Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of these 3 plus Paging Mr. Moron (behind the camera) hanging out together is absolutely disturbing.
Now do I go as far as referring them as: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse :unsure: well that can be debated.

pmmmm2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I see from IG that Adam is trying to compensate for not doing a giveaway for a week, he bought not just a pin for the giveaway, but a $100 gift card :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
His teeth looked really rough in Tim's vlog. I wondered myself if he uses some whitening filter in his editing or if his mustache usually covers it more. Why do I feel like he doesn't go to a dentist?
It's okay, it's not like he eats a fuckton of sugar or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christmas Kickoff in Celebration... "the snoap will be omitting from these little boxes", Adam tells us.

To use a phrase Adam loves to repeat: If you're drinking every time he says "snoap", you will need to be taken to an emergency room by the end of this 30 min vlog.

This is a Celebration vlog and so he mentions, shows, and over-explains every single thing once again (Kool, the clock, the fountain, the "ice" rink, the lake, the closed movie theater, etc). And he does it with every overused phrase and word he has in his limited repertoire.

Man is he awful at this. He has no idea when anything is happening, he keeps having to walk around and film the lake while he waits for events to start. Does it not occur to him he could just turn the camera off until something happens?

Then he buys a "special" holiday drink, and shows up close every step of it being made with every single ingredient. then he walks away, and shows a close up of the drink and then AGAIN LISTS EVERY INGREDIENT.

His immediate reaction to the drink: "That's good"
His reaction 30 seconds later: "I'd just rather have the apple cider by itself"

Honestly, Adam is making me hate Christmas (and I love Christmas). He cuts off the tree lighting audio and shifts to voiceover because they started playing music :rolleyes:. He also cuts off the Christmas carolers. Forget about actually capturing the sights and sounds of the event, you mostly just get Adam's voice blabbing on and on.

I expected Chelsea and son to be around, but if they were, I didn't see them on camera at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe Adam is paying the blonde ala Boogie style. I mean, she’s overdressed everywhere they go and is always done up…a normal woman wouldn’t be like this in Adams presence..now, a high class sugar baby..maybe
---
Maybe Adam is paying the blonde ala Boogie style. I mean, she’s overdressed everywhere they go and is always done up…a normal woman wouldn’t be like this in Adams presence..now, a high class sugar baby..maybe
I’m thinking Adam has a seeking arrangement profile

• Wow
Hopefully Mr. Woo's upgraded substitute for the Devil Doll doesn't think she can date him. Soon she will discover she has to adopt him. Just leave him alone so he can play with his toys and fantasize about all the costumed characters he wants to meet in person. Sadly, for her, he has the mind of a child, the smell of a warthog and the face of a to be avoided at all costs schoolyard creeper.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hasn't he edited ride photos in before? He's acting like he's never to Tim and Jenn?

A Woovian commented that he was enjoying the "local" content, and Adam responded that he was going to be staying put in the area a lot more in 2024. Looks like he's already reneging on his promise to do more roadtrips next year.

I wonder if his answer to staying put more often in Central Florida is more evidence that he is indeed dating Chelsea? Since she has a young son, it wouldn't be possible much for her to tag along with Adam on his roadtrips. Makes me wonder if he's considering transitioning into a full time WDW vlogger like the Trackers or Paging Mr. Morrow.

A Woovian commented that he was enjoying the "local" content, and Adam responded that he was going to be staying put in the area a lot more in 2024. Looks like he's already reneging on his promise to do more roadtrips next year.

I wonder if his answer to staying put more often in Central Florida is more evidence that he is indeed dating Chelsea? Since she has a young son, it wouldn't be possible much for her to tag along with Adam on his roadtrips. Makes me wonder if he's considering transitioning into a full time WDW vlogger like the Trackers or Paging Mr. Morrow.
Giggles said that she has some sort of job at WB now, so maybe she won’t be able to collaborate with him much now 🤔

Reactions: 3
Hasn't he edited ride photos in before? He's acting like he's never to Tim and Jenn?
Yes, he used to drop in photos and movie clips all the time in his old movie location videos and other videos in the daily vlog, it wasn't until recently that he CBA and started showing the pics on the phone.

I’ve been wondering if his dad is ill - couldn’t travel to Hawaii, seemed out of breath a good bit in Adam’s Utah videos last year. Would also explain his ‘sudden’ change of plans for the rest of the year and into next.

Reactions: 6
Christmas Kickoff in Celebration... "the snoap will be omitting from these little boxes", Adam tells us.
If it were anyone else, I would give them the benefit of the doubt that they meant to say 'emitting' and said the wrong vowel sound in error. But we all know better, he's just THAT dumb.

If it were anyone else, I would give them the benefit of the doubt that they meant to say 'emitting' and said the wrong vowel sound in error. But we all know better, he's just THAT dumb.
I can’t stand his overuse of descriptive words Its a sign of pathological liars that they give too much detail when lying. Not to say he is a pathological liar but more indicative of his ego and narcissism. The way he describes the xmas tree will be “illuminated“ rather than just saying it will be lit up, for example. As for Preacher Jim, he looks like hell as he seems to have gained more weight and his skin is pallid. We only get a brief glimpse in the vlog, so hard to tell for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.