Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no doubt that Adam is on The Spectrum. He has a routine and sticks to it.
He seems out of his comfort zone lately. It could be he sees the reality of his life at his age and it's causing stress.
He does YouTube and has no other job possibilities at this point.
He continues to do same ole same ole and watching his numbers drop bothers him.
He is really burning out and so many other Disney YouTubers are surpassing him big time.
The crack is showing....

Reactions: 15
You can tell he is burnt out. The Same thing happened when he movie to Hollywood. He would just walk around everyday showing the same thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
🙄 So punk.

So, what are these "items" he's going to be purchasing? Disney? Walmart? Buc-ees? 7-11?

1699623419440.png

ALSO - PLEASE, stans, don't try and act like Woo works hard. He's not a bleeping "trooper" for filming himself walking around bleeping Magic Kingdom.

1699623768768.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr. Woo was probably terrified by one of the online dating candidates he lined up for his road trip. Something horrifying that wasn't in a Halloween haunted house, could explain his hasty retreat. Was he catfished? Or perhaps Mr. Woo was the catfisher and the potential date ran off screaming. Whatever occurred, he had to rush back and suckle the calming teat of Disney. Wonder if he has a special blanky like Linus as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SHOCKER!!!! Adam rushes back to Florida and the first thing he does is go to Magic Kingdom (Called this yesterday).

Adam has to repeatedly state that there will be plenty of theme park content/central florida stuff for the rest of the year. . . and that he is only leaving the state once. He does not feel like traveling.
He is going to re-evaluate things after new years!!! 2024 is going to be a different year for Adam!

@dirtnap101
I am sure will give a full assessment of todays video. I will just point out:

- Adam waits nearly 2 hours for Jingle Cruise. (Gotta deliver that content for his theme park stans)

- Adam's desperation for views is showing with this giveaway stuff. He claims he may even do giftcards at some point. He could care less about his stans, so him doing this because it's something fun to do is simply BS. Adam your not going through all this trouble of picking out gifts, deciding on a winner, and shipping them out because your a nice guy. For years you have been called out online as being a jerk in person, and oddly enough this was just discussed here again the other day.

111000000.jpg

Reactions: 14
Adam has to repeatedly state that there will be plenty of theme park content/central florida stuff for the rest of the year. . . and that he is only leaving the state once. He does not feel like traveling.
Wait, didn't he also just say recently that he feels he needs to get back on the road again???

WTF is with this guy? He REALLY is going through a mental breakdown of sorts.

Reactions: 12
The give away thing is trending with a lot of old channels. CPMs are down and Youtube's desperate move to enforce their own monetization with ad-blockers is going to make things worse.

2024 and 2025 will be the purge for a significant number of once profitable channels. If your channel isn't doing ~250k minimum average views per video and you don't have alternative monetization in place you probably won't be here come 2026. That is if you're trying to make a living at this anyway.

Can't blame YT, 1080p+ res bandwidth is expensive and with the smart phone/tablet market reaching maturity they can't justify YT as a freebie to sell devices anymore.

Reactions: 6
Wait, didn't he also just say recently that he feels he needs to get back on the road again???

WTF is with this guy? He REALLY is going through a mental breakdown of sorts.
Yep.
Adam during his walk and talk last month I am tired of doing events, conventions and theme parks. . . I need some on the road time!

Adam today: There will be a lot of theme park and a lot of holiday content! I really do not feel like traveling. . the next couple months with the exception of one week I am going to be around here (Florida). I am very happy with the thought process of doing central florida stuff for the rest of the year with the exception of a week travel out of state.

• Haha
WTF is this thumbnail? Does he think a shot of him in a parking lot, looking tired and worn, whining and complaining about WDW/life is going to pull in the viewers?

1699625240472.png

Something is seriously wrong with this guy. He:
  • came back from Hawaii and said he was tired of traveling
  • immediately, the next day, complained that he had to control himself from just getting in the car and driving out of state because he wanted to travel again
  • said 2024 will be a return to his roots of road trips, back roads, etc and that will be 75% of his content
  • drove to Georgia to look at a house, really liked it, then on the drive home suddenly decided he doesn't want to leave Florida and wants to put down some "roots" in or near Celebration
  • said he had travel plans to fly somewhere for Halloween, but would feed his craving to be on the road by making his return a two week "road trip"
  • flies to Boston for Salem on Halloween, then doesn't go on a road trip at all, instead does day trips in and around Boston
  • rushes home doing 800 miles in one day to get back to Celebration
  • says he's tired of traveling (???), and that the next two months he really won't leave Central Florida, and all of his content will be holiday-themed
  • says 2024 will be different but he doesn't want to discuss it now (even though he already discussed it weeks ago)
I wonder where the 1 week of travel will be and for what, since he now hates traveling 😂 . Clearly he'll be flying if it's just a week.

