Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Of course he has to add a Disney connection to it. :rolleyes:
Did he acquire a piping hot caffeinated beverage from dunks?
Likely before the video began, but what he showed was some random coffee acquired at one of the museum gift shops. Because Adam will happily drink any coffee, anywhere.

Reactions: 3

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh yes this picture was taken in as he described it in the video as the ALCOVE. Which could be another one for the list. So punk
If he wanted to provide useful info he could have stated the book store dates back to 1825 or how the so called alcove was home to the bookstore previously until it burned down in the 80's.
There's a couple I need to add. I'm behind. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sella

Seems like he ran out new things to do. The only place in the United States he has not been to is Alaska. The only way to do interesting things is a cruise ship out of Canada.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I don’t think those ideas are contradictory.

I am still disgusted they replaced the Maelstrom with the Frozen ride, but I go on it because it’s an okay ride and Epcot is my favorite park.

I think he loves the Guardians ride or he wouldn’t go on. He hardly goes on Soarin or say, Ratatouille, simply because I guess he doesn’t like them much I assume.

I never watch his Disneyland vlogs. Did he go to California Adventure much? With no connection to nostalgia, history, Walt, etc, I wonder if he didn’t care for it.
For a normal person, I agree the ideas are not contradictory. But this is Adam The Woo.

He goes to California Adventure when he's there. Not as much as Disneyland, but he certainly doesn't avoid it the way he avoids AK.

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Our 1,390 square-foot "luxury" condo in No. Orlando we've been at for the last 11 years has 12' ceilings, enclosed patio, full fireplace w/ hearth, marble flooring in bath and entryway, etc. is $2,041/mo for a 2/2 and we also have a full garage (with a door - not a carport) and additional storage space.

But it's insane in lots of parts of the country; really dependent upon where you live.
I'm originally from NE Ohio and traveled a ton throughout the U.S. I've been here in Orlando for 25 years and have no desire to move out of Fla.
I pay less for my unit than new renters do...I wonder if that's the same for your condo as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

PoorKid

VIP Member
His teeth looked really rough in Tim's vlog. I wondered myself if he uses some whitening filter in his editing or if his mustache usually covers it more. Why do I feel like he doesn't go to a dentist?
It's okay, it's not like he eats a fuckton of sugar or anything.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I am late but

What about DHS give his Nostalgia? Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Muppets and the Beauty and the Beast show are the only things there left from early 90s MGM. Tower of Terror opened in 94, only 4 years earlier than AK.

Universal only have ET left from early 90s.
Yep. Makes zero sense, doesn't it?

PW212

Chatty Member
I didn't watch once he got back on the road after Davenport. Did he actually say he'd never been to Millenia?! I find that hard to believe. It's been open for 21 years here.

And I still don't get going from Celebration to Davenport then back past Celebration to go to Millenia. It doesn't make sense, travel-wise or logistics-wise... unless you're just someone who has a shit ton of time to waste doing jack fucking shit... then, I guess it does. Oh wait... 🙄
He never actually said he has never been there but he was so seemingly surprised at all of the upscale shops there. He made a point of mentioning some of them as he scanned the stores and his tone sounded surprised. He seem so impressed with the entrance chandeliers too. Like a kid in a candy store that doesn’t have enough money to buy any Of the candy. Of course candy money is a plenty for David. Take a gravol and let me know if you think he has ever been there before by his commentary. Weird.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Some go for more than that in our area.

Where are you at in No. Fla? I can't remember...

We're heading up again to St. Augustine on Friday for the day. :)
Jacksonville. Relocated from Highlands county but originally from Albuquerque, NM.
When we were looking for apartments here our budget was $1600 a month for a 2 bed/2 bath because I’m currently not working (should be back to work in the spring though) so my partner is having to cover everything right now. We were able to find a lot of options within our budget in what I assume to be decent areas.

Albuquerque, NM on the other hand, charges roughly the same for the equivalent in a semi safe area and the nearest beach is hundreds and hundreds of miles away. Cost of living out there is insane for what the city has to offer.

I was just underwhelmed by Woo’s apartment. To me, (as someone who has lived in 4 apartments in the last 5 years) that looks like a $1200 apartment at most but I do understand he is paying for the location.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Has he ever been to New England? Like Salem, MA?
That would potentially be some good footage for him. Ya know, "haunt season" and all, or whatever the fuck he called it.

Last time I was in Salem was in '97 (went to the Witches museum, House of Seven Gables, etc.) and I would love to go back. Especially this time of year!

Speaking of such, didn't World of Micah do some vlogs awhile back on the NE filming locations of Hocus Pocus?
You'd think Woo would cream himself over Disney IP content.

Or what about Sleepy Hollow Cemetery...either in Concord, MA or NY? Concord's is great with lots of authors' graves. I loved it.
And the one in NY...well, Irving and his character of Ichabod Crane and all. (though isn't IC's real grave in Staten Island?)

