Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, I agree he's not going to buy anything, he will continue to rent in Celebration. Or possibly rent to own if he can find something like that.
I also agree. Buying something would be a rational decision, and Adam is not known for being rational. Adam would find ownership too stressful from paying property taxes to homeowners insurance. I doubt the guy even has health insurance at this point.

Anywhooos the next masterpiece is out. :sleep: :sleep:

10222222.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised that he has not done collaborations with Tom Corless. He mentioned a studio again yesterday and he could probably rent space right there in Celebration with them. I have never accused him of having any business sense.

Oh yeah! We've been going up to St. Augustine for years! We're die-hard Mojo's fans - always have to stop there and yeah, went to Carmelo's a few months' back. Yum! We haven't tried Crave yet or The Floridian but it's on the list - thanks! Haven't done Ice Plant yet but obvs have done the free samples at the Distillery (and San Sebastian is my favorite wine - Vinters Red is dangerous for me 🤣)

I've seen Gas Full Service - it's kinda near Mojos, isn't it? We liked nearby Sarbez - it was neat in there. Just this last time, we finally got around to A1A Burrito Works on St. George bc it wasn't as busy! It was so good. We also liked Prohibition Kitchen. We've been wanting to try Casa Reina - have you been there yet? And Blue Hen?

But yeah, we're always on the hunt for some new places up there bc we go so often and kinda always do the same places (hello Mojos! LOL)
Thanks! :love:
Gas is just over the Bridge of Lions, so yes near Mojo's. Casa Reina is pretty good as well but like the other one down the street they don't take reservations, I don't think. The new one River and Fort just across from the fort is expensive but excellent and great views from the rooftop deck. I haven't been to Blue Hen but have heard good things!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I also agree. Buying something would be a rational decision, and Adam is not known for being rational. Adam would find ownership too stressful from paying property taxes to homeowners insurance. I doubt the guy even has health insurance at this point.

Anywhooos the next masterpiece is out. :sleep: :sleep:

View attachment 2525351
I’m reading that people are moving out of Florida in large numbers bc the cost of home insurance went up massively due to the storms, hurricanes etc. some have elected to go without insurance. they are moving to Georgia, Texas, Tennessee or South Carolina etc. so, buying a house in Florida now may not be a good choice for a new home buyer? Prices may drop in the short term. Sounds like an unstable market for low and middle income families.

Reactions: 11
No way he can afford to retire or buy a house on his You Tube money. He makes about 70k a year if he is lucky.
He makes a lot of money from his back catalogue (per what he has said) also a lot of money from his ad revenue. Its six figures for sure imo. He spends it stupidly but he has to in some ways to make that money. Lower state personal taxes plus business deductions help him greatly. He may buy a house outside of the city with an over the garage apartment to rent out for income. He spoke of having rentals during his tour of south Pasadena homes. The ones worth a couple of million, or more.
I've gone nuts trying to parse the finances of these vloggers. Sites like SocialBlade are useless because their estimates are so broad as to be meaningless. On the high end of those estimates, Adam is doing fairly well, earning nearly double the median US household income. And he's gotten lazy lately, shutting down his Patreon, closing his merch store, and declining quality in his videos so as to lose viewers. He was probably even more financially successful 5 or so years ago.

And his "household" is just him. He doesn't have expensive kids or an expensive spouse to support on his income. Everything he does goes straight to him. And, of course, his living expenses are pretty minimal. The guy lived out of his van for an extended period for goodness sake!

BUT, even with the "write-offs" his video expenses are shockingly high... and steadily growing. He admits to never eating at home, so he's constantly going out to eat. He has annual passes to multiple high-priced theme parks around the country. He attends baseball games and other ticketed events regularly. When he flies, which he does often, he flies first class (and doesn't participate in airline loyalty programs, so he pays full price). He breaks his Canon G7x and has to buy a new one roughly annually.

He strikes me as a very "new money" type -- very flabbergasted by his own sudden success and his ability to now do things that he was never able to before. He's shown himself to be very impulsive in most aspects of his life, and that's not a personality type that is typically associated with consistent saving and rational investing.

So I'm left without a conclusion. Maybe he's sitting on a fortune from a decade of YouTube success and minimal expenses; maybe he's blowing through it all as quickly as it comes in, hoping that the gravy train will continue indefinitely. I have no idea.

I've gone nuts trying to parse the finances of these vloggers. Sites like SocialBlade are useless because their estimates are so broad as to be meaningless. On the high end of those estimates, Adam is doing fairly well, earning nearly double the median US household income. And he's gotten lazy lately, shutting down his Patreon, closing his merch store, and declining quality in his videos so as to lose viewers. He was probably even more financially successful 5 or so years ago.

And his "household" is just him. He doesn't have expensive kids or an expensive spouse to support on his income. Everything he does goes straight to him. And, of course, his living expenses are pretty minimal. The guy lived out of his van for an extended period for goodness sake!

BUT, even with the "write-offs" his video expenses are shockingly high... and steadily growing. He admits to never eating at home, so he's constantly going out to eat. He has annual passes to multiple high-priced theme parks around the country. He attends baseball games and other ticketed events regularly. When he flies, which he does often, he flies first class (and doesn't participate in airline loyalty programs, so he pays full price). He breaks his Canon G7x and has to buy a new one roughly annually.

He strikes me as a very "new money" type -- very flabbergasted by his own sudden success and his ability to now do things that he was never able to before. He's shown himself to be very impulsive in most aspects of his life, and that's not a personality type that is typically associated with consistent saving and rational investing.

