Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clifton Forge VA (another woo-peat location he's been to before), probably in prep for Pidgeon Forge in the next day or two. Again with a "friend". As it was Election Day, I'm sure Adam had requested his Absentee Ballot and did his civic duty, right? Do you think Adam has ever voted?

Adam sees an old Ford pickup and says that "someday" he will own one. You're 49, clock's a ticking, buddy.

Enjoy as Adam over-explains how a flag pole works. Of course, when he visits the old school gym, he MUST reference BttF. I would not go in that building without a mask with the amount of lead paint and asbestos likely to exist in there.

Adam then sees the face of Jesus in a rock, and slurps water from his hand from the "spring" (a rusty old pipe next to the face of Jesus)

The whole thing is "spooky" abandoned places and graveyards, so we're still on the horror train.
He is a young old person. He is an 90 year old in a 49 year old body. How come people like Wonderhussy who is not much younger than Adam (She mentioned how old she is, but I forgot. I think she is 44) can go into true odd places (I realize alot of places she goes can be "hussypeats" meaning she goes to hot springs, Vegas, desert camping, abandoned places in the deserts), but she makes it alot more interesting than Adam would doing his so called abandoned towns. Sarah to me seems to have alot more balls than Adam does. She is alot better looking then Adam. So that helps.

Reactions: 4
He is a young old person. He is an 90 year old in a 49 year old body. How come people like Wonderhussy who is not much younger than Adam (She mentioned how old she is, but I forgot. I think she is 44) can go into true odd places (I realize alot of places she goes can be "hussypeats" meaning she goes to hot springs, Vegas, desert camping, abandoned places in the deserts), but she makes it alot more interesting than Adam would doing his so called abandoned towns. Sarah to me seems to have alot more balls than Adam does. She is alot better looking then Adam. So that helps.
And her armpits are hairier. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I actually enjoyed most of Wonderhussy's content (with the exception of her obvious clickbait nude "soaking" videos and her videos about her junk pile in Death Valley she called her "compound") but after two videos of her abusing animals including her own pets I stopped watching on principle. But her content is definitely, IMO, much more interesting than Woo filming squirrels or downtrodden poverty stricken towns or the stupid Mickey power pole.
BTW, Lord Spoda (now called Joe and Nic's Road Trip) does downtrodden towns but it doesn't come across as exploitative to me. And he does actual research about the towns (although he exploits his wife, frequently putting her in a bikini for his thumbnails 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I actually enjoyed most of Wonderhussy's content (with the exception of her obvious clickbait nude "soaking" videos and her videos about her junk pile in Death Valley she called her "compound") but after two videos of her abusing animals including her own pets I stopped watching on principle.
You're not the only one; that's when I stopped watching her as well.

It's surprising to see him so abruptly end this current road trip. I wonder what happened? Thanksgiving is still two weeks away.

Reactions: 2
I thought he said he'd been gone for "a series of weeks" and now he's "commuting" through five states in one day and rushing home to Disney. No Gatlinburg, no Pigeon Forge, no chilli, no small towns, just 47 minutes of self-pumping gas nozzles, highway driving and rest stops. 💤💤💤

WTF is this guy doing? This was supposed to be a 2 week "road trip" (in my mind, and in most people's minds, a "road trip" vlog is someone filming their road trip as they go along on the road and at the many stops they make), and it turned into almost a week in Boston, a short stop in southern NY, a short stop in VA, and then a mad dash in one day home to central Florida???

Reactions: 6
It's surprising to see him so abruptly end this current road trip. I wonder what happened? Thanksgiving is still two weeks away.
He probably saw how poorly this latest roadtrip was performing so he felt the need to rush back to Florida to crank out some Disney/Universal content.
I believe the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is tonight. So I am sure he will be going sooner then later.
Adam is only leaving Florida one more time this year "he is heading out to another destination" , poor guy is tired of traveling. :sleep: Plenty of park content it sounds like coming up. :rolleyes:

@2020planner I have a new one for you! Incarcerated - the snack section over here is not incarcerated. There are no bars. Sometimes at rest stops they are behind bars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He probably saw how poorly this latest roadtrip was performing so he felt the need to rush back to Florida to crank out some Disney/Universal content.
I believe the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is tonight.
Adam is only leaving Florida one more time this year "he is heading out to another destination" , poor guy is tired of traveling. :sleep: Plenty of park content it sounds like coming up. :rolleyes:
Tonight’s party is sold out so unless he planned ahead and already has a ticket he is SOL.

