Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was busy all day, just catching up. How is this guy in downtown Boston? I thought he was tired of people and big cities and was going to take a "road trip" back home. Instead he's obsessed with the greater Boston area.

Adam drags himself to Cheers? Is there any place more touristy and overdone than Cheers? And this guy walks in and is surprised that Cheers is full of Cheers pictures and memorabilia?

Seriously what is Adam doing? Flies to Salem for Halloween, drives to Vermont for Beetlejuice locations, and now he's just spending days wandering around Boston malls, and downtown Boston, with no plan or strategy, just completely aimless. Manhole covers and Coke trucks? I mean, wow.

He's super excited to see the Boston Tea Party ship, I mean he coms alive and says it's so cool. He then gets a shot from above the boat, says "Look at this, you can go on the boat, and there's some period guys dressed in the period garb down there", and then he abruptly moves on - I guess people who plan ahead and research can go on the boat, Adam.

Then suddenly his "friend" who did nothing to guide him around Salem the other day shows up, and does nothing to guide him around Boston, too!

I guess Adam isn't starting today for his end of the year weight loss push, as he enjoys pizza and a giant chocolate lobster roll pastry. Amazingly, Adam doesn't like his dessert. He's a complete idiot, his description of why he doesn't like it is literally the definition of it. And this after his voiceover and awful camerawork inside the store talking about how it was so hard to choose but he finally landed and something he was interested in.

Adam called this "quite the piping hot caffeinated beverage in a big tea cup, well, in a big coffee cup right here". Adam doesn't know what a teapot looks like?
1699150850482.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Adam continues his touristy time in Boston by going to Plymouth Rock and visiting Pilmoth Patuxet. Once again he has a "friend" guiding him, Ben Laurence, and Adam introduces him as kind of an expert of this area. Is it good when the first thing the "guide" says is that the name of the place has changed (changed 3 years ago, mind you) but he doesn't know why? Does that seem like an expert? They say they'll ask (spoiler alert: they never ask)

I wonder why Adam billed this as a flight somewhere for Halloween, and then a road trip back to Central Florida, and then it became a week long tourist vacation in the Boston area?

So much great historic stuff to see, and what is Adam's takeaway? "This is giving me a new perspective for the American Adventure at Epcot" - no joke, he's serious.

Adam doesn't want to be anywhere near anyone that is coughing, but Adam will gladly go up to a statue where the tradition is to rub a portion of it, and Adam will rub it with his bare hand, touching the germs of dozens, perhaps hundreds of other people.

Today's cringe attempt at a thumbnail (not used, of course)
1699197777610.png

Today's completely incorrectly used word/phrase: as they walk under this bridge to get the historic grist mill, Adam says "you just go underneath this little undercarriage of the bridge"
1699197973122.png

He ends the video on the cusp of Cape Cod, so he has headed south a bit, although no clue if he actually changed hotels. What will tomorrow bring? Will he go to Cape Cod? Perhaps Providence or Newport if he continues south? Will he ever start the "road trip", or will he continue with the tourist spots?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So much great historic stuff to see, and what is Adam's takeaway? "This is giving me a new perspective for the American Adventure at Epcot" - no joke, he's serious.
Of course he has to add a Disney connection to it. :rolleyes:
Did he acquire a piping hot caffeinated beverage from dunks?

Looking at his videos views recently they are definitely seem more stagnant. He needs another walk and talk as a "rebound video" with an appropriate thumbnail! (see below) His last walk and talk actually did better then most of his Hawaii vlogs, He loves to pull at the heartstrings of his stans. :rolleyes:

atw1.jpg

Reactions: 12
Of course he has to add a Disney connection to it. :rolleyes:
Did he acquire a piping hot caffeinated beverage from dunks?
Likely before the video began, but what he showed was some random coffee acquired at one of the museum gift shops. Because Adam will happily drink any coffee, anywhere.

Reactions: 3
Yawn... it's near thanksgiving...let's do thanksgiving content... 5 hours later he is at 12k views. We see how that is going. He will be back in Disney soon at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps I am just imaging things, but did Adam change his thumbnail not soon after he posted?

9594848484.jpg

I could have sworn this was the first thumbnail when it first went up. @dirtnap101 did you catch that?

8878448484.jpg

Interrupting the constant flow of ATW content to point out this:

Yes, Giggles went on a 75 day....something. I see it referred to as "mental toughness" program, but it's really 95% a diet and exercise routine. Your first question is likely my first question, why would Giggles go on a diet with daily strenuous exercise? She's certainly not overweight, although she did lose about 20 lbs.

Other than the reading portion (which is a ridiculously low number of pages to read per day), and the fact that it forces you outside for one of the daily workouts, this is all diet/exercise-related:
1699219449003.png

She says she's sad it's over and can't wait to start it again. So if you enjoyed it so much, why stop? Seriously, she says she can't express how great she feels physically, mentally and spiritually at the end of the 75 days. If that's the case, why stop?

I get the drift that she maybe thought she was drinking too much and maybe verging on alcoholic, because she's going for the "sober 90" or even the "sober 100". She keeps mentioning experiencing all sorts of things "sober" was really, really cool, which really makes me wonder how much she was drinking.

She also mentions her BFF's big issue: yes, social anxiety!

She references that her "friend" did a 50-day challenge and it was "super-public". Maybe she can convince Adam to try the 75 Hard 😂

Closer to the end she says she's going to keep up with the exercise routine and that "it would feel weird to stop now". So...you're continuing the exercise and the sobriety, but not the diet and reading so much?

