Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam probably thinks he can "write off" his lease payments on his taxes now that he used his abode in one of his videos. And what is the deal with the American Psycho vibe of his apartment and with a white sofa no less? Is he trying to gin up some pathos and make people feel sorry for him. So much arrested development on display. He's such a messed up guy, he wants people to be finger wagging scolds towards him so he haunts forums like this where people talk smack about him. Here's a bible quote to stick on a magnet and then shove up your ass, Adam: When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things, -- 1 CORINTHIANS 13:11

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I had previously been unconvinced that he reads here or the ATW Criticism reddit, but this makes me now think otherwise.
I have maintained he has been lurking on these threads and over on the Reddit board for a while. He actually showed his cards in the last few months on at least 2 occasions.

1. Gets called out on Reddit by one of former Giggles ex-co workers for being a jerk in person & that discussion carries over on this thread. Almost immediately he responds with the infamous "I have social anxiety spiel"
2. Gets called out on his YT comment that he was never really a diehard Angels fan. I actually posted screen captures of Adam the diehard Angels fan and the very next day he comments on his vlog how he was never invested in the angels. He had not mentioned the Angels in ages, but all of a sudden he has to randomly state that? :unsure:

The problem is the negative engagement helps his algorithm as much as any positive engagement. So the thumbs down is not a negative for his greedy @$$. Do better YT.
True the engagement helps the algorithm but it's not translating to increased views. His views are clearly down and these are not the averages we have seen in the past. Yes the gravy train is still moving along, but we are seeing fractures in the rails ahead and he is not the only one. . . . . . .

44848484848.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Were his fans clamoring for this "tour"? Home tours on programs like MTV Cribs or before that Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous are fun to watch because they feature extravagances that most normal people don't regularly see. But this? This is just some dude's 1-bedroom apartment. It looks comfortable enough, and it's filled with all of his favorite things, so I hope he's happy there. It's just not particularly compelling viewing.

At least he was wise enough not to dox himself, though it's possible that eagle-eyed viewers may be able to identify the apartment complex by the floorplan. Maybe he's planning on moving soon, so it doesn't matter.

Maybe it was just for those here who asserted that he rented a room from someone. I guess this proves that he has the whole place to himself. You sure showed them, Adam! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is a junior one bedroom. No separate dining area, just a counter. No food in the fridge as we suspected. Its pleasant and neat enough. Interesting that there are only three puctures of his most beloved people. The preacher and his wife, the sister and her hubby and David and Giggles! hmmmm

Reactions: 6
Were his fans clamoring for this "tour"? Home tours on programs like MTV Cribs or before that Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous are fun to watch because they feature extravagances that most normal people don't regularly see. But this? This is just some dude's 1-bedroom apartment. It looks comfortable enough, and it's filled with all of his favorite things, so I hope he's happy there. It's just not particularly compelling viewing.

At least he was wise enough not to dox himself, though it's possible that eagle-eyed viewers may be able to identify the apartment complex by the floorplan. Maybe he's planning on moving soon, so it doesn't matter.

Maybe it was just for those here who asserted that he rented a room from someone. I guess this proves that he has the whole place to himself. You sure showed them, Adam! :rolleyes:
For what it’s worth, there’s only so many apartments in Celebration, most of which are kinda out towards the interstate and the “art deco 7-11”. It wouldn’t be hard to figure out since he clearly lives within walking distance of the downtown area

Reactions: 4
I guarantee that if he’s showing off his apartment he has either already moved out or is getting ready to move.

Reactions: 17
Never understood why people thought he rented a room. Just because he misspoke and said his bedroom was his “room”? The guy misspeaks 10 times per video. It made no sense for someone who makes almost 100k per year and who is extremely private to want to rent just a room and live with other people.

All I want to know is why is he showing his place now? Moving back to California to be with Gigs? A thumb in the eye of everyone who said he just rented a room? Or is he buying a new van to live out of because he’s now broke?

Reactions: 11
My college child has more food in his fridge. That is the most pathetic "tour" I've ever seen. In a way I feel bad for him. He'll never change and will live in his own delusions for the rest of his life. No family, no kids, no partner and constantly reliving the glory days of Disney, he'll be alone or live out the rest of his days with other sad, pathetic vloggers. Maybe they should all pool some money together for a retirement group home.