Reactions: 2
"770 miles to MCO where my rental car is due back"? Did he decide to spend most of a week in Boston, and that meant he had to rush back to return the rental?

Pre-dawn he actually films all around a rest stop. In the dark. Seriously. 2.5 minutes of footage of a rest area in the dark. In fact the only footage he takes outside the car is of the rest areas (except for the UFO guy/property in South Carolina he's done many times before, and the elephants, also many times before). He couldn't take a day off, so he just filmed bleeping rest areas? He just has to "document for posterity" that no one is "picnicking" at any of the rest areas. Every vending machine that is protected with bars, he has to ask what the poor machine did to deserve it. MAYBE, maybe it's funny once. The 8th time in the same video, not so much 🥴. He's doing Woopeats within a Woopeat.

I cannot believe he uploaded 45 minutes of "documenting" rest areas.

His livelihood is YouTube. He edits his vlogs on his phone. He was leaving on a "road trip". He forgot his phone charger for the car??? He made a vlog WALKING AROUND MALLS IN BOSTON and didn't buy one there, he bought one at a gas station? Adam buys a new cord and says he did some "problem shooting" and figured it out.

And yet more stops at BOTH Buc-ees on I-95. Two burritos, very healthy, finishing the year strong!

Now, suddenly, he claims Salem was an "impulsive" 1-2 day trip and it turned into an 8 day trip. He clearly stated in an early October vlog, right after when he said he was changing it up and going back to "road trips", he said he was leaving right before Halloween and would be on a "road trip" for TWO WEEKS and would not be back in Celebration during the first half of November. Here's the proof from the Oct 16, 2023 vlog:

1699554017247.png

Here is where he pines for the "back roads" in a car from his last walk n talk:
1699550970212.png

Here's where he admits that even though he's been gone for 5-6 weeks in Hawaii, etc, as soon as he gets back he wants to leave again so he's forcing himself to stay put for the rest of October (which amounts to 2 weeks)
1699551016707.png

Here's where he says "75%" of his content should be "out on the road in a car"
1699551157005.png

So what is this BS from him whining about being tired of traveling? He went on a huge trip that included Hawaii, and then complained that he was done and tired of being on planes, then the next day he says he's forcing himself to stay put because he wants to leave again. He had a perfect opportunity to do a two week road trip, which he claims he wants to be 75% of his content, and it becomes 4-5 days around Boston, and then a rush trip home. The only real "road trip" vlog was today's, but he didn't stop anywhere but rest areas because of the rush.

Also, as an aside: remember in his "I need a change" walk n talk, when he mentioned his social anxiety, he said he "thrives" when he's alone.
1699550415812.png

Yet at every turn, every stop, every city he finds someone to guide him along through whatever activity he wants to do.

Why did he park at the airport instead of taking an Uber? Can't he leave his car where he's renting out a room? Guy is just stupid with money as far as I'm concerned. Daily rates are kind of high at MCO:
09.11.2023_14.46.09_REC.png

CD's are offering rates over 5% these days. Dude's going to be a broke ass old man without Social Security, without savings... but he'll always have that LOLCOW status!

Reactions: 10
"770 miles to MCO where my rental car is due back"? Did he decide to spend most of a week in Boston, and that meant he had to rush back to return the rental?

Pre-dawn he actually films all around a rest stop. In the dark. Seriously. 2.5 minutes of footage of a rest area in the dark. In fact the only footage he takes outside the car is of the rest areas (except for the UFO guy/property in South Carolina he's done many times before, and the elephants, also many times before). He couldn't take a day off, so he just filmed bleeping rest areas? He just has to "document for posterity" that no one is "picnicking" at any of the rest areas. Every vending machine that is protected with bars, he has to ask what the poor machine did to deserve it. MAYBE, maybe it's funny once. The 8th time in the same video, not so much 🥴. He's doing Woopeats within a Woopeat.

