Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
He just ate the sushi tree the other day in Japan at EPCOT. "The Rainy Opening Day" vlog.

He also has been to Gaylord a few times with mom and dad, as well as the Spring It On event.
I must have missed those (can't imagine how). I've literally never seen him eating anything that didn't come wrapped in paper and accompanied with fries. Did he actually put the tree in his mouth? I could see him going to Gaylord though, That place has some seriously tacky mega church vibes, so I can see how it might appeal to Reverend Jim.

Reactions: 1

Dillon21

VIP Member
Adam spotted with the Trackers at Epcot for the Festival of Holidays opening. I cropped out the person who posted this photo but why is Adam standing so far away from the Trackers? It looks awkward.
View attachment 2591106

I am taking a stab that maybe the person did not know who ATW was or if they did (from the colabs) they did not not want Adam in the shot and somehow ended up in the photo anyway. He probably thought he was out of frame.

Reactions: 1

PW212

Chatty Member
I believe he bought the shirt and the hoodie at the Universal store at MCO, along with some other items we may see over the next "series of days". And based on the view from his windows seat on the plane, he most certainly flew first class. Perhaps a free upgrade, but it was definitely first class.
I skip through quickly so missed his in flight footage. Guess he continues to over spend just cause…..

2020planner

VIP Member
After watching it again, I think the audio clip was overlaid on top of video clips of Dev and the Kay boys, but neither one of them were actually saying it.
Right. Yeah, it was Adrian's voice while showing other clips. I think I remember now that FRE would put TPK in some of his / her earlier videos.

Century20

VIP Member
Perhaps I am just imaging things, but did Adam change his thumbnail not soon after he posted?

9594848484.jpg

I could have sworn this was the first thumbnail when it first went up. @dirtnap101 did you catch that?

8878448484.jpg

westville

Chatty Member
Yet he goes on and enjoys most of the newer rides in Epcot (Soarin', Test Track, Guardians) and he should hate them because they replaced all the original Epcot rides he grew up with (World of Motion, Horizons, etc)
I don’t think those ideas are contradictory.

I am still disgusted they replaced the Maelstrom with the Frozen ride, but I go on it because it’s an okay ride and Epcot is my favorite park.

I think he loves the Guardians ride or he wouldn’t go on. He hardly goes on Soarin or say, Ratatouille, simply because I guess he doesn’t like them much I assume.

I never watch his Disneyland vlogs. Did he go to California Adventure much? With no connection to nostalgia, history, Walt, etc, I wonder if he didn’t care for it.

2020planner

VIP Member
Jax has great restaurants as well. I'm in NW St. Johns so I know that area more. Ember & Iron is great. Enzo's or Vito's for Italian, although I'm sure there are more good ones in Jax. In Ponte Vedra Nona Blue, Aqua Grill and lots more up near Jax Beach. Welcome to Jax!!
@2020planner
St. Augustine has some great restaurants. Casual lunch on the island: Mojos Tacos or Gas Restaurant. Downtown area: St. Augustine Fish Camp, Ice Plant, Crave (casual/quick service on King St but great, fresh food), The Floridian on Spanish St. Catch 27 is also great. Great pizza at Carmelo's which is believe it or not connected to a gas station!
Oh yeah! We've been going up to St. Augustine for years! We're die-hard Mojo's fans - always have to stop there and yeah, went to Carmelo's a few months' back. Yum! We haven't tried Crave yet or The Floridian but it's on the list - thanks! Haven't done Ice Plant yet but obvs have done the free samples at the Distillery (and San Sebastian is my favorite wine - Vinters Red is dangerous for me 🤣)

I've seen Gas Full Service - it's kinda near Mojos, isn't it? We liked nearby Sarbez - it was neat in there. Just this last time, we finally got around to A1A Burrito Works on St. George bc it wasn't as busy! It was so good. We also liked Prohibition Kitchen. We've been wanting to try Casa Reina - have you been there yet? And Blue Hen?

But yeah, we're always on the hunt for some new places up there bc we go so often and kinda always do the same places (hello Mojos! LOL)
Thanks! :love:

Last edited:

cardfrek

VIP Member
@DA Stella is the ice skater Jordan Bauth? I've been following her for a while, but yeah, outside of working on the cruise ship, she has it on easy street back at home. She is a professional skater and has been skating all her life, so she could always fall back to doing Disney on Ice.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I can't get over how he has no food around. Doesn't he just want to stay in sometime and not go out for food? Not one box of cereal? An apple? Cheese and crackers? Even when I was a freshman in college and shared a tiny dorm with a roommate I had some snacks in a box under my bed and we shared a small fridge !
You're describing the Anaheim apartment to a "T".

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Not to pick on you, but Adam famously and proudly refuses to sign up for airline (or hotel or rental car) loyalty programs, making a free upgrade exceedingly unlikely.

Of course, I'm basing this on Adam's own statements, and he has proven to be an unreliably narrator, so... 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, but he does seem to fly American more than others, and even just logging in to their site to purchase would require him to have an account with them, no?