Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is good for Adam as he will have no core memories of the grand opening of Universal's Epic Universe where he's been trespassed.
If there is one thing that upsets the Woovians it is the Universal ban! Here are some real comments from his fans highlighting how delusional they are.

They should undo this silly ban. It’s turning away free advertising money. . . it wouldn’t hurt to get another advertiser into the park!
He’s been punished and has been reformed.
Please lift this ban off Adam The Woo. He helps alot of people just from watching his videos.
I love Adam the Woo and I do not think that he should be banned from the park.
Adam has been an inspiration to many people that follow his channel. . . the ban seems extreme.
I am not going back to Universal until ATW is unbanned.
Not only is he a good guy, but you can say he is a free advertising asset for Universal.

universal.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Adam is so dominated by his nostalgia, real or imagined, that I think Animal Kingdom has no use for him in the Disneyverse. It simply didn’t exist when Adam was a child so he feels no connection.
Thank you, Adam, for reading my post and admitting to it in your AK vlog. I understand.

Reactions: 8
These HAVE to be trolling thumbnails at this point. 🙄
No other reason for this ridiculous image to be THE image you choose to represent the content of that vlog.

It's not cute, David. It's stupid...as usual [space].

1701183394773.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Adam’s emotional growth stopped around 1995. Weird. Did he bunk his head, or have some traumatic event or breakup at the time that stunted him?

Universal can do what they want but the UO ban for Adam at this point is a bit much. He’s just an odd middle aged man at this point eating snacks and filming the stray squirrel in parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is good for Adam as he will have no core memories of the grand opening of Universal's Epic Universe where he's been trespassed.
David is definitely one of the Lost Boys who fell out of his pram...

Adam’s emotional growth stopped around 1995. Weird.
In his mind he's still 12 years old and running around in Neverland. I'm gonna say 1986

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Adam’s emotional growth stopped around 1995. Weird. Did he bunk his head, or have some traumatic event or breakup at the time that stunted him?

I am five months older than Adam. We were 21 in 1995. I was already married and serving in the Navy in 1995. What was Adam doing in 1995? Not serving in the military

In his mind he's still 12 years old and running around in Neverland. I'm gonna say 1986
I would say this is more accurate.

Reactions: 7
So stretched for content that he visited the WDW resorts less than two weeks ago to see the gingerbread houses and acted like he didn't know that the other decorations (mostly the trees) weren't up. Now he goes back to see the trees and added stuff. And again, as always, he's got company - Derek, the annoying guy he hung out with in Boston is visiting and tagging along, then I think Micah shows up and then PMM makes an appearance.

I bet Adam will pull this yet again and does a seperate visit to the Epcot resorts to squeeze as much content out of the resorts as much as possible. He better go on a trip in December, because he's already done pretty much every Christmas-related thing in Central Florida (WDW resorts, both holiday parties, Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Celebration holiday kickoff).

Adam and his pal Derek stare at a menu with pictures, and still can't match the pictures to the menu item :rolleyes:

He really should've gone all out and used this as a thumbnail with the great focus of his crap camera:
1701186366732.png

oh boy, even more pins (and these are for Adam only, he didn't buy any to give away):
1701186792298.png

Reactions: 3
Do we still think he’s heading to California soon? Has he mentioned his trip lately? He can’t really continue doing this local crap for another four weeks, can he?

Reactions: 1
Mr. Woo and the World of Mediocre compare the world's tackiest leg tattoos. How is it possible to have a big gut and skinny legs? And how many screws do you need loose to think that childish looking crap looks good? Would look better if they just smeared dog poo on their legs. Probably would smell better too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Do we still think he’s heading to California soon? Has he mentioned his trip lately? He can’t really continue doing this local crap for another four weeks, can he?
I would wager yes.
I believe someone recently referenced one of giggles instagram posts alluding to a reunion with Adam pretty soon.
Adam himself has been giving mixed messages: one moment he mentions one more out of state trip before the New Year, yet later posted in the comment section of one of his videos saying he has no plans to travel until after new years. 🤷‍♂️
He is grasping for content - Also This month's earnings is paid out in mid-December which close out the year in terms of YT Revenue since December's wont be paid until January.

Reactions: 4
So stretched for content that he visited the WDW resorts less than two weeks ago to see the gingerbread houses and acted like he didn't know that the other decorations (mostly the trees) weren't up. Now he goes back to see the trees and added stuff. And again, as always, he's got company - Derek, the annoying guy he hung out with in Boston is visiting and tagging along, then I think Micah shows up and then PMM makes an appearance.

