Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people have forgotten Adam The Woo is just a character that David Williams plays. All reality shows are faked 1 way or the other, why do you expect a YouTuber to be genuine? I get the argument "LLLLL, they are too dumb to act" but he's been doing this for years folks..
You are most certainly correct about him (and all YouTubers) playing a character for the camera. In fact, everyone will act differently -- consciously or not -- when they know that a camera is rolling. And I think that's why I find him so frustrating. He passes his channel off as this genuine thing -- This just happens to be what I'm doing today; join me, shall you? -- but in reality it's all phony.

Reactions: 7
They've given several vloggers and live streamers some sort of media credentials. So it appears they are condoning it for now. Could that change soon? Maybe but I still think some large negative incident will have to happen.
Most of his friends have been on the PR list and lost their privileges. They all want back on but those bridges are burned to the ground. Woopeat will NEVER get Disney credentials or Universal. He's lucky he is not still tresspassed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are most certainly correct about him (and all YouTubers) playing a character for the camera. In fact, everyone will act differently -- consciously or not -- when they know that a camera is rolling. And I think that's why I find him so frustrating. He passes his channel off as this genuine thing -- This just happens to be what I'm doing today; join me, shall you? -- but in reality it's all phony.
clown.png

Making AI generated stuff can be a rabbit hole. You've been warned.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right, they put on a facade in the parks for their stans. The biggest phony probably being PMM a high functioning alcoholic with no real friends. Super Enthused divorced 2/3 times? PC Dev sociopath with major anger management issues. TTT homophobic and racists. Adam man child with Peter Pan syndrome. I could go on and on about others as well. Sad is people idolize these fools and give them money.

Reactions: 15
Right, they put on a facade in the parks for their stans. The biggest phony probably being PMM a high functioning alcoholic with no real friends. Super Enthused divorced 2/3 times? PC Dev sociopath with major anger management issues. TTT homophobic and racists. Adam man child with Peter Pan syndrome. I could go on and on about others as well. Sad is people idolize these fools and give them money.
Where did you get the low down on Jackie being divorced 2-3 x , spill the tea 😮
---
Who is that supposed to be 🤔

Reactions: 3
He's still not going to acknowledge you, Huss.
And referring to himself as a "content creator" is a stretch. The guy is a slime ball, leech & grifter extraordinaire. Barely even on the radar in the Smoky Mountain vlogging community. I mean this guy is so bad he makes Yankee in the South look like Steven Spielberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And referring to himself as a "content creator" is a stretch. The guy is a slime ball, leech & grifter extraordinaire. Barely even on the radar in the Smoky Mountain vlogging community. I mean this guy is so bad he makes Yankee in the South look like Steven Spielberg.
My prediction is that the broke ass bum Hussey wants to ask Adam for money the next time he visits the Smoky Mountain area. The last time he asked another vlogger for money didn't work out so well for him:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The good news about today's vlog is that it's only 21 minutes long.

The bad news is literally everything else.

Adam "wanted to drive", so he headed to Daytona Beach and got coffee at that Buc-ees, and then figured heck it, I'll drive up to St. Augustine and visit that Buc-ees as well, because who doesn't need two gas station/mini-Costcos in one day? Also, he manages to not get gas at either of them 🥴

Adam's too lazy to document his whole day so he just starts the camera late in the afternoon as he's looking to tour the St. Augustine Buc-ees and eat some healthy dinner. Otherwise, he'd have to actually spend time editing, and it's so much easier for him to just stand there and tell us about his day than show us. What else would you expect from a guy who can't be bothered to insert the actual jpg from his phone into the video and instead just holds the phone up to the camera.

He goes inside and films everything on offer, dutifully reading each sign. Then it turns into another "Adam gorges himself on fast food off the hood of his car in a parking lot" vlog.

Adam's nutritious, healthy dinner at Buc-ees:

• A bag of Beaver chips (500 calories)
  • A brisket sandwich (680 calories)
  • A beef burrito (740 calories)
  • A fried apple pie (470 calories)

We are not not even 7 minutes into the 20 minute vlog, and the rest of it is almost exclusively Adam stuffing his face on camera in the parking lot, a total of 2400 calories. He goes into Buc-ees and orders all this crap full of sodium, and buys absolutely nothing to drink. He then goes into his car and finds a 3/4 full bottle of warm water to wash this all down.

Honestly, I had to listen but not watch while he was eating, because the visual is just disgusting. He concedes that he didn't need to buy the burrito as the brisket is so good and filling. He then finishes the brisket and immediately eats the burrito (and the chips and the pie) anyway :sick:

He stops at the Daytona Beach Buc-ees AGAIN on the way home for coffee, and gets a bag of Beaver Nuggets to bring home, along with some chewy praline fudge. After claiming this was to bring home for another time, and even though he just ate 2400 calories or crap including a fried apple pie, he can't resist and dives into the chewy praline fudge. Alas, Adam is very disappointed as it's "way too sweet". He probably ate the whole bag of Beaver Nuggets as well.

Hurr durr, I'm 12 years old:
1697815710348.png

Guaranteed that he will visit Buc-ees in Tennessee in the next 3-4 months:
1697815933002.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.