Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that ridiculous IG photo he posted the other day?
Apologies if someone already posted this... I cropped out the top of it (it was just more of the building) and the people in it on his sides.

...but I'm sorry... only someone in love with themselves posts some tit like this. 🙄
So artsy. So edgy. So punk.

1699734034466.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Apologies if someone already posted this... I cropped out the top of it (it was just more of the building) and the people in it on his sides.

...but I'm sorry... only someone in love with themselves posts some tit like this. 🙄
Oh yes this picture was taken in as he described it in the video as the ALCOVE. Which could be another one for the list. So punk
If he wanted to provide useful info he could have stated the book store dates back to 1825 or how the so called alcove was home to the bookstore previously until it burned down in the 80's.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yes this picture was taken in as he described it in the video as the ALCOVE. Which could be another one for the list. So punk
If he wanted to provide useful info he could have stated the book store dates back to 1825 or how the so called alcove was home to the bookstore previously until it burned down in the 80's.
There's a couple I need to add. I'm behind. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do you mean? I always thought of Rev Jim as an easygoing guy with a great sense of humor. 🤪
Yet he's missing the fact that you actually can't see that "warning" [aka marketing joke] unless you've already started opening the box. :sneaky:

Now we can tell where David gets it from.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm listening to this while I do other things, I cannot watch it for fear of vomiting.

Adam's still surprised that the parks are busy when he was told a million times in his comments yesterday that it's Jersey week. He's shocked Oga's Cantina is busy. Adam, people who will only ever take 1 trip to WDW are there trying to get in and make the most of their very expensive vacation. Meanwhile here you are, taking up a spot.

Homeskooled moment of this vlog: "oh yes, those who know how to twirl the sabers have already began over here in the little alcove area"

Buys a Chewbacca Life Day figure to give away on Instagram. Remember, the way to win is simply "if I like your post the best, or if a lot of other people like your post". He never says who wins publicly, he says he DMs them to get their address and then sends it off. He also limits comments after the first few hours, at the most.

Reactions: 7
Buys a Chewbacca Life Day figure to give away on Instagram. Remember, the way to win is simply "if I like your post the best, or if a lot of other people like your post". He never says who wins publicly, he says he DMs them to get their address and then sends it off. He also limits comments after the first few hours, at the most.
So, in theory, how do we even know if anyone "won" and he's actually sending these "prizes" if he doesn't announce it?

View attachment 2565774
Get the duck away from books, guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get the duck away from books, guy!
I'd wager he's never voluntarily read one 😂

So, in theory, how do we even know if anyone "won" and he's actually sending these "prizes" if he doesn't announce it?
Exactly...it's all done in the dark, no transparency at all. I bet he's buying two of each thing he gives away to prove he's really giving away one, because why would he keep two?

He keeps saying he's not sure if he will go to a Very Merry Christmas party or the Jollywood Nights.
Good thing for Poor Adam he did not do Jollywood Nights last night (assuming he did not) as it seems to have been a complete mess. His social anxiety would have been in overdrive. 😩
The consensus was extremely unorganized, chaotic and stressful. Peter from OA called it the worse theme park event he has done, and gave up on editing the footage he filmed for it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
OMGGGGGGGGG it's been won!!! 🤪🤪🤪

1699796800299.png

ALSO - WTF is this? The splotch? WTF with that face? What the hell is Jacob doing? Pretending that's not his pencil-sized dick?

1699796880498.png

So punk! Mukbang! Promoting your vlog on IG! Giant yellow Mickey balloon in the background! Puuuuunk!
And I thought you were going hard on the diet until the end of the year, starting Nov 1st? I mean, I guess I see some green stuff in there?🥴

1699796904905.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
So punk! Mukbang! Promoting your vlog on IG! Giant yellow Mickey balloon in the background! Puuuuunk!
And I thought you were going hard on the diet until the end of the year, starting Nov 1st? I mean, I guess I see some green stuff in there?🥴
He is really pushing these videos lately still trying to rebound from a stagnant past few weeks.
Oh I am sure he will talk about his diet in his next walk and talk, remember 2024 is going to be a different year for him.

I am tired of doing events, conventions and theme parks. . . I need some on the road time!

6595848184.jpg

• Haha
Broken record, I know, but WTF with these thumbnail pics?
WHAT about this nasty ass pic makes me want to watch?

And now the titles? Trackers just did the same bleeping stupid ass title. 🤦‍♀️

1699797708644.png

1699797733129.png

---
He is really pushing these videos lately still trying to rebound from a stagnant past few weeks.
Jinx, kinda. ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If anyone ever bumps into his holiness: the saint of St. Cloud, Rev. Jim, in the wild, be sure to use some profanity around him. Maybe tell him that he and his son are two of the biggest bleeping idiots on the internet - which is really saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see this from reddit?

I went to that timestamp in yesterday's vlog and yeah, sure enough, he totally interrupted the guy trying to talk to Jacob to hijack the convo.

Is that what people with SOCIAL bleeping ANXIETY do??!??!

1699798108913.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So I guess we know the real reason he rushed back to Florida - to spend time with Carpetbagger. Because there’s nothing strange about two middle age men wandering a theme park together playing with toys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.