You can already see he'll do the same thing he did with trying pumpkin coffee drinks everywhere, except he'll look for their Christmas drinks. Today is a "Sugar Cookie Latte" from Starbucks.

Dude doesn't even know what holiday he's trying to milk, you can tell he really cares:
1699629653852.png

Adam sits down to eat (something actually kind of healthy) and sort of complains that his salmon does not look "Christmas-y" :rolleyes:
1699630290408.png

The Lightning Lane line is really "expensive". This dude is on auto-pilot, doesn't care how poorly his content comes across
1699630533162.png

I tell you, at some point in every vlog that I watch all the way through I think to myself, "wow, this is dragging on and on, I wonder how much I have left?", and invariably I look down and I'm not even halfway through. It's ponderous.

Giveaways, and of course he chooses pins because they are easy/cheap to ship. He's going to do that "a pretty good series of times" 🥴
1699631895220.png

He also says he might do it "through Christmas, EACH DAY" :oops:, "if anyone's interested, no obligation"
1699632383806.png

He keeps saying he's not sure if he will go to a Very Merry Christmas party or the Jollywood Nights. Are you joking, Adam? You're going to do 2 full months of Central Florida holiday stuff and NOT go to the special Disney events? Who are you trying to fool?

Adam bought himself SEVEN new pins to throw in the closet, never to be seen again. Take a look at the cost for one of these pins, this guy is insane. 10 years from now he'll be saying "I can't even imagine how much this is worth, still in the wrapping" like his $30 BttF VHS and snowglobe.
1699632912351.png

He's just making up rules for this giveway on the fly, rambling on about hearts on Instagram and other people can heart other comments, blah blah blah. Then he says maybe it will work, or maybe it will backfire dramatically.

Oh, great :sick:
1699633477792.png

This person is a huge fan and really keeps up with the Woo news. I wonder why she's never seen Adam in Universal Orlando? :unsure:
1699633610418.png

That UFO guy is "illusive"
1699633742851.png

LOL, announces a giveaway, tells everyone to comment, then restricts comments because he's lazy and doesn't want to sift through them all
1699634040397.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand his rush to get back to Disney when he wasn’t even attending the party.

I love how he thought it was going to be a low crowd day and it ended up being busy.

Ok... this dude seriously has mental issues. I'm not even joking now. I think he's got something wrong upstairs. His constant contradictions - that he doesn't even catch (or try and explain) - are mind-boggling at this point. Not to mention, how he can't seem to stick with one idea and follow through on it.

And did he really spend upwards of $250 on bleeping pins?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If he's tired of traveling does that mean no more going around to see the Rays play at the MLB stadiums that he's missed from the 2023 season?

Ok... this dude seriously has mental issues. I'm not even joking now. I think he's got something wrong upstairs. His constant contradictions - that he doesn't even catch (or try and explain) - are mind-boggling at this point. Not to mention, how he can't seem to stick with one idea and follow through on it.

And did he really spend upwards of $250 on bleeping pins?!?!
Really, he's got serious problems and seems to be unraveling. While he does get a 20% AP discount, those smaller pins seem to be around $18 each and the boxed bigger ones are $35 as we saw, so yeah
---
I don’t understand his rush to get back to Disney when he wasn’t even attending the party.

I love how he thought it was going to be a low crowd day and it ended up being busy.
Indeed, he seems to have had a panic attack or something and decided he just wanted to be home. Of course, he had trapped himself into driving back instead of flying back. Spending that much time in the Boston area doing nothing or tourist-y things was so odd.
---
If he's tired of traveling does that mean no more going around to see the Rays play at the MLB stadiums that he's missed from the 2023 season?
Oh no, that's not the way it works in Adam's brain. He's just tired of traveling for the next two months. Even then, he's going to leave for a week, probably for some event that is the type he keeps saying he wants to "taper back on" in 2024. He will never give up completing his ridiculous goal of seeing the Rays play in every MLB stadium.

