Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also skipped around a bit, but I never saw her on camera which makes me think she's not a vlogger. He only introduced her as a "friend". Is he simply connecting with non-vlogger fans who write to him and pitch him on ideas for their little area of the world? "Adam, if you ever come to North Hellhole, there's a lot of cool things and I know the town historian and can get you access to the old town hall!"
Oh heck it David, if you ever want to commute over the border into Canada and see your beloved Rays play in Toronto I would be hyped to show you a cavalcade of piping hot caffeinated beverages, calorie laden sweet treats and a plethora of appropriate t shirts for “prosperity” sake…Oh...Seems that you need an appropriate customs booklet aka a Passport to clear customs? Dang it! I will meet you at the secret entrance where you can sneak errr trespass into a foreign nation. Its called Niagara Falls but don’t worry the water is nice and warm. Kinda like Aulani lazy river, but with a little kick! Shhh do not reveal its location as not many people have heard of it! Make sure they know you are a DVC owner David. Perhaps under the shroud of darkness would be better for views? Shall you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's in the news. Apparently, people stuck in long lines at Disney World and Disneyland, and not wanting to lose their place, are taking a dump where they stand. Look out folks, Granny has got to go. Perhaps rebranding is in order, and they should rename the whole empire, Howdy Doody Land. But there is a silver lining in all this for Mr. Woo since he always looks like he is taking a dump and is totally full of tit. Finally, a chance to be himself and make new friends.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's in the news. Apparently, people stuck in long lines at Disney World and Disneyland, and not wanting to lose their place, are taking a dump where they stand. Look out folks, Granny has got to go. Perhaps rebranding is in order, and they should rename the whole empire, Howdy Doody Land. But there is a silver lining in all this for Mr. Woo since he always looks like he is taking a dump and is totally full of tit. Finally, a chance to be himself and make new friends.
I saw this too in the Daily Mail. Gross. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Seriously, what are the odds. We just talked about both Salem and Sleepy Hollow (NY) on here weeks' ago...then this.

Sad when you have to get your ideas from Tattle, David. 🙄 Either that, or my, my what a coincidence...for both.

1699380494726.png

Reactions: 9
Seems appropriate for Adam to make a snoozefest vlog about Sleepy Hollow. Scrubbed through real fast just to the point where he pronounced Basil Rathbone's name as "Bastile Ratbone." Big nope on his time sucking video after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he has to steal ideas, he should at least put some effort into executing them.

Reactions: 6
The other location we discussed that he might go to for Halloween, Sleepy Hollow, is the subject of today's vlog. Much too close to me for comfort.

And this of course continues the Halloween theme even though we are now a full week past Halloween, and he did Halloween-related activities for the better part of 3 months.

Hey, it's a New York bagel shop..."I wonder if they have coffee?", Adam says. What do you think, Adam, what do you think?

This idiot is amazed that places in the town of Sleepy Hollow use the name of the town. Yes Adam, the police in the town are the Sleepy Hollow Police. :rolleyes:

I really cannot express how odd and awful it makes me feel to see Adam walking down streets in my area with his coffee. I guarantee he's never even read the short story by Washington Irving, I bet he's only seen the Disney cartoon (which is great, but c'mon, read the damn book, it takes an hour or so). Then he brings up the movie poster for Ichabod and Mister Toad, and he pronounces "Basil" as in Basil Rathbone as "Baa-zil-ay" instead of the correct "Bazz-ill" 🥴
1699384068594.png

He insists on explaining and over-explaining the simple fact that the town/village was called North Tarrytown until 1996 when they decided to adopt Sleepy Hollow as the name. He mentions is every 3 minutes.

How hard could it be to get a new pair of sunglasses?
1699385103586.png

Soon he'll start off a vlog like this:
1699385145995.png

Then he identifies this as the original bridge, but of course he's completely wrong:
1699385522175.png

"The original bridge is still back here", he says as he stares at something that isn't even a bridge, just bridge foundations, and definitely not the original bridge. The original bridge is GONE, but was located where the more modern bridge is that he showed earlier. He works to get all sort of angles, devotes 10 mins of footage to it and says it's amazing. Meanwhile, the bridge that is a nice example of what the original bridge was like is way, way farther up the stream, This is what he was looking for:
1699387142979.png

You just knew he'd screw it up, didn't you?

He then goes back to filming the same Sleepy Hollow police car, the same Sleepy Hollow Animal Hospital, and then finds more police cars and fire trucks with Sleepy Hollow on them. He then calls this building "very gothic":
1699387470287.png

Let's see, European Gothic:
1699387558215.png

American gothic:
1699387602904.png

What a dope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Seems appropriate for Adam to make a snoozefest vlog about Sleepy Hollow. Scrubbed through real fast just to the point where he pronounced Basil Rathbone's name as "Bastile Ratbone." Big nope on his time sucking video after that.
I can't decide if he's really dumb or his poor command of vocabulary is a running gag. I lean toward really dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The other location we discussed that he might go to for Halloween, Sleepy Hollow, is the subject of today's vlog. Much too close to me for comfort.

And this of course continues the Halloween theme even though we are now a full week past Halloween, and he did Halloween-related activities for the better part of 3 months.

Hey, it's a New York bagel shop..."I wonder if they have coffee?", Adam says. What do you think, Adam, what do you think?

