Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went through the Hawaii/Disneyland Daily Dumps. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a vlogger leave in them trying to get thumbnails as much as he does. It’s so awkward and weird and he just has “dead eyessss”. Also if this goomba was walking around my room at 5:30 mispronouncing words loudly while I was on vacation “warming up his vocal cords” I’d be pissed.

Reactions: 6
We have? I only remember a bedroom-type room with a TV.

Do you know about when he showed a sofa?
I think it has something to do with star wars vlog. I don't remember, but he was showing something he was at home watching on the tv.

Reactions: 2
I think it has something to do with star wars vlog. I don't remember, but he was showing something he was at home watching on the tv.
Oh, ok! I don't feel like going back in his catalog to find the specific SW vlog 🤣 ATM, but thanks for the heads up.

I only remember seeing like maybe a cheap bookcase of sorts, and a TV. And then maybe something he photographed that he had laid on his bed.

Was it like a full-sized sofa or more like a futon?

Reactions: 1
If he has a place in Celebration then he is not on the lease. I'm not going to post personal information as he is not worth my license. What I can say is that he was on a lease with BLAB at one point. His only other listed known associate is Robert Manion. Everyone is speculating about felonies and not going over seas or to Canada. I'm not wasting time and money checking the entire U.S. but he does not have any felonies that I have seen. Traffic misdemeanors in FL, NC, and VA. Trespassing in FL in November 2014 where he paid a $533.50 fine in April 2015 to close it.

Reactions: 12
If he has a place in Celebration then he is not on the lease. I'm not going to post personal information as he is not worth my license. What I can say is that he was on a lease with BLAB at one point. His only other listed known associate is Robert Manion. Everyone is speculating about felonies and not going over seas or to Canada. I'm not wasting time and money checking the entire U.S. but he does not have any felonies that I have seen. Traffic misdemeanors in FL, NC, and VA. Trespassing in FL in November 2014 where he paid a $533.50 fine in April 2015 to close it.
Yep. Don't post anything that risks that.

It's likely what many of us figured. That he's renting a room in someone else's place.

Which works for him, given he doesn't ever cook and only eats out and is gone for most of the year flying First Class and burning the candle at both ends. He doesn't even ever show himself microwaving anything like he did during the pandemic (thus disclosing the existence of a kitchen of sorts).

The only thing that would suggest otherwise, though, is that he *did* apparently gain access to the amenities of Celebration's resident facilities. Though, perhaps that could have been easily obtained with something as simple as proof of Celebration residency on an updated FL DL with him citing the address of the place he's renting the room.

Reactions: 7
JFC, even more horror crap? You can't tell me he didn't research and line up going to all these events if the Rays didn't advance. So much for "I have no idea what I'll be doing in October" BS, he knew exactly what he'd be doing. The thumbnail really shows off that great camera quality.

1696864556522.png

Can anyone remember a vlog in the last 3 years where he didn't use the phrase "piping hot caffeinated beverage"? He got yet another pumpkin spice latte, so you can tell he's really giving his all to maintaining his "habit" of losing weight.

Adam again reminds us that he hates hot and humid weather, and he voluntarily moved to a place known for hot and humid weather from April thru October. He says he's happy he was away from Orlando for the summer, and he's happy (even in October) that these Haunt events are in the evening when it's a little cooler.

Introducing Adam's "friend" Chelsea:
1696868169717.png

I assume this is the same person with the kid from the car show and yesterday's video, etc, I'm 95% sure but not 100%.

As a non-Woo thought, I think only the dumbest people of the planet would buy a ticket to "Howl-O-Scream" and then spend an extra $15 to let everyone know they don't want to be scared
1696868465813.png

One actor posing as a disturbed exterminator (??) sprayed water on Adam and on his camera! Maybe it will malfunction completely and force him to get a new one from this decade.

He again narrates the entire video as if we were blind and deaf, just describing everything that is apparent to anyone watching. And as always, unless you have a great low light camera/lens, there's really no point in filming in these houses, it's too dark to tell what's going on.

For someone who only appeared briefly in the background of a few videos, Chelsea seems comfortable being seen and heard in this vlog, even bringing her Elmo impression to the video. Adam easily could've hidden her from the camera if she wanted, so this really is her coming out party as Adam's "friend". Maybe she's more comfortable since the kid isn't around (assuming she's the same person).

Adam says he has no desired to go "overseas", but now that's he's been to the "Blood Light District", I'm sure he feels like he's experienced Amsterdam.

"Last year was the inaugural first year of Howl-O-Scream" - redundant Woo strikes again

The ending of the vlog contains some interesting wording and information:

Driving down the road: "Now back in Celebration, and going to my spot...another haunt...did some SoCal haunts for a while, back in Florida now, I'm going to do a few here and there, not as many here as in SoCal, but I'll be doing some Florida haunts the rest of this month, and some other things too, other videos as well."

