Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Golden Corral? Oh no. They could have at least ordered a precooked meal from somewhere.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always called GC “The trough” because southern people flock to it after church and pretend gluttony isn’t a sin and the act like pigs at the trough eating there.
I won’t touch it. Last time I had to go to one I saw a kid put a cookie in the chocolate fountain, take a bite and then stick it back in.🤢
I will never touch a chocolate fountain anywhere no matter where it is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I had trust issues with buffets even before the pandemic, but now I would prefer to just eat my own hair in an omelette, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve always called GC “The trough” because southern people flock to it after church and pretend gluttony isn’t a sin and the act like pigs at the trough eating there.
I won’t touch it. Last time I had to go to one I saw a kid put a cookie in the chocolate fountain, take a bite and then stick it back in.🤢
I will never touch a chocolate fountain anywhere no matter where it is.
I saw a child do the EXACT same thing once in 2016 and I haven’t been back to a Golden Corral since. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Has this Chelsea been in his videos lately? Is she a fellow YouTuber or trying to get semi grifter famous? I doubt he has mentioned much of her or mentioned any Instagram or YouTube for her. She should run now, as far away as she can.

Reactions: 3
Has this Chelsea been in his videos lately? Is she a fellow YouTuber or trying to get semi grifter famous? I doubt he has mentioned much of her or mentioned any Instagram or YouTube for her. She should run now, as far away as she can.
I wanna say she was first "introduced" awhile back during a car show in Celebration.

Reactions: 4
Is it a warning sign when a middle-aged man pretending to be Amish gets excited about seeing someone pretending to be Figment wearing an ugly Christmas sweater? Does such a person live in a fantasy world with a dangerously thin grasp on reality? And what if this person thinks the poor smuck in the costume is performing just for him? Figment loves me, this wacked out individual thinks while starting to plot a kidnapping. "We will be together forever", he shrieks to the terrified minimum waged costume wearer. "Kiss me my love".

• Haha
I had trust issues with buffets even before the pandemic, but now I would prefer to just eat my own hair in an omelette, thank you.
I thought for sure that I'd never see buffets again after the pandemic. I envisioned telling tales to my future grandchildren about how there use to be these places where they'd just dump out food into big troughs where little kids would reach in with their dirty hands and old people would sneeze all over the food -- and watch their disbelief that something like that ever existed. But, to my great surprise, buffets seem to have bounced back as strong as ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wanna say she was first "introduced" awhile back during a car show in Celebration.
Actually it was Adam's groupie "SplorinRyan" that originally caught her on video during the car show. Adam I don't believe showed her at all in his video. I am sure he was not pleased.

aw1.jpg
AW2.jpg

I thought for sure that I'd never see buffets again after the pandemic.
Yeah especially since most of them didn't survive such as Hometown Buffet and even Soup and Salad Plantation. . . but as for Golden it somehow weathered the storm and actually has opened new locations since 2020. Of course the Vegas buffets have rebounded as well.

Last edited:
Actually it was Adam's groupie "SplorinRyan" that originally caught her on video during the car show. Adam I don't believe showed her at all in his video. I am sure he was not pleased.

View attachment 2592437 View attachment 2592459

Yeah especially since most of them didn't survive such as Hometown Buffet and even Soup and Salad Plantation. . . but as for Golden it somehow weathered the storm and actually has opened new locations since 2020. Of course the Vegas buffets have rebounded as well.
She honestly looks so pleasant, and he dresses like a schlub

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry folks, 40 minutes with the Trackers in Epcot again...and that thumbnail. I can't do it, I'm taking today off (something Adam can't do)

Reactions: 11
So , is he using filters in his videos & picture uploads to look younger in some of them 🤔
His teeth looked really rough in Tim's vlog. I wondered myself if he uses some whitening filter in his editing or if his mustache usually covers it more. Why do I feel like he doesn't go to a dentist?

His teeth looked really rough in Tim's vlog. I wondered myself if he uses some whitening filter in his editing or if his mustache usually covers it more. Why do I feel like he doesn't go to a dentist?
More than likely he doesn’t have any type of medical or dental insurance 😮

I love Golden Corral. I am a sucker for a salad bar and they mostly don’t exist anymore. Salad bar. Piece of fried chicken after. A yeast roll. Yum.

But for the love of all that is holy, stay away from the chocolate fountain. Lord only knows what kids are doing in it. Actually, just stay away from the dessert bar. For some unknown reason parents always let their children go alone to the desserts. It’s gross as heck.

I’m guessing Adam didn’t take his parents to Disney because he didn’t plan in advance and couldn’t get a reservation. I don’t think there’s any other reason why Adam would stay away from the Disney property. He’s obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.