You'd think he'd be all over good "haunt" content like that.
Salem on Halloween was the first thing that came to mind. I was just watching a youtube video on Sleepy Hollow (lower Hudson Valley, NY) and all the cool things there are to see around Halloween. It's pretty close for me, and I've done Halloween-related stuff there in the past but there's a lot more to see. Crane is buried on Staten Island, Irving in Sleepy Hollow NY.

Why does he always seem to refocus on road trip content in the winter? It precludes him from doing anything up north so we will probably just get more of the Carolinas like last year which seemed to last an eternity.
He always loses himself in the summer, and then re-groups and tries to change gears, sometimes post-Halloween but moreso right into the New Year. He's a big "New Year's resolution" guy.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Orlando and Tampa Bay are both getting ridiculous with rental prices for anything decent. At my complex, a modest 2/2 goes for $2200-$2300 for new renters and I'm not anywhere near the most expensive areas of my city. That's part of the reason I'll be leaving Florida in the summer.
Our 1,390 square-foot "luxury" condo in No. Orlando we've been at for the last 11 years has 12' ceilings, enclosed patio, full fireplace w/ hearth, marble flooring in bath and entryway, etc. is $2,041/mo for a 2/2 and we also have a full garage (with a door - not a carport) and additional storage space.

But it's insane in lots of parts of the country; really dependent upon where you live.
I'm originally from NE Ohio and traveled a ton throughout the U.S. I've been here in Orlando for 25 years and have no desire to move out of Fla.

FreckleFart90

The October Abandoned/HorrorCon/WDW spinner landed on WDW yesterday. Heaven forbid he starts a vlog anywhere but Celebration when he's home. Gets McDonald's PSL and we head to WDW. It's already past noon, so I guess Adam slept in again, eh?

Today's bizzare, useless phrase is that Oct 29th is "Halloween's Eve Eve". Adam thinks this is very entertaining. Perhaps next year he can call October 28th "Halloween's Eve Eve Eve". Really Adam, it's so funny, let's keep it going.

Adam gets stuck on Mansion and just leaves in 2 full minutes of footage in the dark. Very entertaining, Adam, you're a genius!

This looks so appetizing...:sick:
View attachment 2540838

and based on his comment the other day, we now know he absolutely does this on purpose in almost every video. He hasn't figured out yet that it's cringe and not entertaining at all
View attachment 2540848

Adam's review of the next item is "it's basically a cake" (he doesn't know what a whoopie pie is?? Plus anyone with eyes can see it's a mini cake) and that it's "way sweet, very sweet" and I'm sure that came as shock because the ingredients list surely doesn't give you a clue 🥴
View attachment 2540856

Then Adam gets some healthy chili to round out his visit and prepare for "finishing the year strong" after Halloween. He can't end to vlog at WDW, he has to give us some useless footage back at Celebration. He also uses this time to remind us once again that tomorrow he'll be flying to "another state" and then renting a car and driving back home. Because he refuses to name the state, he fosters hope among his viewers that he's going somewhere new and different. But we know the chances of that are tiny.
Im not changing my avatar just yet but this face will be my next one 😂 since its just Jenn Tracker but with a penis

• Haha

PW212

Chatty Member
Any qualified nutritionist will tell you folks that consuming all of your daily calories in one sitting vs across three regular meals is much better for your overall health. With increased metabolic rate and promoting weight loss…..Oh…..yikes….:LOL:

sunshineandsnark

I'm fairly familiar with the apartments in Celebration bc I had a friend (who coincidentally works at Disney and worked with me back when I worked there) live in an apt. there back a few years' ago.

The "true" apartment complexes are way nicer than what he showed in his vlog - newer flooring, cabinetry, appliances, etc. Just generally more modern and "fancy" looking, so I don't think he rented one of those.

If anything - again, based on the kitchen cabinets and the way the place looks overall - I'm thinking it's one of those smaller units they rent like on Market St. or Celebration Ave. above the shops bc those are often 1-bdrms and you can sometimes find a 1-bdrm for under $2,000/mo.
that’s what I’m thinking too. I actually looked at several of the nicer newer complexes. His looked really old.

Apm6931

Per his IG, Woo was with the Trackers today. Hold on to your butts folks for what is sure to be riveting content tomorrow. Also, I'm sure its just a coincidence that people have been recently talking a lot about a potential fallout between Adam and Tim over the star wars hotel thing and suddenly they are back together.
I don't watch the Trackers. What happened at the Star Wars hotel? I don't remember Tim being in Adam's video.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Adam sees this and calls it a gingerbread house. “It appears as if they are building a freakin gingerbread house. Well it’s not-it looks kinda-it looks like a gingerbread house but it’s really made of wood or something like that.” Why leave this in the final cut when he was clearly wrong?
0CE38CB6-D30D-46FE-B402-72D20E46D211.png

• Haha