Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man child has kept all of his previous boo buckets. Investments like his sealed VHS tapes , keepsakes for his “future kids“, or mental illness in need of a diagnosis?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The number of childless, creepy weirdos in his comments climaxing at getting boo buckets for themselves as well is unsettling... They are a child's toy that comes as part of a child's meal. The only reason I've ever owned a boo bucket after age 10 is because my 3-year-old wanted a goddamn happy meal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The number of childless, creepy weirdos in his comments climaxing at getting boo buckets for themselves as well is unsettling... They are a child's toy that comes as part of a child's meal. The only reason I've ever owned a boo bucket after age 10 is because my 3-year-old wanted a goddamn happy meal
I'm generally fine with letting people enjoy what they want to enjoy. He loves Disney, BTTF, and cheesy horror movies? OK, you do you. But centering a video around a Happy Meal toy...that's just beyond weird. I don't know what's worse - him or the stans who think this is actually cool tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm generally fine with letting people enjoy what they want to enjoy. He loves Disney, BTTF, and cheesy horror movies? OK, you do you. But centering a video around a Happy Meal toy...that's just beyond weird. I don't know what's worse - him or the stans who think this is actually cool tit.
Yeah, I mean. That part about the act of getting a happy meal maaaaybe doesn't bother me as much.

Not gonna lie, there's been times when I'm coming off a migraine and for whatever reason, a Happy Meal is the only thing that sounds appealing, and cuz I just don't need the bigger fry or soft drink so I'll get just a hamburger meal.

And yeah, if you really want the nostalgia of the boo bucket*, you do you.

BUT totally - to make a bleeping vlog about it and monetize it like a sad-bleeping-sack manchild with a bunch of stans up his ass telling him he's basically the next Scorsese because of this eating-on-top-of-the-car-in-a-parking-garage footage - just friggin boggles my mind.

*I was a manager at McDonalds for four years in the 90s... so I've got a soft spot for it.

Reactions: 17
What's with Mr. Woo giving the camera creepy goo goo eyes these days? Is that his seduction move? Is that how he looks at the squirrels and cows he loves to converse with? Is this the face he makes standing next to someone in the men's room? "Give me my Boo Bucket", he smirks while making that disturbing face. One could definitely make the argument that he's alarmingly losing it, provided of course, he ever had it to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm somewhat torn.

On the one hand, I am a big proponent of doing what makes you happy and not taking yourself too seriously. There's no expiration date on simple childhood pleasures, and I don't feel like anyone should be shamed for enjoying such things. Want to play a board game? I'll play with you. One of my favorite current hobbies, bicycling, was my favorite hobby when I was a kid. Heck, on a first date, I'm more likely to suggest we go to an ice cream parlor than a bar.

On the other hand, I don't really understand the appeal of Adam's Boo Bucket videos. I'm not going to knock somebody for liking buckets themselves. That's cool. If you like it, go out and buy one. There are >13,000 McD's locations in the US, and a Happy Meal is five bucks and change. It's not like it's out of reach. Why watch a video of some dork eating a Happy Meal when you can go get one yourself if you want one?

My final quibble is whether Adam's enthusiasm is genuine. At his age, he would have been 12-13ish when they were originally released -- a bit outside of the Happy Meal's target demographic. I don't believe that he himself holds nostalgia for the things and is instead just faking it for the video.

Reactions: 14
On the other hand, I don't really understand the appeal of Adam's Boo Bucket videos. I'm not going to knock somebody for liking buckets themselves. That's cool. If you like it, go out and buy one. There are >13,000 McD's locations in the US, and a Happy Meal is five bucks and change. It's not like it's out of reach. Why watch a video of some dork eating a Happy Meal when you can go get one yourself if you want one?

My final quibble is whether Adam's enthusiasm is genuine. At his age, he would have been 12-13ish when they were originally released -- a bit outside of the Happy Meal's target demographic. I don't believe that he himself holds nostalgia for the things and is instead just faking it for the video.
THIS. Very good points.

Reactions: 5
I was already too old for the demographic when boo buckets were a thing but I did think they were cute. It does irk me that they’ve cheaped out on the lids and don’t have the real lids that came with the boo buckets.
I don’t have a problem with enjoying children’s things, but the problem is, is these Youtubers go out of their way to try to be first. It’s a childish game of “me first me first” because they want those clicks and views no matter what it is that’s why we get Halloween merchandise videos in June the minute somebody even spots a pumpkin on a shelf because they want those clicks and views so bad.
At one time I had a small channel that was just for fun, and I felt myself started getting sucked into getting frustrated that my stores didn’t have stuff out in time for me to get those initial clicks and views and that’s when I stepped back and said this is Jacked up, it’s ridiculous, and I just stopped filming stuff and occasionally I will upload some thing I want to upload for my friends and that’s it.
I am glad that I realized it was ridiculous before I got deep into it because there’s some thing about chasing views to me that is unsettling. I don’t know it’s hard to put into words or describe what I’m trying to mean but like these people are so desperate to not have to go back to regular work they will pretty much fight to be first over a happy meal toy to get clicks. This is how we end up with these people being so fake on camera and nothing like they are in real life because they have to pretend for so many things to get clicks, views and sponsorships

TLDR: you do you to be happy, but if you’re being fake to try to get views, it’s just weird

Reactions: 12
Yes. He can only get into Universal Hollywood. (I think he did HHN out there)

THANKFULLY, Universal Orlando still has banned him.
When he at Universal Hollywood he can hardly contain himself. It's nauseating like as if we don't know. 😂 Does he ever answer the trolls (and innocent ones who actually may not know) about how he is still banned in Orlando?

