Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Damn, $1775 for a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Is that just what apartments go for in the area? I’m in north Florida and pay less than that for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 5 miles from the beach.
Some go for more than that in our area.

Where are you at in No. Fla? I can't remember...

We're heading up again to St. Augustine on Friday for the day. :)

Reactions: 3

2020planner

VIP Member
@2020planner - I have another one for the list! (Unless I missed it. I am not sure if the list is posted in thread 13 yet)

"Conundrum" - Now getting here after the fireworks is going to be quite the interesting conundrum post fireworks.
Thanks for the link @dirtnap101 !

Updated -

Mr Pewtey

3 months of Halloween wasn't enough, so Adam covers the haunted aspects of a seemingly random small town in Massachusetts. Joined by yet another "friend" I don't know, Kacey, Kacee, KC? We'll never know as he doesn't mention her in the description at all. They get gas station coffee before starting their "adventure".

The "town historian" shows Adam around the town hall and tells some "scary" stories from the past.

Adam goes and finds a marker for a well that the historian told him about, and he reads it. Apparently his delicate sensibilities prevent him from using the word executed, so Adam says "they were punished accordingly" instead of saying "executed":
View attachment 2555125

Apparently this is now finally the start of his trip southbound, in some way shape or form. This is just going to be day after day where he hooks up with a "friend" and it shown around somewhere, isn't it?
I skimmed quickly through this one but didn’t actually see Kasey/KC/Casey on camera much. Did she appear at all? Is she a fellow blogger or just someone he found online?

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I believe he bought the shirt and the hoodie at the Universal store at MCO, along with some other items we may see over the next "series of days". And based on the view from his windows seat on the plane, he most certainly flew first class. Perhaps a free upgrade, but it was definitely first class.
Not to pick on you, but Adam famously and proudly refuses to sign up for airline (or hotel or rental car) loyalty programs, making a free upgrade exceedingly unlikely.

Of course, I'm basing this on Adam's own statements, and he has proven to be an unreliably narrator, so... 🤷‍♂️

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
I’m reading that people are moving out of Florida in large numbers bc the cost of home insurance went up massively due to the storms, hurricanes etc. some have elected to go without insurance. they are moving to Georgia, Texas, Tennessee or South Carolina etc. so, buying a house in Florida now may not be a good choice for a new home buyer? Prices may drop in the short term. Sounds like an unstable market for low and middle income families.
It's true. I know I'm hoping to move next summer when my lease is up. My employer's wind/weather insurance premium went up over $1M this year and we expect it will be the same next year. The insurance and housing market are why I haven't looked to buy here.

Mr Pewtey

It was sad to see the thumbs down vote disappear off YT, so it was nice to see the above thread that shows a healthy percentage of down votes for Woo. (Is that Social Blade or something?)
You can install an extension on the Chrome browser that lets you see the downvotes directly on YouTube, like before they started hiding them.

cardfrek

VIP Member
If I'm not mistaken, I think Adam and this guy are/were friends once upon a time. Could've sworn I've seen them hanging out before. It always left an impression with me because of how big that Boogie guy is.
Yeah, Boogie showed up in a few vlogs when Adam was living in Hollywood in 2018-2019.

2020planner

VIP Member
As someone who lives in an area of Texas with a large Czech population, it disturbs me deeply to have people refer to what they ate as kolaches. Those are not kolaches, that is klobasnek. Kolaches are pastries that have a fruit filling or creamy filling on top, whereas the klobasnek is the pastry wrapped around sausage. Not that I would expect these three troglodytes to know this, or even bother to look it up 😁

Also, we have a shipley's near my home, and it is not that great. You're better off going to the smaller donut shops for something fresh.
I'm originally from NE Ohio where kolaches were ever-present among the Czechs in our area. I only knew them as you stated as well and loved them.
However, Buc-ees also sells the sausage ones as "kolaches," not klobasnek, and I couldn't understand why I was looking at sausage when I first went to Buc-ees and not poppyseed filling. :ROFLMAO:

As far as I know, these were a Texas invention?

ETA: Found this if anyone cares -

1701281218967.png

S. McQueen Light

Adam’s emotional growth stopped around 1995. Weird. Did he bunk his head, or have some traumatic event or breakup at the time that stunted him?

Universal can do what they want but the UO ban for Adam at this point is a bit much. He’s just an odd middle aged man at this point eating snacks and filming the stray squirrel in parks.

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Well, he apparently had no clue that Skyline Chili has had a presence in FL for years now. The way he stated it, you would be led to believe it's the first in the state, but it isn't. There were already 5 others. Though I guess technically it's the first in "Central Florida." I've been past the one in Clearwater several times in the last 5+ years, the next closest to him.

• Wow

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
I just listened to an old FRE intro. It's not the Kays. Michael and David don't say "risque" 🤭things like "buttcheeks." :ROFLMAO: It's gotta be TPK.

But what happened to him? What was the medical event?
After watching it again, I think the audio clip was overlaid on top of video clips of Dev and the Kay boys, but neither one of them were actually saying it.

---
Wow. Yikes. 😲

Thanks for the intel!
Annoyances for these people aside, I worry about anyone whose "weight loss journey" is primarily focused around magic bullet treatment. I don't want to see any of them have serious health issues, even if self-induced.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Easy! His views from the road trip were stagnant so he rushed back to Florida to film his bread and butter of content. Disney Stuff. (However the average on his Disney videos has even dropped)

@dirtnap101 - great recap as always.
If I had to wager he will be commuting to California.
Agreed. So, He is going to film nearly 2 month of holiday stuff yet that does not include Very Merry Christmas Party? Ok Adam. :rolleyes:
Also let's see if he is in fact gone just 1 week. He has a problem with the very concept of time itself. California I can see it easily going beyond 1 week. If it's California prepare for overload overload overload of Disneyland, Universal, Giggles etc. :sleep:
Oh yes another dumb thumbnail, I put it up there will this classic.

View attachment 2563790
That thumbnail is already a classic 😂

The trip has to be centered around a specific event though. Something he may have already planned and paid for and can't miss. That could certainly be the holidays at Disneyland and Grinchmas or whatever at Uni Hollywood. I mean, whenever he leaves home the top guess always has to be SoCal.

So what we're guessing is that he's going to break up 2 months of Central Florida holiday coverage with a week of SoCal holiday coverage 🥴

2020planner

VIP Member
OMGGGGGGGGG it's been won!!! 🤪🤪🤪

1699796800299.png

ALSO - WTF is this? The splotch? WTF with that face? What the hell is Jacob doing? Pretending that's not his pencil-sized dick?

1699796880498.png

So punk! Mukbang! Promoting your vlog on IG! Giant yellow Mickey balloon in the background! Puuuuunk!
And I thought you were going hard on the diet until the end of the year, starting Nov 1st? I mean, I guess I see some green stuff in there?🥴

1699796904905.png

• Haha
  • Sick