Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Has this Chelsea been in his videos lately? Is she a fellow YouTuber or trying to get semi grifter famous? I doubt he has mentioned much of her or mentioned any Instagram or YouTube for her. She should run now, as far away as she can.
I wanna say she was first "introduced" awhile back during a car show in Celebration.

Reactions: 4

Century20

VIP Member
Instead, he should’ve purchased and give away a gift card from a nationally-recognized food chain - McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts- just to name a few places he’s promoted on his daily vlogs. 😂😜
Looks like Adam or as his stans call him SANTA WOO took your advice! Now one lucky person will be able to procure a caffeinated beverage as well! It might even be piping hot!

Screenshot_20231117_120622_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

sunshineandsnark

Were his fans clamoring for this "tour"? Home tours on programs like MTV Cribs or before that Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous are fun to watch because they feature extravagances that most normal people don't regularly see. But this? This is just some dude's 1-bedroom apartment. It looks comfortable enough, and it's filled with all of his favorite things, so I hope he's happy there. It's just not particularly compelling viewing.

At least he was wise enough not to dox himself, though it's possible that eagle-eyed viewers may be able to identify the apartment complex by the floorplan. Maybe he's planning on moving soon, so it doesn't matter.

Maybe it was just for those here who asserted that he rented a room from someone. I guess this proves that he has the whole place to himself. You sure showed them, Adam! :rolleyes:
For what it’s worth, there’s only so many apartments in Celebration, most of which are kinda out towards the interstate and the “art deco 7-11”. It wouldn’t be hard to figure out since he clearly lives within walking distance of the downtown area

Tawnie

Boo buckets just seem weird to me. Question that someone here might be able to answer is he still trespassed from Universal Orlando? It surprises me he did not go to horror nights instead of the crap woopeats he has been putting out lately. I thought he had settled that with them but maybe I was wrong.

2020planner

VIP Member
I too am a southern woman. The boutiques that have *cutsey* graphic tees.

(Side note, I actually like this boutique but this is the style of tshirt I’m talking about)
Ok, yeah. I'm familiar with those examples. I see things like that on Etsy all the time. I just never heard it called that before (re: "boutique style")

Thanks for the clarification! :)

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I just went to his IG and I can't comment on the giveaway. Does anyone else have it restricted too? (I'm not banned from his IG, BTW)

Not that I wanted the pins, but I was interested in the "limiting comments" shit. It looks the comments were all made within the last hour or so???

So does he actually turn it off after 1 hour of posting it?
And remove all traces of evidence of the prior item?
And not even mention who won the prior item or what was said for the winning comment?
No one can comment after he turns off comments, and he turns it off pretty quickly. It seems like maximum an hour, but maybe even less. He deletes the previous giveaway photo every day and replaces it with the new one, the old ones never to be seen or mentioned again, no idea who won.

• Wow

Den333

And then he parks there and films the empty road??? Where the hell is he at to get this angle?!?! Parked on the side of I-4 outside of his car?
For real?
He parks on World Drive to get shots of the Mickey power pole. I would think it's for emergency parking only yet he does it all the time.

World Drive.jpg

Reactions: 3

PW212

Chatty Member
@dirtnap101 thanks for the recap! That would explain the IG post I read before coming on here.

With Paging Mr Moron's lease also up in this December could these two be roommates as some have suggested? Some would Wager it could happen.

Also dirtnap101 thanks for posting the wiki link! Gotta keep up with these wooisms.

View attachment 2523536

A 2 bdrm 2.5 bathroom Condo. Right where David wants to be. Center of town on Market St $400,000. Not bad Considering in most major cities that doesn’t even buy you a studio condo.

Kystar

Chatty Member
Right, they put on a facade in the parks for their stans. The biggest phony probably being PMM a high functioning alcoholic with no real friends. Super Enthused divorced 2/3 times? PC Dev sociopath with major anger management issues. TTT homophobic and racists. Adam man child with Peter Pan syndrome. I could go on and on about others as well. Sad is people idolize these fools and give them money.
Where did you get the low down on Jackie being divorced 2-3 x , spill the tea 😮
---
Who is that supposed to be 🤔

robotmonster

Imagine waking up one terrible morning and discovering you are covered with the exact same tatts as Mr. Woo. Oh my God he does have a tramp stamp. Would you curse the heavens for inflicting such a horrible fate on you? Would you grab an angle grinder and start going to town? Or would you start babbling incoherent rubbish, dress like a child, eat with your mouth open, get a crappy camera so you can stick your finger in front of the lens while filming boring out of focus crap no one cares about? Uggghhh, please pass the grinder.

• Haha

PourTheTee

VIP Member
A comment from today’s vlog:
View attachment 2572950

Um, you can start by stop making these proclamations on your vlogs regarding your weight loss, cutting back on Disney/theme parks, and so on. By now, we know that you’re not a “man” of your word. It’s more of you doing what you want by winging it in each daily vlog while your delusional Woovians kiss up to you in the comments section. Let’s see how long this “daily” giveaway lasts.
But I thought he was forming habits….

• Haha

Jaeger444

You can tell he’s on ozempic or a related drug. He has lost weight quickly and you can see the muscle loss big time. He looks very unhealthy.
---