Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another YouTuber was asked what she plans to do after she's no longer working as an ice skater on a cruise ship. And she said she plans to make "social media" her career. Apparently she thinks she can support herself financially by posting on Instagram and TikTok.
I must be old because I don't view social media as a viable career.
I should mention this particular young lady lives with her parents when she's not working on a cruise ship and it appears they pay for everything while she's at home. And they appear to be very comfortable financially. So she's free to spend all her earnings on clothes, electronics, decor and coffee for herself. I certainly don't begrudge that as she does have a legitimate job, but she has never been required to pay rent or utilities for herself. Living on her own could be a huge shock.
I wonder if Woo is starting to realize he can't wander around forever and since he likely has no retirement plan, he's worried about his future as a senior citizen.

Reactions: 9
@DA Stella is the ice skater Jordan Bauth? I've been following her for a while, but yeah, outside of working on the cruise ship, she has it on easy street back at home. She is a professional skater and has been skating all her life, so she could always fall back to doing Disney on Ice.

@DA Stella is the ice skater Jordan Bauth? I've been following her for a while, but yeah, outside of working on the cruise ship, she has it on easy street back at home. She is a professional skater and has been skating all her life, so she could always fall back to doing Disney on Ice.
Yes. She said in her latest video when she's no longer physically able to perform she wants to make social media her career.
I wonder how many YouTubers start off wanting to make it their career but don't have enough subscribers and don't earn enough. I would imagine a very, very small percentage actually earn enough to not need to have another job.

Reactions: 1
I think the point where he went off the rails is when "his" team didn't get into the final games.
He had it all planned to go to Baltimore to watch them play but then they lost and it all was off.
He had his plans...they messed it all up for him !!!! Big problem...

• Haha
Adam has never done even half the work of this video, yet it gets almost no views. Woo doesn't realize how lucky he is that he started so early and got a cult like following of middle aged mouth breathers:

He is friends with Woo and goes to baseball games with him.

Reactions: 2
Adam has never done even half the work of this video, yet it gets almost no views. Woo doesn't realize how lucky he is that he started so early and got a cult like following of middle aged mouth breathers:

He is friends with Woo and goes to baseball games with him.
I don't know why I got Zak Bagans vibes mixed with a bit of Spokesmayne (ugh:ROFLMAO:) while watching this guy's vlog, but yeah, it was a MILLION times better than anything Woo's put out for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just as we thought! Adam needed to rush home for a "rebound video" after his stagnant road trip series, and in 24 hours his MK video has already surpassed the total views of most of his videos in the last 8 days. The kool-aid drinkers wanted a Disney fix and he delivered.

52181818.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
it's 10:07AM east coast time and no video. This after someone in the comments asked him to upload earlier, which he did yesterday, and they thanked him and he responded. Today, nada.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure Adam will be at the light stick toy meetup they had at Hollywood studios. He never misses the chance to play with his toys in public around other kids. His social anxiety must be shielded by his light stick toy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going to be really upset if he doesn't do a Raising Canes mukbang soon... I totally said the other day it was going to be either yesterday or today's vlog. Don't let me down, David! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm sure Adam will be at the light stick toy meetup they had at Hollywood studios. He never misses the chance to play with his toys in public around other kids. His social anxiety must be shielded by his light stick toy.
the force must be strong with you, lol
Screenshot 2023-11-11 083031.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I was looking at his Facebook and noticed the he used to post every day or every other day, but sometimes going 3-5 days without posting.

Then he posted this for some unknown reason (why bring this up with your stans?):
1699716903943.png

He got some mild criticism about his content from some people, and since then his FB feed has dried up. He posted the next day, October 19, and then Oct 24, Nov 2 and since then...nothing. I then noticed Holy Rev Jim popping in to chastise Troll Patrol for using profanity. I guess he missed all the videos on his son's main channel that use a theme song with a profane word in it. Also, Adam has thick skin, that's why he stops posting on his FB when people say bad things.

1699717239590.png

Reactions: 6
Adam continues to compensate for a string of lackluster videos by posting more Disney content.
Clearly trying to end the month for what will be his final google adsense revenue payment for 2023. (November revenue will be paid mid-Dec)
He did rebound with this last video, not sure about this snoozefest.

445484.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Mr. Woo shares a tender Crapsaber moment with his sleepover buddy, the Carpetjerker. It is so touching how they bond over their cheap Chinese made overpriced crap. P.T. Barnum was right. There is a jerkoff born every minute. To paraphrase slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is time for another give-away! This is just a cool thing for Adam to do, because there couldn't be any motives behind it. :unsure:
Of course go make sure and watch his latest video for more info! Gotta keep those views up somehow.

9848484.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.