• Haha
Never understood why people thought he rented a room. Just because he misspoke and said his bedroom was his “room”? The guy misspeaks 10 times per video. It made no sense for someone who makes almost 100k per year and who is extremely private to want to rent just a room and live with other people.
1. He's shared apartments with others before (Tyler Evans, BLAB).
2. The last two apartments, particularly Anaheim, he's shown far more of the interiors, giving a mini "tour" of the Anaheim place (even before he was moving out), and doing a ton of intros and outros from inside the apartment.
3. It's punk to rent a room, regardless of how much money you make, and Adam is all about being punk.

Reactions: 7
I can't get over how he has no food around. Doesn't he just want to stay in sometime and not go out for food? Not one box of cereal? An apple? Cheese and crackers? Even when I was a freshman in college and shared a tiny dorm with a roommate I had some snacks in a box under my bed and we shared a small fridge !

For what it’s worth, there’s only so many apartments in Celebration, most of which are kinda out towards the interstate and the “art deco 7-11”. It wouldn’t be hard to figure out since he clearly lives within walking distance of the downtown area
I'm fairly familiar with the apartments in Celebration bc I had a friend (who coincidentally works at Disney and worked with me back when I worked there) live in an apt. there back a few years' ago.

The "true" apartment complexes are way nicer than what he showed in his vlog - newer flooring, cabinetry, appliances, etc. Just generally more modern and "fancy" looking, so I don't think he rented one of those.

If anything - again, based on the kitchen cabinets and the way the place looks overall - I'm thinking it's one of those smaller units they rent like on Market St. or Celebration Ave. above the shops bc those are often 1-bdrms and you can sometimes find a 1-bdrm for under $2,000/mo.

Reactions: 5
I'm fairly familiar with the apartments in Celebration bc I had a friend (who coincidentally works at Disney and worked with me back when I worked there) live in an apt. there back a few years' ago.

The "true" apartment complexes are way nicer than what he showed in his vlog - newer flooring, cabinetry, appliances, etc. Just generally more modern and "fancy" looking, so I don't think he rented one of those.

If anything - again, based on the kitchen cabinets and the way the place looks overall - I'm thinking it's one of those smaller units they rent like on Market St. or Celebration Ave. above the shops bc those are often 1-bdrms and you can sometimes find a 1-bdrm for under $2,000/mo.
that’s what I’m thinking too. I actually looked at several of the nicer newer complexes. His looked really old.

Reactions: 2
I can't get over how he has no food around. Doesn't he just want to stay in sometime and not go out for food? Not one box of cereal? An apple? Cheese and crackers? Even when I was a freshman in college and shared a tiny dorm with a roommate I had some snacks in a box under my bed and we shared a small fridge !
And what happens if he wakes up in the middle of the night, hungry?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're describing the Anaheim apartment to a "T".

All I want to know is why is he showing his place now? Moving back to California to be with Gigs? A thumb in the eye of everyone who said he just rented a room? Or is he buying a new van to live out of because he’s now broke?
I get what you mean, but you're thinking like a fully-functioning adult and not a giant manchild.

Despite Adam's self-diagnosed and self-proclaimed social anxiety, he always seems happiest when he's around his friends. While Mr. First Class Flights / Luxury Accommodations / Million DVC Points / View of His Booty Call's Boyfriend's Stunt Show could easily afford a nice place of his own, he may enjoy living with a roommate purely for the social aspect.

Come to think of it, maybe his current living situation has to do with his restlessness of late. Any time he's "home" he's just climbing the walls with no one to talk to, so he gets antsy and heads out on the road again.

His apartment was fine for a twenty-something whose recent promotion allowed him to move to a slightly nicer apartment without a roommate. For a 48 year old man pulling in six figure for the last ten years or so . . . Not so much.

He basically starts from scratch ever few years because he sells his stuff and then buys replacements. Kinda sad.

To each his own, but eccentric is an understatement for Adam.

Reactions: 7
And what happens if he wakes up in the middle of the night, hungry?
I would, hope, like a normal person who cared about their health, he would just go back to bed. Adam probably has a stash of junk hidden under his hats so “all the ladies” don’t think he’s an animal .

Reactions: 2
I would, hope, like a normal person who cared about their health, he would just go back to bed. Adam probably has a stash of junk hidden under his hats so “all the ladies” don’t think he’s an animal .
Pretty sure he had various fast food leftovers in that fridge but cleared it out before the cribs tour. No way his fridge after three years is that empty and clean. Also, he has a stash of snacks like chips in a cupboard somewhere. Look at his hotel room in Hawaii. He had bags of snacks with momma Woo too!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.