Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Errands...one of which is looking for something to buy that he can use for his sad, desperate, daily giveaway. Burning that candle at both ends, never taking a day off even when you have no content and just run errands.

He even manages to squeeze in some parking lot eating...I can't watch this crap, I just can't, it's incredibly awful.
Does he remember how he started out with the videos of himself running errands and eating in parking lots? It was during the pandemic when all of the other things he does (baseball, Disney, etc) were unavailable. It was just something to tide him over until he could pump out more interesting content again. But I guess he realized that he has a big enough audience who are willing to watch the boring stuff, and it's not worth the effort for him to try any harder.

Reactions: 1

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He has yet to do -
  • the Asian Lantern thing at Central Fla Zoo (super popular and well-received)...but he doesn't like things with animals
  • Christmas at Gaylord Palms - ICE! - A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • the free Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs
  • Dazzling Lights at Harry P. Leu Gardens

We'll see if any of those show up in future vlogs. :sneaky: (there's tons more to do, but that's just some things I've seen advertised locally over and over again recently)

So sorry not sorry that he can't do anything at Universal...:ROFLMAO:

I don't think he has a SeaWorld or Busch Gardens AP bc they do really nice stuff at Christmas...so, I guess it's more Disney Disney Disney Disney Disney.... 🥴
Yeah, I figured there was other Christmas stuff not related to Celebration and WDW, but I'm not sure he would bother or think those things would pull in views. The tree trail at Disney Springs is probably the most like IMO.

2020planner

VIP Member
According to his Tat-Life thread, he ate some birthday cake and found himself in the hospital.

I think he had previously announced a "weight loss journey", so it's possible there was an adverse interaction with something there (I think he previously mentioned that he started Ozempic).
Wow. Yikes. 😲

Thanks for the intel!

PW212

Chatty Member
Can I give this comment a thousands thumbs up?!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Added on: i skipped through the binge fest. Disgusting with zero self control. Chelsea are you watching this? Is he going to be a good role model for your lovely son? Ummm
Sleuths, does he show his suspected homestead building while binging on his “meal”? Is he trolling us bc we think we figured out his address? What do you think?

2020planner

VIP Member
Well, he apparently had no clue that Skyline Chili has had a presence in FL for years now. The way he stated it, you would be led to believe it's the first in the state, but it isn't. There were already 5 others. Though I guess technically it's the first in "Central Florida." I've been past the one in Clearwater several times in the last 5+ years, the next closest to him.
I know!!! He's so ridiculous. He acts as if the only things in the world are the things he sees or goes to. 🙄

I've also gone to that one in Clearwater on 60 countless times!
(If you like pierogies / Polish food / stick to your ribs food, check out Pierogi Grill right nearby too - it's delicious, even if service can be iffy sometimes!)
---
Shoveling pounds of fatty, greasy junk food into his pie hole isn't a mistake. He is choosing to eat like a garbage dumpster.
Some day he's going to have a medical event like Adrian of TPX just did. Maybe it'll wake him up. Or not.
What happened to Adrian? Is he the one that would say "prepare your buttcheeks" on Florida Resident Edits' intro music?

Dr.Sienna

Oh yeah! We've been going up to St. Augustine for years! We're die-hard Mojo's fans - always have to stop there and yeah, went to Carmelo's a few months' back. Yum! We haven't tried Crave yet or The Floridian but it's on the list - thanks! Haven't done Ice Plant yet but obvs have done the free samples at the Distillery (and San Sebastian is my favorite wine - Vinters Red is dangerous for me 🤣)

I've seen Gas Full Service - it's kinda near Mojos, isn't it? We liked nearby Sarbez - it was neat in there. Just this last time, we finally got around to A1A Burrito Works on St. George bc it wasn't as busy! It was so good. We also liked Prohibition Kitchen. We've been wanting to try Casa Reina - have you been there yet? And Blue Hen?

But yeah, we're always on the hunt for some new places up there bc we go so often and kinda always do the same places (hello Mojos! LOL)
Thanks! :love:
Gas is just over the Bridge of Lions, so yes near Mojo's. Casa Reina is pretty good as well but like the other one down the street they don't take reservations, I don't think. The new one River and Fort just across from the fort is expensive but excellent and great views from the rooftop deck. I haven't been to Blue Hen but have heard good things!

• Heart

Mr Pewtey

Do we still think he’s heading to California soon? Has he mentioned his trip lately? He can’t really continue doing this local crap for another four weeks, can he?

2020planner

VIP Member
All of this x 100.

I rode it once. One and done.
Oh, I forgot The Great Movie Ride, Studio Backlot Tour, Magic of Disney Animation Academy...SpectroMagic...World of Motion...Horizons... Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes... Mike Fink Keel Boats... and I haven't been to MK since COVID - do they even let you on Tom Sawyer Island anymore?

DA Stella

Chatty Member
@DA Stella is the ice skater Jordan Bauth? I've been following her for a while, but yeah, outside of working on the cruise ship, she has it on easy street back at home. She is a professional skater and has been skating all her life, so she could always fall back to doing Disney on Ice.
Yes. She said in her latest video when she's no longer physically able to perform she wants to make social media her career.
I wonder how many YouTubers start off wanting to make it their career but don't have enough subscribers and don't earn enough. I would imagine a very, very small percentage actually earn enough to not need to have another job.

Kystar

Chatty Member
Who is his “sidekick” in todays video 🤔 I 1st thought he was Gavin of Gavin & Patrick fame 😮

Kystar

Chatty Member
His doing videos with Giggles isn’t getting the big views he thought they would , yesterday’s is only at 43,000 😮His biggest viewing draw , the past month , is the apartment tour at 135,000 😆

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I just listened to an old FRE intro. It's not the Kays. Michael and David don't say "risque" 🤭things like "buttcheeks." :ROFLMAO: It's gotta be TPK.

But what happened to him? What was the medical event?
According to his Tat-Life thread, he ate some birthday cake and found himself in the hospital.

I think he had previously announced a "weight loss journey", so it's possible there was an adverse interaction with something there (I think he previously mentioned that he started Ozempic).

PoorKid

VIP Member
Hmm, setting Adam the Woo to music, such a fun concept. Maybe some plodding instrumentals and discordant punk bass line. Just some sound effects like a sad trombone, wah-wah and those "lose-on-Price Is Right" sad dulcet notes would be appropriate to highlight the sense of futility and nihilism one often experiences in one of Mr. Woo's video adventures.
And a solo tuba!

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Oh, I forgot The Great Movie Ride, Studio Backlot Tour, Magic of Disney Animation Academy...SpectroMagic...World of Motion...Horizons... Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes... Mike Fink Keel Boats... and I haven't been to MK since COVID - do they even let you on Tom Sawyer Island anymore?
Yes, it's still active.

• Heart

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
I'd never heard of him either. Is this the documentary you are talking about?

The Dark, Sad Life of Boogie2988. Official Documentary by Mike Clum

I don't know this Boogie guy, but he appears to be the exact same age as Adam. I'll have to add this documentary to my watch list.

robotmonster

So, Mr. Woo sees the face of Jesus in a rock. Those must be some mighty powerful anti-stupid drugs he is taking. Too bad they don't work. And thus, Mr. Woo proudly shows off his cognitive prowess, no doubt learned from one of his home-schooling master classes such as--"Spotting the Face of Jesus in Farm Animals and Everyday Objects 101." This would explain his obsession with cows and squirrels and the self-pumping gas nozzle. Or maybe he's just searching searching searching for his Wrong-Eyed Jesus.

• Haha