Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
I found it interesting he brought up moving to Kissimmee and Davenport. Both cheaper areas, Davenport further away but newer homes. Kissimmee closer but older houses.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I noticed he short circuits at 14:50 and again at 15:45. Too much caffeine?

I suspect when he does a Vlog late in the afternoon or evening that means he went to Disney in the morning but didn’t film it with the intention of doing something different for his Vlog later in the day. Then, if he can’t think of something for his Vlog he will just go back to Disney a second time that day and film it.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Found on reddit...

Bigger projects and other creative "endevours" on the horizon, but I guess wasting time eating McRibs while sitting in a rocking chair off the side of the road in Celebration is just too damn time-consuming! 🥴

1700708486871.png

• Haha

Kystar

Chatty Member
I guess the social anxiety took the night off as Adam was even more annoying as usual in public especially with justin.

Adam, you were trying way to hard to play up the "happy go lucky guy routine" on this latest vlog and it did not work. The smiles, the laughing clearly that is not you.

FOR THE CAMERAS
View attachment 2604622

REALITY - Miserable nearly 50 year old with nothing to show.
View attachment 2604626
He is just happy to be in the presence of Giggles again 😮

Mr Pewtey

What is up with this thumbnail? @2020planner I think he is looking at you since you have made your feelings clear about his thumbnails! :LOL:
View attachment 2588462
I was going to ask the same thing about that awful thumbnail. The crazy thing is, just a second or two after this in the video is a perfectly fine shot he should have used. I’m guessing he meant to select that but his thumb slipped on his iPhone when uploading. Oops!

sunshineandsnark

I believe this guy is purposefully saying things wrong at this point.
“I got a mocha latte with peppermint”

You got a freaking peppermint mocha!!!!!

It’s arguably the most popular drink at Starbs during the holiday season. Maybe even all year (tied with PSL….which he never called it “PSL” when he was drinking one daily).

• Haha

FreckleFart90

Must have been the time he was paying for those LA 10 girls, instead of his usual Arkansas 8s. :sick:
I watched Critical’s video on that documentary and when it got to that part I was like “has this mf looked at his old YouTube videos? Does he see what HE looked/looks like?”

Tawnie

I'm going to talk about the market street farmers market but not actually go again. My 5.00 sunglasses are in bad shape but I'm still going to wear them. Mistakes Derek Hough for Ryan Gossling and hopes he makes it into the Disney Holiday Parade special. It drives me nuts that he makes absolutely no sense. He needs a Doctor to help him sort through his chaos and he does not see it. ALSO if woopeat actually had viewers he could have been canceled today. Between the ghost of Eisner jokes and the Haunted Mansion Graveyard. Carpetbagger tried to save his bacon. He is getting more like Jim on the daily.

Last edited:

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I actually enjoyed most of Wonderhussy's content (with the exception of her obvious clickbait nude "soaking" videos and her videos about her junk pile in Death Valley she called her "compound") but after two videos of her abusing animals including her own pets I stopped watching on principle. But her content is definitely, IMO, much more interesting than Woo filming squirrels or downtrodden poverty stricken towns or the stupid Mickey power pole.
BTW, Lord Spoda (now called Joe and Nic's Road Trip) does downtrodden towns but it doesn't come across as exploitative to me. And he does actual research about the towns (although he exploits his wife, frequently putting her in a bikini for his thumbnails 🙄)

• Wow

pembertonheights

Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
Boogie is everything this TL says about ATW to the 10th degree. That dude has had a fucked up life (child abuse) and while I believe he tries his best he can't help himself. The "warning shot" was the end of it, even if that guy was antagonizing him. Of course, the complaining about money and then saying he was going to crowdsource for a Tesla didn't help either (I'm hazy on those details).
---
I'm curious how YouTube's crackdown on adblockers might affect creators. I feel like tech vloggers are the most likely to benefit because their viewers are more technically advanced than average and more likely to be running an adblocker. General interest vloggers? I'm not so sure. I don't know if the typical audience of Disney vloggers and other daily vlogger types would typically run an adblocker, so maybe no difference there whatsoever.