Is he not going on a road trip this month? The next 20 days will be "Florida haunts" and "other videos as well"? Does he want to be at home due to Chelsea?

I expected to find an avalanche of comments regarding Chelsea/Chelsey but all I could find was this:
1696872108532.png

1696872225648.png

Remember when Adam and Giggles were SO UPSET about the way the animals were treated in the last Guardians of the Galaxy? Yet Woo supports Sea World by attending this event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t watch this latest woo peat but if david starts better grooming and dressing then Chelsea is a thing! If so, hopefully she gets away before its too late. Preacher Jim looms….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who only appeared briefly in the background of a few videos, Chelsea seems comfortable being seen and heard in this vlog, even bringing her Elmo impression to the video. Adam easily could've hidden her from the camera if she wanted, so this really is her coming out party as Adam's "friend". Maybe she's more comfortable since the kid isn't around (assuming she's the same person).
Wait... what now? Do I have to break my streak of not watching Adam's videos to see what this is all about? Does Adam have a fetish for women with extremely annoying fake voices?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait... what now? Do I have to break my streak of not watching Adam's videos to see what this is all about? Does Adam have a fetish for women with extremely annoying fake voices?
😂 Her normal voice is pretty normal...but she does do an Elmo impression...skip to 14:30 and it's within the next 30 seconds

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wasn't he using some residents only fitness center in Celebration? Or is that deception on his part?

"Last year was the inaugural first year of Howl-O-Scream" - redundant Woo strikes again
Wait, did he say last year was the "inaugural first year" of HoS at SW?

Or HIS first SW HoS was last year?

Cuz that's been going at SW Orlando since 2021.

What the duck kind of alternate reality is this douche canoe living in?!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn't he using some residents only fitness center in Celebration? Or is that deception on his part?
When he was home he was posting video of his "workouts" on IG at the same place, but I don't recall it ever being identified as a fitness center for residents in Celebration, so that's an unknown as for as I'm aware.

JFC, even more horror crap? You can't tell me he didn't research and line up going to all these events if the Rays didn't advance. So much for "I have no idea what I'll be doing in October" BS, he knew exactly what he'd be doing. The thumbnail really shows off that great camera quality.

View attachment 2500188

Can anyone remember a vlog in the last 3 years where he didn't use the phrase "piping hot caffeinated beverage"? He got yet another pumpkin spice latte, so you can tell he's really giving his all to maintaining his "habit" of losing weight.

Adam again reminds us that he hates hot and humid weather, and he voluntarily moved to a place known for hot and humid weather from April thru October. He says he's happy he was away from Orlando for the summer, and he's happy (even in October) that these Haunt events are in the evening when it's a little cooler.

Introducing Adam's "friend" Chelsea:
View attachment 2500300

I assume this is the same person with the kid from the car show and yesterday's video, etc, I'm 95% sure but not 100%.

As a non-Woo thought, I think only the dumbest people of the planet would buy a ticket to "Howl-O-Scream" and then spend an extra $15 to let everyone know they don't want to be scared
View attachment 2500312

One actor posing as a disturbed exterminator (??) sprayed water on Adam and on his camera! Maybe it will malfunction completely and force him to get a new one from this decade.

He again narrates the entire video as if we were blind and deaf, just describing everything that is apparent to anyone watching. And as always, unless you have a great low light camera/lens, there's really no point in filming in these houses, it's too dark to tell what's going on.

Adam says he has no desired to go "overseas", but now that's he's been to the "Blood Light District", I'm sure he feels like he's experienced Amsterdam.

The ending of the vlog contains some interesting wording and information:

Driving down the road: "Now back in Celebration, and going to my spot...another haunt...did some SoCal haunts for a while, back in Florida now, I'm going to do a few here and there, not as many here as in SoCal, but I'll be doing some Florida haunts the rest of this month, and some other things too, other videos as well."

Is he not going on a road trip this month? The next 20 days will be "Florida haunts" and "other videos as well"? Does he want to be at home due to Chelsea?

I expected to find an avalanche of comments regarding Chelsea/Chelsey but all I could find was this:
View attachment 2500417
View attachment 2500427

Remember when Adam and Giggles were SO UPSET about the way the animals were treated in the last Guardians of the Galaxy? Yet Woo supports Sea World by attending this event.
Black Fish wasn't an 80s film, so more than likely he has never seen it or heard of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When he was home he was posting video of his "workouts" on IG at the same place, but I don't recall it ever being identified as a fitness center for residents in Celebration, so that's an unknown as for as I'm aware.
If I recall correctly, way back when he first joined he mentioned it was a facility for Celebration residents only.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.