Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That IG post was enough for me to unfollow him. He doesn't know tit about baseball. The Rays were fortunate to win 99 games given the litany of injuries (and allegations) that sidelined key players for extended periods, and that's on one of the lowest payrolls in baseball. But don't worry, Woo knows what they need to do to fix the postseason problem. I'm sure they'll have him working in the front office in no time.
Maybe the Angels can tit-can Perry Minasian and hire the Woo to take them back to the Series. Added bonus: with the Woo wandering the halls, maybe Arte will finally cave and sell the ballclub, just to avoid running into David.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Road trips coming up soon, get excited everyone :rolleyes:
I am just waiting for the "Classic" October Walk and Talk.

b111111.jpg

I don’t watch him much anymore but I don’t recall him being this clickbait-y in the past. Everything is an “issue” now.
His Aulani series under-performed so now he has gotta increase those views. Remember he also lost views and revenue from his cousin eddie video being taken down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Adam says he's "Proud of the guys" (the Rays) for their season, and that's a statement that sort of irks me. Maybe it's just a peeve or mine, but it just sounds weird to me when someone says that they're "proud" of their favorite team. If you're on the team? Sure; take pride in your accomplishments. If you've coached the team? Absolutely; take pride in your contributions to the players' development. But what exactly is Adam's connection that makes him so "proud"? That he wears the same hat?

I'll admit, I get happy when my favorite team does well, and at the end of each season I am thankful for the competitiveness and entertainment that I was able to witness. But I'd never describe that feeling as "pride" because I recognize that I had absolutely nothing to do with what went on on the field (or pitch, or court, or rink, or gridiron, or whatever playing surface you prefer).

Reactions: 13
Correct me if I'm wrong, but during the intro he says they aren't going to stay all day, just a few hours. They then ride the monorail, Buzz, Autopia, the Nemo subs, the railroad, Mickey's House, Small World (minor, brief, audio glitch), Tale of the Lion King, then they missed Haunted Mansion because it broke down as they got in line.
@dirtnap101 Yes he did. . He said they were going to be there a "short tenure of the day" 🤦‍♂️

Also. . . . .
- Adam has to once again state he is staying at the DVC tower
- Adam has to remind us he is a magic key holder
- Has to mention several times this is the third time at Disneyland with mom.
- Sadly this was their last day in California, and both are heading back to FL on Friday. (Get ready for an exciting travel day vlog!)

Since he was called out as an idiot about this, he did have to show us how he located the closet inside his room.

10999999.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@dirtnap101 Yes he did. . He said they were going to be there a "short tenure of the day" 🤦‍♂️

Also. . . . .
- Adam has to once again state he is staying at the DVC tower
- Adam has to remind us he is a magic key holder
- Has to mention several times this is the third time at Disneyland with mom.
- Sadly this was their last day in California, and both are heading back to FL on Friday. (Get ready for an exciting travel day vlog!)

Since he was called out as an idiot about this, he did have to show us how he located the closet inside his room.

View attachment 2494795
Can someone who is not blocked ALSO call him out on his bleeping INCORRECT USE OF THE WORD TENURE!:cautious:

(and COMMUTE too, while you're at it)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone who is not blocked ALSO call him out on his bleeping INCORRECT USE OF THE WORD TENURE!:cautious:

He is also embarking, departing (oh oh), cavalcading and plethora’d out. Back to boring fake town Celebration he goes. An appropriate simple minded town for this dolt to live in. Nothing ever changes there either!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume they flew out of Adam's favorite airport, John Wayne, today. I wonder if he is flying that new airline that goes direct to Orlando that he tried one other time, or if he's making his poor mother get on and off planes all day pulling her suitcase with a stop in Dallas or wherever?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Daddy Jim knows how many potential Woovian grandchildren old Daphne has spit out, swallowed, Plan B'd, etc over the years..... .

1696623042146.png

• Sick
I assume they flew out of Adam's favorite airport, John Wayne, today. I wonder if he is flying that new airline that goes direct to Orlando that he tried one other time, or if he's making his poor mother get on and off planes all day pulling her suitcase with a stop in Dallas or wherever?
Funny you should mention that. Breeze airlines just stopped their nonstop John Wayne to MCO flights October 3rd to February of 2024.
So it looks like a layover for the Woo's if they are flying out of SNA. My guess probably American so it would be either DFW or PHX unless he just goes back to LAX and gets a nonstop flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Daddy Jim knows how many potential Woovian grandchildren old Daphne has spit out, swallowed, Plan B'd, etc over the years..... .

View attachment 2495108
pretty sure Jimbo used contraceptives un his life. Preventing little humans from growing. Ramming his religion onto others in a country that says it values freedom, privacy and separation of church and state. Hypocrites and projection. Ignorance and authoritarian bs.