Reactions: 7
When he at Universal Hollywood he can hardly contain himself. It's nauseating like as if we don't know. 😂 Does he ever answer the trolls (and innocent ones who actually may not know) about how he is still banned in Orlando?
Not that I've personally seen. He usually lets others answer for him on that one. 🤣

Reactions: 8
From watching the daily dump recap of the boo bucket video, what really stood out as creepy and weird was the part where you can tell where Woo was trying to stage potential thumbnail shots, but it looks just so terrifyingly creepy. He holds the bucket in 1 hand, the burger in the other, takes a bite, holds up the bitten burger and the bucket to the camera, while chewing, then switches each to the other hand, then holds the bucket and stares at it like Hamlet holding the skull of Yorick, turns it around to show the other side of it to the camera, lowers it looks at it again like he forgot what was on that side, then flips it around again and holds it up to the camera again, then puts on this really creepy mouth closed smile (because he's still chewing), then pulls it back to admire the face on the one side of the bucket again, like he forgot what was on it again. Mind of a child. Or a chimpanzee.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From watching the daily dump recap of the boo bucket video, what really stood out as creepy and weird was the part where you can tell where Woo was trying to stage potential thumbnail shots, but it looks just so terrifyingly creepy. He holds the bucket in 1 hand, the burger in the other, takes a bite, holds up the bitten burger and the bucket to the camera, while chewing, then switches each to the other hand, then holds the bucket and stares at it like Hamlet holding the skull of Yorick, turns it around to show the other side of it to the camera, lowers it looks at it again like he forgot what was on that side, then flips it around again and holds it up to the camera again, then puts on this really creepy mouth closed smile (because he's still chewing), then pulls it back to admire the face on the one side of the bucket again, like he forgot what was on it again. Mind of a child. Or a chimpanzee.
Best line I've seen all month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you look closely, he does this in almost every video. The insane thing is that he hardly ever uses any of those actual poses, but he goes through the motions AND LEAVES ALL THE FOOTAGE IN THE FINAL EDIT!

Reactions: 9
If you look closely, he does this in almost every video. The insane thing is that he hardly ever uses any of those actual poses, but he goes through the motions AND LEAVES ALL THE FOOTAGE IN THE FINAL EDIT!
He is so in love with himself. All those stupid poses just prove it - and the fact that he leaves all that in. He doesn't need to do ANY of that.
He's in love with his face.

Gross. 🤮

• Sick
Today more of the same, this time he's at Dunkin. Just makes zero sense why anyone finds anything he does entertaining and its gotten weird the older he gets.

Reactions: 11
He has to be trolling us with these dumbfuck thumbnails.

1698158733517.png

And, we all must remember... he's burning the candle at both ends.

Sunday, he went to McDonalds, Disney Springs, and saw a movie. #whydoeswoohaveitsohard

Monday, he went to Dunkin, drives around 192, goes back to his "home" (aka room) to "relax a little bit" and then went to "the Springs" to watch another movie. #soooohard

I love how he eats at Dunkin' (pumpkin spice latte and donuts) then makes a point at the theater to get MINUTE MAID ZERO SUGAR. #goals

1698159056676.png

It ends with Woo - the expert movie reviewer - giving his analysis of today versus yesterday's directors.

1698159109659.png

Oh, David. You're so hilarious. 🖕

1698159136514.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's like he's trying to top himself with bad thumbnails:
1698157290836.png

So once Adam ran out of "abandoned" places he hasn't yet visited in Central Florida, and he did most or all of the haunted events on offer in the area, and he can't go to WDW that much for fear of being criticized by the portion of his fanbase that wants him on the road, he just doesn't know what to do anymore while he waits to take his next trip at the end of the month.

Clearly what he's come up with is to combine the seasonal fast food promotions with going to see (mostly) horror movies, because it's every day now. Hocus Pocus, BttF, The Exorcist sequel, and now The Birds.

Adam says he "gave into temptation" and got the donut at Dunkin Donuts. This is mild compared to the complete crap he's been eating. The PSL he got is way worse than the donut, with 55g of sugar and 420 calories. #FatByChristmas is in full effect.

Homeskooling showing again, when he says he might try a bunch of different pumpkin coffee drinks leading up to Halloween, and that the Starbucks PSL is the "forerunner" at the moment. Later on he identifies a bunch of bed headboards as "bed frames" :rolleyes:

Then he just drives up and down 192 reading signs and detailing a bunch of things he's covered many, many times.

Then back to his "homestead" to "rest" before heading back out to the movie. He shows us his Hitchcock photo on the wall, and that he has The Birds blu-ray (this part is just so fascinating, I'm sure he'll get an award for this 🥴), and then reveals that he actually has a Splendid China guide map from when it was open. Every time he drags something out of the closet, it frightens me more and more what the complete, massive collection of crap must look like if it was all laid out together.

Then we get treated to looking at screenshots from the movie...on his phone screen.

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW: Adam's joke of the day is that vlogging is for the birds, and 17 minutes in he feels the need to explain that joke.

As he drives home, he complains the the AMC theater usually starts movies later for whatever reason, and he walked in 8 minutes past the start time to find that they had actually started on time and poor Adam missed the first 8 minutes :cry::cry::cry:, how will he ever recover? He should've asked for his money back.

Adam loves the stans who don't notice he eats poorly every day and don't notice he's starting the gain back the weight he lost:
1698159667330.png

"A few weeks" = a few months, but don't worry, he's going to take up the habit again right after Halloween 😂 on his "road trip"
1698159836056.png

Maybe a vlog on Publix subs incoming, seems like Adam has been eating them quite a bit
1698159930063.png

Tonight AMC is playing The Nightmare Before Christmas 30th Anniversary, will that be next in this series for Adam?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.