Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, he officially ran out of things to do and had to go to Animal Kingdom. But he can't do it without making sure everyone knows he doesn't like it:

1701096306248.png

Shockingly, Adam does something worthwhile in this vlog, he saves a turtle in the road. Kudos on that.

As usual, Adam cannot ever silently document anything. His mouth is just constantly moving, yapping it up even when he has nothing to say. Possibly too much coffee, because he just talks and talks. He even has to note that you place your 3D glasses in the bin outside the theater. Why mention that? Is that entertaining or informative for anyone? Later when the rain gets heavy, he has to say that it's really coming down and people are looking to get out of the rain, three different ways in a row.

Adam claims he's only been on Tough To Be A Bug once when it was still in California Adventure in Disneyland. And he doesn't remember any of it, apparently. He loved it, of course, especially the parts that appeal to a 10yo boy with the dung and fart references. This whole video seems to be him trying rehab his opinion of Animal Kingdom. Says he needs to spend more time there and bond with the park, which he never did because he was an adult when it opened (which makes no sense, there's plenty of new stuff in the other parks that he's "bonded" with that wasn't around when he was a kid)

This is how you know the stupidity isn't an act: it's rainy Florida, he certainly looks at the weather on his phone in the morning, he can certainly see what the sky looks like as he's driving there, but he didn't bring a poncho or an umbrella (even though he has 4 of them IN HIS CAR). I find myself wishing the rain would get into his camera and ruin it to make the vlog shorter.

Reactions: 11
Does he ever say specifically WHY he doesn't like AK? I mean, you like what you like but there has to be a reason. Has he ever said a reason?

Reactions: 5
Does he ever say specifically WHY he doesn't like AK? I mean, you like what you like but there has to be a reason. Has he ever said a reason?
This is what he says: It opened in 1998, he was 24yo, and didn't create any "core memories" that would provide him waves of nostalgia when he walks through the gates. Because almost everything Adam does is because of the nostalgia factor, one way or another it always works back to that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is what he says: It opened in 1998, he was 24yo, and didn't create any "core memories" that would provide him waves of nostalgia when he walks through the gates. Because almost everything Adam does is because of the nostalgia factor, one way or another it always works back to that.
What a jackass. :ROFLMAO:

So are we to believe he was creating a "plethora" of "core memories" as a wee lad frequenting Universal Hollywood in L.A. back in the day, when he didn't live in California? Yet he goes there.

Reactions: 10
OK, he officially ran out of things to do and had to go to Animal Kingdom. But he can't do it without making sure everyone knows he doesn't like it:
So out of the last 7 vlogs this is #4 in terms of Disney content. Adam in October: I am tired of doing theme parks. . . I need some time on the road.

On the topic of nostalgia Two years ago this month marked the infamous "I will no longer be covering the Disney parks in any format" vlog sending "shockwaves" throughout the woovian community. :rolleyes: Two months later he was back on Disney property (Hilton Head), three months later he was back at the parks.

aw123.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why TF make a vlog at Animal Kingdom? Oh I see, it’s all about generating 💰💰💰 as you film yourself at your least favorite park.
It's ripped straight from the "Watch Me Get Kicked In The Balls 20 Times" to try to stimulate views playbook

• Haha
What a jackass. :ROFLMAO:

So are we to believe he was creating a "plethora" of "core memories" as a wee lad frequenting Universal Hollywood in L.A. back in the day, when he didn't live in California? Yet he goes there.
In his mind, for Universal Studios all he had to do was watch movies to have a "cornucopia" of "core memories" 😂

Reactions: 7
Animal Kingdom was the park where he was at when he originally got banned from Disney, maybe he still harbors some smoldering resentment.

• Wow
I would travel from Canada to get in line for that!

LOL. I wonder if ATW would be good on Jackass (hate that show)? Johnny Knoxville and crew would make Adam cry in the first two seconds and not in a good way.

Reactions: 4
Hi ATW 👋 you are the problem. Yes, it's you. He reads here and he can't stop. I'm just cackling

Reactions: 8

Man, this video wasn’t even that long ago and you can see how much of his weight he’s gained back in his face. It’s like he’s trying to do the Rob McElhenney diet for Its Always Sunny but not as a joke

Reactions: 9

Man, this video wasn’t even that long ago and you can see how much of his weight he’s gained back in his face. It’s like he’s trying to do the Rob McElhenney diet for Its Always Sunny but not as a joke
And also, the "need for change" devolved into "I'm gonna stay here" just as quickly.

Reactions: 9
And also, the "need for change" devolved into "I'm gonna stay here" just as quickly.
Will we get a similar video , a walk & talk on New Years. day, where he will get back on track with “ healthy “ eating & doing less parks videos 🤔

Reactions: 10

He does it again and again, almost every year. His entire life, not just food, is gorging and then fasting. He couldn't get 200 pts in DVC, he had to get 600. He can't leave for a week on a trip and then go home, he has to do 6-7 week road trips and then burn out on them. Then he stays home for months (like he is now). He can't buy just some Disney pins or fridge magnets, he has to buy them constantly and in volume. He can't just go to a few cities to see the Rays play, he has to go to every single one. And of course, he can't just vlog a few times a week, he has to do it nearly every day.

As we all stated from the moment he started this year's diet back in April, #ThinByDragonCon and #FatByChristmas
---
Will we get a similar video , a walk & talk on New Years. day, where he will get back on track with “ healthy “ eating & doing less parks videos 🤔
Yup, that's when he typically mentions going on a diet and getting back to exercise. He combines it with an overview of what he thinks his coming year will look like, and this year it seems he will still do Rays games both at home and in away stadiums he hasn't visited, plus he wants to buy some sort of home in Central Florida, and he'll probably say he's going to do less "dated, ticketed" events (even though he won't, other than DragonCon it seems)

Last edited:
He does it again and again, almost every year. His entire life, not just food, is gorging and then fasting. He couldn't get 200 pts in DVC, he had to get 600. He can't leave for a week on a trip and then go home, he has to do 6-7 week road trips and then burn out on them. Then he stays home for months (like he is now). He can't buy just some Disney pins or fridge magnets, he has to buy them constantly and in volume. He can't just go to a few cities to see the Rays play, he has to go to every single one. And of course, he can't just vlog a few times a week, he has to do it nearly every day.

As we all stated from the moment he started this year's diet back in April, #ThinByDragonCon and #FatByChristmas
---

Yup, that's when he typically mentions going on a diet and getting back to exercise. He combines it with an overview of what he thinks his coming year will look like, and this year it seems he will still do Rays games both at home and in away stadiums he hasn't visited, plus he wants to buy some sort of home in Central Florida, and he'll probably say he's going to do less "dated, ticketed" events (even though he won't, other than DragonCon it seems)
Same old same old …. 🤣

• Haha
This is good for Adam as he will have no core memories of the grand opening of Universal's Epic Universe where he's been trespassed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.