Reactions: 11
Funny you should mention that. Breeze airlines just stopped their nonstop John Wayne to MCO flights October 3rd to February of 2024.
So it looks like a layover for the Woo's if they are flying out of SNA. My guess probably American so it would be either DFW or PHX unless he just goes back to LAX and gets a nonstop flight.
Delta non-stop from LAX to Orlando is the ONLY way to go. With 2 or more people in the car, or a rideshare, it's literally car pool lanes the whole way. I'll take a 45-50 minute ride up to LAX if it avoids a layover anywhere, especially when the non-stop flight is only 4:50.

Reactions: 6
Delta non-stop from LAX to Orlando is the ONLY way to go. With 2 or more people in the car, or a rideshare, it's literally car pool lanes the whole way. I'll take a 45-50 minute ride up to LAX if it avoids a layover anywhere, especially when the non-stop flight is only 4:50.
Yes for a person with common sense that would be the way to go, but we are talking about Adam here.
We will see for certain in tomorrow's travel vlog.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2495108
Deep breath here. I know people are entitled to their own views. But if that is the case, how come he only had two kids? I am sure he is also anti-birth control too. So either he only had sex twice in his life (or may be none if Adam and Faith are adopted. Which unless he adopted within family, Adam looks like a combo of his mom and dad, mainly his mom. So I highly doubt he is adopted) or "God determined I was only to have two kids" type of pastor.........

I am sure he is not going to admit he has ever used birth control if he did not want a 20 Kids and Counting type situation and we all know how that turned out.

Reactions: 8
I found Adam when I was obsessed with people living in vans and RVs. Did anybody else here watch Camo Dave? He interviewed Adam a few years back but sadly passed away at the end of 2021. RIP
Yes , I loved Camo Dave , and miss his channel so much , so many things to be commenting on now days 😢

Reactions: 4
In case anyone's not on reddit...some more tea from Natalie's former co-worker.

1696633773772.png

1696633813157.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know I complain about the visual quality of Adam's vlogs, but holy hell what is up with this smearing and blurriness on a lovely SoCal morning?

View attachment 2494432

View attachment 2494435

I mean, yeah, the ride is moving, but not fast. And why why why is he always staring at the camera with this odd/blank expression? He's hardly ever speaking, he just stares at the lens.
View attachment 2494443
View attachment 2494447
View attachment 2494449

Correct me if I'm wrong, but during the intro he says they aren't going to stay all day, just a few hours. They then ride the monorail, Buzz, Autopia, the Nemo subs, the railroad, Mickey's House, Small World (minor, brief, audio glitch), Tale of the Lion King, then they missed Haunted Mansion because it broke down as they got in line.

So ONE RIDE broke down, ONE, and certainly if they really wanted to they could've stuck around and waited for it to come back up, or left the park and returned later to use their Lightning Lane. And he puts in his title "Ride Issues & Breakdowns". JFC.

Road trips coming up soon, get excited everyone :rolleyes:
View attachment 2494480
He stares at the camera hoping he can get a good 'candid' thumbnail to use. Otherwise he has to stage them, and of course sometimes he leaves that in the vlog, like he did yesterday.

His whole life is a road trip. he is on a road trip now. I guess it doesn't count because he flew from one road to another. he's been lamenting how long he has been away from 'home' despite never staying more than a week, week and a half, a series of days if you will. But as soon as he gets back he is going to leave again? I predict he will be in celebration, do Didney Wold for a series of days, maybe link up with TT for some spooky didney treat reviews or a central florida haunt season woopeats. Then my $ is on the roadtrip being to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinberg. He is long overdue for a Woopeat adventure there, maybe to check in with Carpetbagger, and of Course Will & Dawn from YITS will be waiting to latch on like hungry parasites as well.

Reactions: 10
He stares at the camera hoping he can get a good 'candid' thumbnail to use. Otherwise he has to stage them, and of course sometimes he leaves that in the vlog, like he did yesterday.

His whole life is a road trip. he is on a road trip now. I guess it doesn't count because he flew from one road to another. he's been lamenting how long he has been away from 'home' despite never staying more than a week, week and a half, a series of days if you will. But as soon as he gets back he is going to leave again? I predict he will be in celebration, do Didney Wold for a series of days, maybe link up with TT for some spooky didney treat reviews or a central florida haunt season woopeats. Then my $ is on the roadtrip being to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinberg. He is long overdue for a Woopeat adventure there, maybe to check in with Carpetbagger, and of Course Will & Dawn from YITS will be waiting to latch on like hungry parasites as well.
Someone might want to tell Adam people in a candid picture don't stare at the lens 😂

Trying to think like him, when he uses the words "road trip" it means driving somewhere, no flights. And then it usually means the whole back roads dead town BS routine. A perfect destination would be PF/Gatlinburg, for sure.

Reactions: 3

Cavalcade.JPG

And don't forget Cavalcade, A Cavalcade is a procession of people, vehicles, horses, etc. following a particular route as part of a ceremony. This is just a bunch of Disney characters on the side of a Monorail.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.