So I'm left without a conclusion. Maybe he's sitting on a fortune from a decade of YouTube success and minimal expenses; maybe he's blowing through it all as quickly as it comes in, hoping that the gravy train will continue indefinitely. I have no idea.
Adam has 13 videos in his back catalog that have 1 million views or more with his highest at 7.5 million views. Those videos were mostly from 5-7 years ago. He has probably banked well over six figures for just these videos alone. He along with the Trackers made their biggest money pre-pandemic and up to mid pandemic. Now he just continues with the daily slogs with woo peat after woo peat and collects his more modest checks while on auto pilot.

Reactions: 9
I was busy doing important things today, and watching late in the day I have to say that again, I can barely make it through this Back To The Future Day vlog.

Halfway through he stops for gas and inexplicably feels the need to film it and actually include it in the vlog. Of course he stops for gas at the "art deco" 7-11 in Celebration because why would he ever get gas anywhere else, it makes Adam feel all warm inside when he gets gas there. Has to mention the "self-pumping gas nozzle", has to describe the 13 DeLoreans as a "plethora" of DeLoreans, documenting not just his shirt but all of his friends' "appropriate shirts", all the same tit.

Then Adam takes us into his "home" with more extreme closeups of his BttF collection of crap, which includes multiple laserdiscs that he cannot and will never be able to play. Toys, cards, all sorts of crap that he pulls out every few years and films for a BttF vlog.

SHOT: he picks up his SEALED VHS of the movie and says, "this is a SEALED...I can't even imagine how much this would be worth...a sealed copy still with the Target logo and the MCA watermark." He then mentions it might be some nice "retirement cash".

CHASER:
1698016829327.png

To further embarrass himself, he picks up his BttF Courthouse Snow Globe and says he's only seen one other in "the last TWO DECADES"...you know what comes next:
1698017141887.png

Does he really think this crap he keeps in boxes in his closet is worth any real money?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m reading that people are moving out of Florida in large numbers bc the cost of home insurance went up massively due to the storms, hurricanes etc. some have elected to go without insurance. they are moving to Georgia, Texas, Tennessee or South Carolina etc. so, buying a house in Florida now may not be a good choice for a new home buyer? Prices may drop in the short term. Sounds like an unstable market for low and middle income families.
Yup Florida has gotten as bad as California with insurance. Many here in SoCal have been cancelled for fire threats and Florida is doing the same for hurricanes, flooding. It has cost Florida insurance billions in all the damage so they're leaving.

Reactions: 4
SHOT: he picks up his SEALED VHS of the movie and says, "this is a SEALED...I can't even imagine how much this would be worth...a sealed copy still with the Target logo and the MCA watermark." He then mentions it might be some nice "retirement cash".
Mold.JPG

Even sealed VHS Tapes can get mold. They also degrade over time. Seems like a bad investment to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking what if Walt Disney World had not been as forgiving and kept the same stance as Universal Orlando and kept him permanently banned. Would he have such as hard on for WDW, Celebration, Tampa? Would he still be jerking off to DJ Kitty in the bathtub? Nope, his ass would have most likely never left California.

I was thinking what if Walt Disney World had not been as forgiving and kept the same stance as Universal Orlando and kept him permanently banned. Would he have such as hard on for WDW, Celebration, Tampa? Would he still be jerking off to DJ Kitty in the bathtub? Nope, his ass would have most likely never left California.
100% correct. He also wouldn't have 600 DVC points either. Maybe some on California/Hawaii, but not 600.

It's true. I know I'm hoping to move next summer when my lease is up. My employer's wind/weather insurance premium went up over $1M this year and we expect it will be the same next year. The insurance and housing market are why I haven't looked to buy here.

Reactions: 3
Don't miss todays riveting content. Eating crap fast food in the parking lot so he can get a Childs boo bucket. I'm not sure who or what type of person continues to watch that garbage.

Reactions: 14
Don't miss todays riveting content. Eating crap fast food in the parking lot so he can get a Childs boo bucket. I'm not sure who or what type of person continues to watch that garbage.
My thoughts exactly. No way I could bring myself to watch a second of this junk.

dirtnap, please feel free to skip this one, to save your own mental health. We love your recaps but we all know what happens in this one; we seen it all before.

Reactions: 14
Other adults who had less then fulfilling childhoods. Who still have voids from their past that they want to fill. I cant see any other reason as there is zero to learn from these vids. No history, culture, current events or actual food reviews. Nothing.

This is as low effort, as lazy, as Adam can get. Celebration intro>Fast Food>Walking around Disney Springs and a movie. You can tell from the 18 minute length that he struggled to film something but his OCD about daily vlogging wouldn't permit him to take a day off.

I'm pretty sure one of us called it when McDonald's announced that Boo Buckets would be back this year...and look who is eating such a healthy meal on the hood of his car in a parking lot?

Does Adam realize that "Lake Rianhard" is man-made as he poses all sorts of questions about what's "bubbling up" and all that?

After he eats his Boo Bucket, he again mentions that Dasani water is "salty". He goes into a crowded store at Disney Springs and once again comments when someone near him happens to cough that ne needs to get away from them. Adam, you do realize that Pre-Covid, people did cough, right? Just move away, no need to mention it every time.

He walks around Disney Springs to pad the total time of the vlog, sees the movie and drive home. Completely pointless to film any of this.

Reactions: 13
Boo buckets just seem weird to me. Question that someone here might be able to answer is he still trespassed from Universal Orlando? It surprises me he did not go to horror nights instead of the crap woopeats he has been putting out lately. I thought he had settled that with them but maybe I was wrong.

Reactions: 4
Boo buckets just seem weird to me. Question that someone here might be able to answer is he still trespassed from Universal Orlando? It surprises me he did not go to horror nights instead of the crap woopeats he has been putting out lately. I thought he had settled that with them but maybe I was wrong.
Yes. He can only get into Universal Hollywood. (I think he did HHN out there)

THANKFULLY, Universal Orlando still has banned him.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.