This idiot is amazed that places in the town of Sleepy Hollow use the name of the town. Yes Adam, the police in the town are the Sleepy Hollow Police. :rolleyes:

I really cannot express how odd and awful it makes me feel to see Adam walking down streets in my area with his coffee. I guarantee he's never even read the short story by Washington Irving, I bet he's only seen the Disney cartoon (which is great, but c'mon, read the damn book, it takes an hour or so). Then he brings up the movie poster for Ichabod and Mister Toad, and he pronounces "Basil" as in Basil Rathbone as "Baa-zil-ay" instead of the correct "Bazz-ill" 🥴
View attachment 2557764

He insists on explaining and over-explaining the simple fact that the town/village was called North Tarrytown until 1996 when they decided to adopt Sleepy Hollow as the name. He mentions is every 3 minutes.

How hard could it be to get a new pair of sunglasses?
View attachment 2557813

Soon he'll start off a vlog like this:
View attachment 2557815

Then he identifies this as the original bridge, but of course he's completely wrong:
View attachment 2557832

"The original bridge is still back here", he says as he stares at something that isn't even a bridge, just bridge foundations, and definitely not the original bridge. The original bridge is GONE, but was located where the more modern bridge is that he showed earlier. He works to get all sort of angles, devotes 10 mins of footage to it and says it's amazing. Meanwhile, the bridge that is a nice example of what the original bridge was like is way, way farther up the stream, This is what he was looking for:
View attachment 2557869

You just knew he'd screw it up, didn't you?

He then goes back to filming the same Sleepy Hollow police car, the same Sleepy Hollow Animal Hospital, and then finds more police cars and fire trucks with Sleepy Hollow on them. He then calls this building "very gothic":
View attachment 2557883

Let's see, European Gothic:
View attachment 2557887

American gothic:
View attachment 2557888

What a dope.
GAWD. You really can't make this tit up, can you?

HOW the duck is this guy raking in money when he puts out garbage like this? 🙄

Reactions: 11
Sad when you have to get your ideas from Tattle, David. 🙄 Either that, or my, my what a coincidence...for both.
The guy clearly has shown his hand that he visits these threads. The most recent examples being:

"Social Anxiety" - The discussion of him being a jerk yet again which in part was started back up (sept or october?) after one of giggles ex-co workers from Universal posted their negative experience on another website about meeting him in person. Within a day or two he pulls the whole social anxiety card.

"Was really never an Angels fan" - Adam posted in one of his video comments how he has been a Rays fan and never was truly invested in the Angels. So,We called him out on here. I actually specifically posted several examples of Adam the Die hard Angels fan, and in the very next vlog he for some reason has to reiterate on camera how he never latched onto the angels. :unsure:

Adam your just an insufferable person and it clearly shows. Thanks for stopping by! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At the end today's vlog, Adam gave the impression that he spent most of the day driving to his next destination. My guess is that he drove all the way to the Smokey Mountains to make it in time for the Gatlinburg Chili cookoff. I'm sure his devoted Woovians the Gatlinburg Hussey as well as Will & Dong from Yankee in the South are anxiously awaiting ATW's presence.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Adam's reading here for ideas? Well..., I have a few, but here's one: At the chili event get shitfaced on that awful mountain hooch they peddle. Then hole up in a hotel room with your Stans and slather yourselves with chill and ride each other around until ya'all squeal like pigs. Film it and post it using a good soy face goofy-as-tit clickbait thumbnail. Instant 100K views!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't had much of an issue with the locations he's been too lately, but he sure films them in the most lackluster way.
Still better than some of those long runs of the Mickey Power Pole and walking around Celebration between Rays games.

Reactions: 8
I haven't had much of an issue with the locations he's been too lately, but he sure films them in the most lackluster way.
Still better than some of those long runs of the Mickey Power Pole and walking around Celebration between Rays games.
I agree, the spots are good (although again, why so much horror-related stuff after 3 months of Halloween). It's Adam that's the problem.

• Heart
I agree, the spots are good (although again, why so much horror-related stuff after 3 months of Halloween). It's Adam that's the problem.
Yeah, I'd think he'd do these places leading UP to Halloween and then maybe finish with Salem, if he wanted some big "finale" of sorts. 🤣

But hey, he just goes where the day takes him... he never makes plans... you know the drill. He does what he wants!!!

• Haha
Clifton Forge VA (another woo-peat location he's been to before), probably in prep for Pidgeon Forge in the next day or two. Again with a "friend". As it was Election Day, I'm sure Adam had requested his Absentee Ballot and did his civic duty, right? Do you think Adam has ever voted?

Adam sees an old Ford pickup and says that "someday" he will own one. You're 49, clock's a ticking, buddy.

Enjoy as Adam over-explains how a flag pole works. Of course, when he visits the old school gym, he MUST reference BttF. I would not go in that building without a mask with the amount of lead paint and asbestos likely to exist in there.

Adam then sees the face of Jesus in a rock, and slurps water from his hand from the "spring" (a rusty old pipe next to the face of Jesus)

The whole thing is "spooky" abandoned places and graveyards, so we're still on the horror train.

• Sick
I see Woo paying his admirers YITS and Gatlinburg Hussey a visit. The Gatlinburg chili cook off is Thursday. Yay! More cringe worthy content!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So, Mr. Woo sees the face of Jesus in a rock. Those must be some mighty powerful anti-stupid drugs he is taking. Too bad they don't work. And thus, Mr. Woo proudly shows off his cognitive prowess, no doubt learned from one of his home-schooling master classes such as--"Spotting the Face of Jesus in Farm Animals and Everyday Objects 101." This would explain his obsession with cows and squirrels and the self-pumping gas nozzle. Or maybe he's just searching searching searching for his Wrong-Eyed Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So... I haven't been around here or watched many YT videos since mid-September. Anything of note happen, or just more of the same?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.