I also love that someone in her line of work (assuming she's still in that line of work, her OnlyFans seems to be active) would wear a cross necklace, as if there's anything in Christianity that would be good with her OnlyFans.
---
Perhaps I am just imaging things, but did Adam change his thumbnail not soon after he posted?

View attachment 2553916

I could have sworn this was the first thumbnail when it first went up. @dirtnap101 did you catch that?

View attachment 2553918
No, when I saw it, it was his face inside the mill. It's possible he did, but I didn't see it.

Reactions: 5
At 8:43 in today’s vlog while Adam is mansplaining what a maintenance worker is doing, what sounds like a young girl says “you know, you’re really ruining my experience.” Any chance she was referring to Adam?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Interrupting the constant flow of ATW content to point out this:

Yes, Giggles went on a 75 day....something. I see it referred to as "mental toughness" program, but it's really 95% a diet and exercise routine. Your first question is likely my first question, why would Giggles go on a diet with daily strenuous exercise? She's certainly not overweight, although she did lose about 20 lbs.

Other than the reading portion (which is a ridiculously low number of pages to read per day), and the fact that it forces you outside for one of the daily workouts, this is all diet/exercise-related:
View attachment 2553858

She says she's sad it's over and can't wait to start it again. So if you enjoyed it so much, why stop? Seriously, she says she can't express how great she feels physically, mentally and spiritually at the end of the 75 days. If that's the case, why stop?

I get the drift that she maybe thought she was drinking too much and maybe verging on alcoholic, because she's going for the "sober 90" or even the "sober 100". She keeps mentioning experiencing all sorts of things "sober" was really, really cool, which really makes me wonder how much she was drinking.

She also mentions her BFF's big issue: yes, social anxiety!

She references that her "friend" did a 50-day challenge and it was "super-public". Maybe she can convince Adam to try the 75 Hard 😂

Closer to the end she says she's going to keep up with the exercise routine and that "it would feel weird to stop now". So...you're continuing the exercise and the sobriety, but not the diet and reading so much?

I also love that someone in her line of work (assuming she's still in that line of work, her OnlyFans seems to be active) would wear a cross necklace, as if there's anything in Christianity that would be good with her OnlyFans.
Getting the obvious joke out of the way....did Giggles know "75 Hard" didn't refer to the size of anything that might make an appearance on her OF?

For real though, good for her for doing this. That's a hell of a lot more than what can be said for Adam, whose "50 day" challenge a) was not really 50 consistent days, and b) required about 1/5 of the dedication this 75 Hard program appears to require. There is zero percent chance - not .0000001%, literal zero - that he would have the staying power to do this by the book.

The one major problem with these programs is that they're goals-based and not systems-based. I always laughed at Adam's IG posts about "really liking this new habit" because it was not, in fact, a habit.

I'd actually like to see Adam give 75 Hard a try. We could have place bets on how many days he lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What about that stupid thumbnail he chose makes me want to learn about Plymouth Rock or the Mayflower?!?!

He's so friggin in love with his face. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Mr. Woo would look better if he put a baseball cap on his ass and stuck his head in his shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
3 months of Halloween wasn't enough, so Adam covers the haunted aspects of a seemingly random small town in Massachusetts. Joined by yet another "friend" I don't know, Kacey, Kacee, KC? We'll never know as he doesn't mention her in the description at all. They get gas station coffee before starting their "adventure".

The "town historian" shows Adam around the town hall and tells some "scary" stories from the past.

Adam goes and finds a marker for a well that the historian told him about, and he reads it. Apparently his delicate sensibilities prevent him from using the word executed, so Adam says "they were punished accordingly" instead of saying "executed":
1699280986995.png

Apparently this is now finally the start of his trip southbound, in some way shape or form. This is just going to be day after day where he hooks up with a "friend" and it shown around somewhere, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3 months of Halloween wasn't enough, so Adam covers the haunted aspects of a seemingly random small town in Massachusetts. Joined by yet another "friend" I don't know, Kacey, Kacee, KC? We'll never know as he doesn't mention her in the description at all. They get gas station coffee before starting their "adventure".

The "town historian" shows Adam around the town hall and tells some "scary" stories from the past.

Adam goes and finds a marker for a well that the historian told him about, and he reads it. Apparently his delicate sensibilities prevent him from using the word executed, so Adam says "they were punished accordingly" instead of saying "executed":
View attachment 2555125

Apparently this is now finally the start of his trip southbound, in some way shape or form. This is just going to be day after day where he hooks up with a "friend" and it shown around somewhere, isn't it?
I skimmed quickly through this one but didn’t actually see Kasey/KC/Casey on camera much. Did she appear at all? Is she a fellow blogger or just someone he found online?

Reactions: 3
I skimmed quickly through this one but didn’t actually see Kasey/KC/Casey on camera much. Did she appear at all? Is she a fellow blogger or just someone he found online?
I also skipped around a bit, but I never saw her on camera which makes me think she's not a vlogger. He only introduced her as a "friend". Is he simply connecting with non-vlogger fans who write to him and pitch him on ideas for their little area of the world? "Adam, if you ever come to North Hellhole, there's a lot of cool things and I know the town historian and can get you access to the old town hall!"

Reactions: 6
I also skipped around a bit, but I never saw her on camera which makes me think she's not a vlogger. He only introduced her as a "friend". Is he simply connecting with non-vlogger fans who write to him and pitch him on ideas for their little area of the world? "Adam, if you ever come to North Hellhole, there's a lot of cool things and I know the town historian and can get you access to the old town hall!"
I don't know, that would require him to interact with non-vlogger fans and we know he hates that...I mean, triggers his "social anxiety."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.