And in fact, when he made his "announcement" back in October that he's decided to stay in Central Florida and probably buy a house, he kept saying that one reason to stay was that the Rays had announced the new stadium and that "according to them, they're staying in the area"

Last edited:
The give away thing is trending with a lot of old channels. CPMs are down and Youtube's desperate move to enforce their own monetization with ad-blockers is going to make things worse.

2024 and 2025 will be the purge for a significant number of once profitable channels. If your channel isn't doing ~250k minimum average views per video and you don't have alternative monetization in place you probably won't be here come 2026. That is if you're trying to make a living at this anyway.

Can't blame YT, 1080p+ res bandwidth is expensive and with the smart phone/tablet market reaching maturity they can't justify YT as a freebie to sell devices anymore.
I'm curious how YouTube's crackdown on adblockers might affect creators. I feel like tech vloggers are the most likely to benefit because their viewers are more technically advanced than average and more likely to be running an adblocker. General interest vloggers? I'm not so sure. I don't know if the typical audience of Disney vloggers and other daily vlogger types would typically run an adblocker, so maybe no difference there whatsoever.

What can't be denied, though, is the flood of new YouTubers trying to break into the grift. "YouTuber" has supplanted "movie star" and "rock star" as the dream job of choice for little kids. And the barrier to entry is way way lower than those other careers. This is a double-edged sword for YouTube. A user-created video that gets lots of views is an asset for YouTube because they can put ads on it and make some revenue; a user-created video that doesn't get any views is a liability because they have to host it but aren't generating any revenue. YouTube needs to keep their creators AND their viewers reasonably happy, and sometimes that's a difficult balance.

Reactions: 9
Easy! His views from the road trip were stagnant so he rushed back to Florida to film his bread and butter of content. Disney Stuff. (However the average on his Disney videos has even dropped)

WTF is this thumbnail? Does he think a shot of him in a parking lot, looking tired and worn, whining and complaining about WDW/life is going to pull in the viewers?
I wonder where the 1 week of travel will be and for what, since he now hates traveling 😂 . Clearly he'll be flying if it's just a week.
He keeps saying he's not sure if he will go to a Very Merry Christmas party or the Jollywood Nights. Are you joking, Adam? You're going to do 2 full months of Central Florida holiday stuff and NOT go to the special Disney events? Who are you trying to fool?
@dirtnap101 - great recap as always.
If I had to wager he will be commuting to California.
Agreed. So, He is going to film nearly 2 month of holiday stuff yet that does not include Very Merry Christmas Party? Ok Adam. :rolleyes:
Also let's see if he is in fact gone just 1 week. He has a problem with the very concept of time itself. California I can see it easily going beyond 1 week. If it's California prepare for overload overload overload of Disneyland, Universal, Giggles etc. :sleep:
Oh yes another dumb thumbnail, I put it up there will this classic.

61511.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Easy! His views from the road trip were stagnant so he rushed back to Florida to film his bread and butter of content. Disney Stuff. (However the average on his Disney videos has even dropped)

@dirtnap101 - great recap as always.
If I had to wager he will be commuting to California.
Agreed. So, He is going to film nearly 2 month of holiday stuff yet that does not include Very Merry Christmas Party? Ok Adam. :rolleyes:
Also let's see if he is in fact gone just 1 week. He has a problem with the very concept of time itself. California I can see it easily going beyond 1 week. If it's California prepare for overload overload overload of Disneyland, Universal, Giggles etc. :sleep:
Oh yes another dumb thumbnail, I put it up there will this classic.

View attachment 2563790
That thumbnail is already a classic 😂

The trip has to be centered around a specific event though. Something he may have already planned and paid for and can't miss. That could certainly be the holidays at Disneyland and Grinchmas or whatever at Uni Hollywood. I mean, whenever he leaves home the top guess always has to be SoCal.

So what we're guessing is that he's going to break up 2 months of Central Florida holiday coverage with a week of SoCal holiday coverage 🥴

Reactions: 3
Another YouTuber was asked what she plans to do after she's no longer working as an ice skater on a cruise ship. And she said she plans to make "social media" her career. Apparently she thinks she can support herself financially by posting on Instagram and TikTok.
I must be old because I don't view social media as a viable career.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.