Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is a selfish POS, there's no other way to say it.
Yes that is the easiest way of putting it. I have long maintained the guy lacks any sort of empathy. He is insufferable.

The same goes for a number of his pathetic kool-aid drinking stans like the clown that left this comment. This guy could be friends with another insufferable individual Pastor Jim. Just disgusting.

5455654654.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He's refused to show it since the day he moved in, but now, suddenly:
1700491815318.png

and 34 minutes? What could take 34 minutes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Seems like maybe someone wants to prove he doesn't just live in a room in someone's house, I guess?

Also this made me chuckle, seems he should take his own advice from his kitchen decor:
1700494709657.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes that is the easiest way of putting it. I have long maintained the guy lacks any sort of empathy. He is insufferable.

The same goes for a number of his pathetic kool-aid drinking stans like the clown that left this comment. This guy could be friends with another insufferable individual Pastor Jim. Just disgusting.

View attachment 2582611
This is why I believe he is actually anti social and not socially anxious. Lack of concern, regret or remorse about other people's distress is a big trait of anti social personality disorder. Honestly, all the traits fit him:

4E429048-4E8A-4263-9629-C73DA516E30F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Three years and he finally shows his Celebration apartment.

To answer my question about why the vlog is 34 minutes: the first 6.5 mins are spent reviewing (again) everything about "downtown" Celebration that Adam mentions daily/weekly: the clock, Water and Market streets, getting coffee, the gator, the movie theater, the farmer's market, etc. Why he thinks anyone would want to see and hear about this crap constantly, I have no idea. Imagine living where there's actual history, Adam, it's much more fulfilling.

Adam says this is a tour of his apartment, but another reason it's 34 minutes long is that it's really a tour of the crap inside his apartment and not the apartment itself so much. So he rambles on about each item incessantly. He also calls this a "loveseat":
1700496607585.png

Of course, normal people approaching 50yo know that it's a reclining chair, sometimes referred to as a Laz-y-Boy chair as that's the brand name many associate. A loveseat is a small couch for 2 people, not a chair for 1 person.

Very interesting that Adam bothers to point out the "little motion detector" inside his living room. Is it weird for a 1 bedroom apartment to have a security system?
1700496871962.png

He again shows off his BttF snow globe that he previously said "who knows how much this could be worth". Of course it's not worth much which I pointed out in this forum. He now says it is "super rare, but I guess you can get them on eBay now"

There's literally nothing in his fridge. Suspiciously, he doesn't open the freezer - I expect anything he eats at home is frozen and very bad for you, and he didn't want to expose himself on that front. As he holds this up, he says "I do like Yellow mustard" 🥴
1700497551629.png

"This is where I sleep, I was gonna say this is where the magic happens, but this is where I sleep. Sometimes the magic happens, but you know what I'm saying" :sick::sick::sick:
1700497942860.png

At the 28 minute mark, he says he won't go through all his "books" (all about BttF, Disney, Hollywood, etc - no actual fiction at all) because "I won't bore you with that." Too late, Adam, too late.

Then we get a 4 minute bike ride. So really, this vlog should've been 20 minutes max.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This looks like an apartment for a 15-year-old. Not a man pushing 50.

So, the magic happens, Woo? with who? and while your plush toys and Figment watch?

And why now? Why after 3+ years?

Reactions: 10

So, the magic happens, Woo? with who? and while your plush toys and Figment watch?

I had previously been unconvinced that he reads here or the ATW Criticism reddit, but this makes me now think otherwise.

Reactions: 14
Adam sees this and calls it a gingerbread house. “It appears as if they are building a freakin gingerbread house. Well it’s not-it looks kinda-it looks like a gingerbread house but it’s really made of wood or something like that.” Why leave this in the final cut when he was clearly wrong?
0CE38CB6-D30D-46FE-B402-72D20E46D211.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Adam sees this and calls it a gingerbread house. “It appears as if they are building a freakin gingerbread house. Well it’s not-it looks kinda-it looks like a gingerbread house but it’s really made of wood or something like that.” Why leave this in the final cut when he was clearly wrong?
View attachment 2582903
You know, all those gingerbread houses made of bricks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He'll triple down. He thinks as long as he's getting attention and views he can be as obnoxious as he wants. Ahd he'll tell you so.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

You can make any magic happen if you pay enough. It may be deleted now but BLAB once said he met giggles through an OF type service. I’m not judging him but I don’t know if he could get a woman to tolerate his narcissism for free.

Reactions: 6
You can install an extension on the Chrome browser that lets you see the downvotes directly on YouTube, like before they started hiding them.
The problem is the negative engagement helps his algorithm as much as any positive engagement. So the thumbs down is not a negative for his greedy @$$. Do better YT.
---
He is moving, as his lease is up soon. That’s mainly why he showed the apartment IMO. So what the “heck” lets amass all the views David didn’t get on his boring Hawaii vlogs or his spell bounding Salem visit and east coast fast and furious drive back ton Florida! The ”homestead” is nicer then I thought. The rent must be going up so
David is moving. Just like PMM did, except his two level place is really nice and he filmed it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.