What can't be denied, though, is the flood of new YouTubers trying to break into the grift. "YouTuber" has supplanted "movie star" and "rock star" as the dream job of choice for little kids. And the barrier to entry is way way lower than those other careers. This is a double-edged sword for YouTube. A user-created video that gets lots of views is an asset for YouTube because they can put ads on it and make some revenue; a user-created video that doesn't get any views is a liability because they have to host it but aren't generating any revenue. YouTube needs to keep their creators AND their viewers reasonably happy, and sometimes that's a difficult balance.
Those are excellent points and I will admit that my primary focus on Youtube has been techtube/music/and some nostalgia related stuff with Red Letter Media being about the only thing I watch from creators anymore.

I think it will be a wait and see but I would venture to guess that those who consume videos on YT and are younger than their mid-30s (I'm mid-40s but tech is my specialty) you would probably not last longer than 6 months on YT without learning to enable AD-blockers or stop watching completely, especially in the general interest area. I occasionally turn ad blockers off because I want to support these channels but the saturation of ads is getting out of hand. An ad every 5 minutes on a 25 minute video (not including pre and post-roll ads) is just insane.

I think YT also needs to fix the quality of their ads. I've seen some decent ones but generally they are really bad, if I'm going to watch then keep me engaged and weed out the scams. Of course, with the ever lowering ad rates I think burned in ads (sponsorship for the video itself) is the way of the future which requires more work than most of these vloggers are willing to put in. I haven't been affected by the ad-blocker thing yet but my interest has already been waning in all thing YT.

Your last paragraph is spot on. I manage interns and entry level people as part of my job and I love it but there has definitely been a cultural shift over the last 15 years. They are as smart and able as the previous generations but their priorities are different.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
Before I opened my big mouth about it being a “women’s brand” (and risking being proved wrong immediately LOL), I did do a small online search of the brand. If they do still make men’s shirts, they are keeping them extremely well hidden and don’t seem to have any male models wearing the shirts in any of their advertising photos or online ads. I think he bought it off Etsy or wherever he got the yellow shirt second hand and has no clue.
Right, yeah... they have a few that are labeled as men's OR are just cut more for a man.

I think the thing that's even more interesting than the brand itself is that he bought a shirt with a phrase on it that is more used among women than men. The whole "What up, bitches?" is not normally said among straight males (which we presume he is) to equate with the "What up, Grinches" phrase. I bet he doesn't even realize what it really means.

1700150323832.png

1700150336844.png

1700150289033.png

---
It's like, in theory, it's a nice idea... but I don't know why I'm laughing... because I guess it's David doing this and how he words things (don't just enter for the sake of winning a piece of plastic you'll never use that'll sit in your CHESTER DRAWERS!!!). :ROFLMAO: 🍝 :ROFLMAO: 🍝 :ROFLMAO:

Kystar

Chatty Member
A Woovian commented that he was enjoying the "local" content, and Adam responded that he was going to be staying put in the area a lot more in 2024. Looks like he's already reneging on his promise to do more roadtrips next year.

I wonder if his answer to staying put more often in Central Florida is more evidence that he is indeed dating Chelsea? Since she has a young son, it wouldn't be possible much for her to tag along with Adam on his roadtrips. Makes me wonder if he's considering transitioning into a full time WDW vlogger like the Trackers or Paging Mr. Morrow.
Giggles said that she has some sort of job at WB now, so maybe she won’t be able to collaborate with him much now 🤔

dirtnap101

VIP Member
So stretched for content that he visited the WDW resorts less than two weeks ago to see the gingerbread houses and acted like he didn't know that the other decorations (mostly the trees) weren't up. Now he goes back to see the trees and added stuff. And again, as always, he's got company - Derek, the annoying guy he hung out with in Boston is visiting and tagging along, then I think Micah shows up and then PMM makes an appearance.

I bet Adam will pull this yet again and does a seperate visit to the Epcot resorts to squeeze as much content out of the resorts as much as possible. He better go on a trip in December, because he's already done pretty much every Christmas-related thing in Central Florida (WDW resorts, both holiday parties, Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Celebration holiday kickoff).

Adam and his pal Derek stare at a menu with pictures, and still can't match the pictures to the menu item :rolleyes:

He really should've gone all out and used this as a thumbnail with the great focus of his crap camera:
1701186366732.png

oh boy, even more pins (and these are for Adam only, he didn't buy any to give away):
1701186792298.png

Creeljdtt

Has this Chelsea been in his videos lately? Is she a fellow YouTuber or trying to get semi grifter famous? I doubt he has mentioned much of her or mentioned any Instagram or YouTube for her. She should run now, as far away as she can.