. Casual lunch on the island: Mojos Tacos or Gas Restaurant. Downtown area: St. Augustine Fish Camp, Ice Plant, Crave (casual/quick service on King St but great, fresh food), The Floridian on Spanish St. Catch 27 is also great. Great pizza at Carmelo's which is believe it or not connected to a gas station!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No way he can afford to retire or buy a house on his You Tube money. He makes about 70k a year if he is lucky.
He makes a lot of money from his back catalogue (per what he has said) also a lot of money from his ad revenue. Its six figures for sure imo. He spends it stupidly but he has to in some ways to make that money. Lower state personal taxes plus business deductions help him greatly. He may buy a house outside of the city with an over the garage apartment to rent out for income. He spoke of having rentals during his tour of south Pasadena homes. The ones worth a couple of million, or more.

Reactions: 6
and yet he outright owns $130k worth of DVC points bought over the last 2 years. I know he flies 1st class and all that, but I think his real-world overhead is very low and his lifestyle is supplemented by it being his business (tax write offs, etc). And he saves all his money, it seems. While he won't have any lucky DIS stock profits like the last time, he may have a lot saved still. Life can be pretty cheap if you never go on dates, never been married, have no kids.

But, I agree he's not going to buy anything, he will continue to rent in Celebration. Or possibly rent to own if he can find something like that.

Reactions: 12
Adam only has to spend money on Adam. No wife, kids, pets...just him.
He has made a lot of money over the years and honestly don't think he can spend it fast enough even with first class flights, trips for mom and so on.
He will buy a house as he sees his age creeping up on him...but no roommate !!!

Jax has great restaurants as well. I'm in NW St. Johns so I know that area more. Ember & Iron is great. Enzo's or Vito's for Italian, although I'm sure there are more good ones in Jax. In Ponte Vedra Nona Blue, Aqua Grill and lots more up near Jax Beach. Welcome to Jax!!
@2020planner
St. Augustine has some great restaurants. Casual lunch on the island: Mojos Tacos or Gas Restaurant. Downtown area: St. Augustine Fish Camp, Ice Plant, Crave (casual/quick service on King St but great, fresh food), The Floridian on Spanish St. Catch 27 is also great. Great pizza at Carmelo's which is believe it or not connected to a gas station!
Oh yeah! We've been going up to St. Augustine for years! We're die-hard Mojo's fans - always have to stop there and yeah, went to Carmelo's a few months' back. Yum! We haven't tried Crave yet or The Floridian but it's on the list - thanks! Haven't done Ice Plant yet but obvs have done the free samples at the Distillery (and San Sebastian is my favorite wine - Vinters Red is dangerous for me 🤣)

I've seen Gas Full Service - it's kinda near Mojos, isn't it? We liked nearby Sarbez - it was neat in there. Just this last time, we finally got around to A1A Burrito Works on St. George bc it wasn't as busy! It was so good. We also liked Prohibition Kitchen. We've been wanting to try Casa Reina - have you been there yet? And Blue Hen?

But yeah, we're always on the hunt for some new places up there bc we go so often and kinda always do the same places (hello Mojos! LOL)
Thanks! :love:

Last edited:

View attachment 2523536
“Celebration, Florida - where even the leaves aren’t real”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.