His livelihood is YouTube. He edits his vlogs on his phone. He was leaving on a "road trip". He forgot his phone charger for the car??? He made a vlog WALKING AROUND MALLS IN BOSTON and didn't buy one there, he bought one at a gas station? Adam buys a new cord and says he did some "problem shooting" and figured it out.

And yet more stops at BOTH Buc-ees on I-95. Two burritos, very healthy, finishing the year strong!

Now, suddenly, he claims Salem was an "impulsive" 1-2 day trip and it turned into an 8 day trip. He clearly stated in an early October vlog, right after when he said he was changing it up and going back to "road trips", he said he was leaving right before Halloween and would be on a "road trip" for TWO WEEKS and would not be back in Celebration during the first half of November. Here's the proof from the Oct 16, 2023 vlog:

View attachment 2561606

View attachment 2561522

Here's where he admits that even though he's been gone for 5-6 weeks in Hawaii, etc, as soon as he gets back he wants to leave again so he's forcing himself to stay put for the rest of October (which amounts to 2 weeks)
View attachment 2561524

View attachment 2561525

So what is this BS from him whining about being tired of traveling? He went on a huge trip that included Hawaii, and then complained that he was done and tired of being on planes, then the next day he says he's forcing himself to stay put because he wants to leave again. He had a perfect opportunity to do a two week road trip, which he claims he wants to be 75% of his content, and it becomes 4-5 days around Boston, and then a rush trip home. The only real "road trip" vlog was today's, but he didn't stop anywhere but rest areas because of the rush.

Also, as an aside: remember in his "I need a change" walk n talk, when he mentioned his social anxiety, he said he "thrives" when he's alone.
View attachment 2561509
Yet at every turn, every stop, every city he finds someone to guide him along through whatever activity he wants to do.
Wonder if he started doing math and realized how much the rental was costing him so he turned it in early?
---
Why did he park at the airport instead of taking an Uber? Can't he leave his car where he's renting out a room? Guy is just stupid with money as far as I'm concerned. Daily rates are kind of high at MCO:
View attachment 2561826
CD's are offering rates over 5% these days. Dude's going to be a broke ass old man without Social Security, without savings... but he'll always have that LOLCOW status!
Yeah. That too. I wonder if he started doing some calculations and realized the rental plus the parking rates was getting too much - even by his standards - so he hightailed it back.

Perhaps he underestimated the cost going in on this latest "road trip that wasn't really a road trip."

ETA: Didn't he also proclaim he was going back on the diet / healthy eating / going hard / whatever the duck he says back on Nov 1st? I don't think Buc-ee's burritos is on that list of healthy eating. I mean, duck already. How does anyone take this guy seriously these days?!?! 🙄

Last edited:
ETA: Didn't he also proclaim he was going back on the diet / healthy eating / going hard / whatever the duck he says back on Nov 1st? I don't think Buc-ee's burritos is on that list of healthy eating. I mean, duck already. How does anyone take this guy seriously these days?!?! 🙄
Yes, he said after Halloween he was getting back to it and finishing the year strong. Just one of the many things he says and doesn't mean or follow through on, apparently.

I thought he said he'd been gone for "a series of weeks" and now he's "commuting" through five states in one day and rushing home to Disney. No Gatlinburg, no Pigeon Forge, no chilli, no small towns, just 47 minutes of self-pumping gas nozzles, highway driving and rest stops. 💤💤💤
To be fair, I'd probably avoid Gatlinburg too if I knew YITS and Gatlinburg Hussey were waiting for my arrival to stalk the tit out of me.

• Haha
$10 says tomorrow or the next day's vlog will be Raising Cane's newly opened location at Daryl Carter and Palm Pkwys.

ETA: Trackers already did it; it opened on the 7th.

• Haha

View attachment 2561606

View attachment 2561522

View attachment 2561524

View attachment 2561525

View attachment 2561509
Tour of a rest stop, huh? Well, I guess it worked for his buddy Tim Tracker. Gotta make that #content!

Attachments

• Sick
$10 says tomorrow or the next day's vlog will be Raising Cane's newly opened location at Daryl Carter and Palm Pkwys.

ETA: Trackers already did it; it opened on the 7th.
If In-N-Out ever opened a location in Florida, the Woo would tit himself. We'd be getting daily construction updates a la Fresh baked...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.