I bet Adam will pull this yet again and does a seperate visit to the Epcot resorts to squeeze as much content out of the resorts as much as possible. He better go on a trip in December, because he's already done pretty much every Christmas-related thing in Central Florida (WDW resorts, both holiday parties, Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Celebration holiday kickoff).
He has yet to do -
  • the Asian Lantern thing at Central Fla Zoo (super popular and well-received)...but he doesn't like things with animals
  • Christmas at Gaylord Palms - ICE! - A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • the free Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs
  • Dazzling Lights at Harry P. Leu Gardens

We'll see if any of those show up in future vlogs. :sneaky: (there's tons more to do, but that's just some things I've seen advertised locally over and over again recently)

So sorry not sorry that he can't do anything at Universal...:ROFLMAO:

I don't think he has a SeaWorld or Busch Gardens AP bc they do really nice stuff at Christmas...so, I guess it's more Disney Disney Disney Disney Disney.... 🥴

• Sick
He has yet to do -
  • the Asian Lantern thing at Central Fla Zoo (super popular and well-received)...but he doesn't like things with animals
  • the free Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs
  • Dazzling Lights at Harry P. Leu Gardens

We'll see if any of those show up in future vlogs. :sneaky: (there's tons more to do, but that's just some things I've seen advertised locally over and over again recently)

So sorry not sorry that he can't do anything at Universal...:ROFLMAO:

I don't think he has a SeaWorld or Busch Gardens AP bc they do really nice stuff at Christmas...so, I guess it's more Disney Disney Disney Disney Disney.... 🥴
Yeah, I figured there was other Christmas stuff not related to Celebration and WDW, but I'm not sure he would bother or think those things would pull in views. The tree trail at Disney Springs is probably the most like IMO.

He has yet to do -
You're kidding, right? David doesn't even go to the China and Japan pavilions at "Epcot Center". Panda Express would be a culinary and cultural stretch for him. As for Gaylord Palms, that would require that David shell out cash (which he only does for cons), and put on a heavy jacket and long pants (he only has one pair and they're probably still dirty from the Christmas party last week).

• Haha
Yeah, I figured there was other Christmas stuff not related to Celebration and WDW, but I'm not sure he would bother or think those things would pull in views. The tree trail at Disney Springs is probably the most like IMO.
What about this classic?

IMG_2639.jpeg

• Sick
You're kidding, right? David doesn't even go to the China and Japan pavilions at "Epcot Center". Panda Express would be a culinary and cultural stretch for him. As for Gaylord Palms, that would require that David shell out cash (which he only does for cons), and put on a heavy jacket and long pants (he only has one pair and they're probably still dirty from the Christmas party last week).
He just ate the sushi tree the other day in Japan at EPCOT. "The Rainy Opening Day" vlog.

He also has been to Gaylord a few times with mom and dad, as well as the Spring It On event.
---
What about this classic?

View attachment 2598052
Ah yes! Forgot that one. We KNOW he's going to that.

Actually, so am I. :ROFLMAO: I'm planning on going the 9th or 10th.

Reactions: 5
He just ate the sushi tree the other day in Japan at EPCOT. "The Rainy Opening Day" vlog.

He also has been to Gaylord a few times with mom and dad, as well as the Spring It On event.
I must have missed those (can't imagine how). I've literally never seen him eating anything that didn't come wrapped in paper and accompanied with fries. Did he actually put the tree in his mouth? I could see him going to Gaylord though, That place has some seriously tacky mega church vibes, so I can see how it might appeal to Reverend Jim.

What a jackass. :ROFLMAO:

So are we to believe he was creating a "plethora" of "core memories" as a wee lad frequenting Universal Hollywood in L.A. back in the day, when he didn't live in California? Yet he goes there.
I am late but

What about DHS give his Nostalgia? Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Muppets and the Beauty and the Beast show are the only things there left from early 90s MGM. Tower of Terror opened in 94, only 4 years earlier than AK.

Universal only have ET left from early 90s.

I am late but

What about DHS give his Nostalgia? Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Muppets and the Beauty and the Beast show are the only things there left from early 90s MGM. Tower of Terror opened in 94, only 4 years earlier than AK.

Universal only have ET left from early 90s.
Yep. Makes zero sense, doesn't it?

Reactions: 2
Adam has been an inspiration to many people that follow his channel. . . the ban seems extreme.
All of these quotes are downright unhinged, but this one is illustrative of why the ban should absolutely NOT be lifted. By going back on their word, Universal would be saying to all the wannabe Woos out there (Woo'nabees, if you will) that trespassing into restricted areas isn't that bad. Next thing you know, they'd be chasing out Tampa Jay, [Ex]Plorin[g] Ryan, World of Micah, Jacob the Carpetbagger, and every other "me too" vlogger out there from the abandoned Nickelodeon Studios building or wherever they think they can go. Better for them to show that they are willing to enforce their rules.

They should undo this silly ban. It’s turning away free advertising money. . . it wouldn’t hurt to get another advertiser into the park!
Not only is he a good guy, but you can say he is a free advertising asset for Universal.
Do these people really believe that a tatted-up manchild often accompanied by a sex worker in a family theme park is good advertisement? I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.