Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaeger444

And what happens if he wakes up in the middle of the night, hungry?
I would, hope, like a normal person who cared about their health, he would just go back to bed. Adam probably has a stash of junk hidden under his hats so “all the ladies” don’t think he’s an animal .

Reactions: 2

buzzw3rd

Adam has never done even half the work of this video, yet it gets almost no views. Woo doesn't realize how lucky he is that he started so early and got a cult like following of middle aged mouth breathers:

He is friends with Woo and goes to baseball games with him.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Well, he apparently had no clue that Skyline Chili has had a presence in FL for years now. The way he stated it, you would be led to believe it's the first in the state, but it isn't. There were already 5 others. Though I guess technically it's the first in "Central Florida." I've been past the one in Clearwater several times in the last 5+ years, the next closest to him.
There's one in Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch that opened about 5 years ago too, less than 30 minutes from his precious Tropicana Field.

Mr 7Percent

You are most certainly correct about him (and all YouTubers) playing a character for the camera. In fact, everyone will act differently -- consciously or not -- when they know that a camera is rolling. And I think that's why I find him so frustrating. He passes his channel off as this genuine thing -- This just happens to be what I'm doing today; join me, shall you? -- but in reality it's all phony.
clown.png

Making AI generated stuff can be a rabbit hole. You've been warned.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
He probably saw how poorly this latest roadtrip was performing so he felt the need to rush back to Florida to crank out some Disney/Universal content.
I believe the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is tonight.
Adam is only leaving Florida one more time this year "he is heading out to another destination" , poor guy is tired of traveling. :sleep: Plenty of park content it sounds like coming up. :rolleyes:
Tonight’s party is sold out so unless he planned ahead and already has a ticket he is SOL.

2020planner

VIP Member
Adam has never done even half the work of this video, yet it gets almost no views. Woo doesn't realize how lucky he is that he started so early and got a cult like following of middle aged mouth breathers:

He is friends with Woo and goes to baseball games with him.
I don't know why I got Zak Bagans vibes mixed with a bit of Spokesmayne (ugh:ROFLMAO:) while watching this guy's vlog, but yeah, it was a MILLION times better than anything Woo's put out for ages.

• Haha

FreckleFart90

I think the Troll Patrol channel is really getting into his head. Hell, in today's vlog Adam took some subtle digs against TP at around the 17 minute mark. I don't think Adam is taking all this daily criticism too well.
don’t wanna give him a click, what were the digs?

TexJones

Chatty Member
A Woovian commented that he was enjoying the "local" content, and Adam responded that he was going to be staying put in the area a lot more in 2024. Looks like he's already reneging on his promise to do more roadtrips next year.

I wonder if his answer to staying put more often in Central Florida is more evidence that he is indeed dating Chelsea? Since she has a young son, it wouldn't be possible much for her to tag along with Adam on his roadtrips. Makes me wonder if he's considering transitioning into a full time WDW vlogger like the Trackers or Paging Mr. Morrow.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Hmm, like he's also allergic to World Showcase. When he goes to Epcot he stays in Future World 90% of the time.
Too many people drinking in World Showcase and or too much temptation to drink? He goes to baseball games though maybe he doesn't like beer?

2020planner

VIP Member
Running errands! How Exciting. :unsure: #so-punk

View attachment 2577014
Ok, I DO have to watch this one to see how he destroyed another place I like going to (Webb's). Him and the fucking Trackers.
Always ruining places for DH and I that we love going to around our neck of woods. 🙄

That being said, who the fuck runs "errands" to both Webb's on 27 in fucking Davenport AND Millenia obvs smack dab here in the middle of Orlando. NO ONE DOES.

----------------------------------------

ETA:
He remarks about 27 being backed up with traffic. It's been like that for 10+ years now, Woo. Especially in certain parts where he was, around the hours of 3-5 p.m., and also leading up to and during the holidays. It hasn't been "smooth sailing" for decades, to use your favorite word.

He read the "GOAT MILK FUDGE" (singular) sign and read it as GOAT'S milk (plural). And he said it about 5x. THEN, when he had the camera on another sign that (for whatever reason) said "GOAT'S MILK FUDGE" (plural) he said he didn't get any GOAT (singular) milk fudge. 🤦‍♀️

"Webb's must be the family name." No shit, Sherlock. That's how most places were named.

He didn't show anything inside the store beyond a few historical pics and writing. WHY INCLUDE IT IN THE TITLE THEN?

He then tries the jelly candy IN THE RAIN IN THE PARKING LOT?

Then leaves and drives back to Orlando to Millenia? WHY did he go to Davenport?

Riveting footage here -

1700241531190.png

1700241542126.png

Last edited:

TexJones

Chatty Member
It's surprising to see him so abruptly end this current road trip. I wonder what happened? Thanksgiving is still two weeks away.

sunshineandsnark

YALL.

Thats a women’s “southern boutique style” T-shirt.

It’s the first thing I noticed (followed by his broke ass sunglasses).

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Will Adam scuttle whatever plans he has tomorrow and divert to honoring Suzanne Somers (RIP)?

Jjjg

VIP Member
Hasn't he edited ride photos in before? He's acting like he's never to Tim and Jenn?