Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@dirtnap101 always appreciate the reviews! After skipping 70+ woopeats I fell off the wagon and watched the Aulani/Disneyland series, but back on track and won't even hate watch. So Thanks.

Adam is going need to traverse through the month of October while rebounding from his worse month this year in terms of views.
I would wager he may pull the ace from his sleeve (or so he thinks) and hangs out with Timmy Tracker :sick:
That's if Timmy isn't dragging his sick kid on a Disney cruise, and then coming back with Covid. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2498490
My money is on them two going to Gatorland and harassing skunk ape at least once this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Adam purchase his dvc points under another name because I swore he said he owns some points in Florida on top of his claimed aulani and California. But I can’t find any under his name.

Did Adam purchase his dvc points under another name because I swore he said he owns some points in Florida on top of his claimed aulani and California. But I can’t find any under his name.
April 2021 - Bought 150 points at Riviera not sure the timeline with him buying Aulani points.

Reactions: 5
08.10.2023_13.37.29_REC.png

The Woo-influenced algorithm* recommends, wait for it, Wade Witt! Who is Wade Witt you may well wonder, well obviously he's a contender to replace the public's fascination with dumb ass tatted white guys living first world problems and navigating the intricacies of vlogging about Disney. Wade is a cringe-master, somewhere-on-the-autism-scale, ginger weirdo who calls himself a "lost boy". He loves Disney Orlando exclusively, and oh, drumming on a drum set too, and he's younger and 10x dorkier than the younger Woo used to be. He's got a under 1K subs, so a collab with the likes of vlogger "superstar" Adam would do a young loopy lad like Wade a real service.

I think Adam and the other vloogers signing a dollar store toy hockey mask for charity. and then expecting it to auction off for a minimum of $50 was a stretch of ego, You gotta be high on your own farts to think your signature adds monetary value to anything.

So take a look at Wade. His charm is his sincerity, not the obfuscation and mealy-mouthed two faced crap you get from Woo.

*Woo-influenced algorithm: YouTube channel with Adam the Woo as the sole subscription.

Reactions: 1
Word on the street (aka “the rumor mill”) claims that Woo rents a room in a shared apartment. That’s why we never see anything but fleeting glimpses of his bedroom/office, why he never has “friends” stay with him in Celebration, and why he can’t leave his car there when he flies somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like the mysterious tall blonde we originally saw Adam hang out with at a car show earlier in 2023, hung out with Adam at this horror convention event too. She appears at the 30:02 mark with her back turned (wearing red dress with jeans) with her young son by her side. It's been speculated that she's either his Celebration roommate or possibly a secret girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2498844
The Woo-influenced algorithm* recommends, wait for it, Wade Witt! Who is Wade Witt you may well wonder, well obviously he's a contender to replace the public's fascination with dumb ass tatted white guys living first world problems and navigating the intricacies of vlogging about Disney. Wade is a cringe-master, somewhere-on-the-autism-scale, ginger weirdo who calls himself a "lost boy". He loves Disney Orlando exclusively, and oh, drumming on a drum set too, and he's younger and 10x dorkier than the younger Woo used to be. He's got a under 1K subs, so a collab with the likes of vlogger "superstar" Adam would do a young loopy lad like Wade a real service.

I think Adam and the other vloogers signing a dollar store toy hockey mask for charity. and then expecting it to auction off for a minimum of $50 was a stretch of ego, You gotta be high on your own farts to think your signature adds monetary value to anything.

So take a look at Wade. His charm is his sincerity, not the obfuscation and mealy-mouthed two faced crap you get from Woo.

*Woo-influenced algorithm: YouTube channel with Adam the Woo as the sole subscription.
Nice try. There's zero chance I'm clicking on that dude's channel. The risk of losing 5 or 10 minutes of my life that I'll never see again is too great.
---
1696805250765.png

So it looks like Giggles is integrating into the So Cal Vloggersphere sans David (Williams, not Erickson)...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Howard.JPG

He paid $250 for a painted "One of a kind" resin Howard. Largest scale unpainted resin kit is $95.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Are you looking up David Adam Williams? David A. Williams? David Williams... something like that.

Reactions: 8
@dirtnap101 always appreciate the reviews! After skipping 70+ woopeats I fell off the wagon and watched the Aulani/Disneyland series, but back on track and won't even hate watch. So Thanks.

Adam is going need to traverse through the month of October while rebounding from his worse month this year in terms of views.
I would wager he may pull the ace from his sleeve (or so he thinks) and hangs out with Timmy Tracker :sick:
That's if Timmy isn't dragging his sick kid on a Disney cruise, and then coming back with Covid. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2498490
One he paid $250 for a paperweight themed to one of the dumbest bleeping movies ever made and two Dim's eye looks extra wonky in this pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One he paid $250 for a paperweight themed to one of the dumbest bleeping movies ever made and two Dim's eye looks extra wonky in this pic!
You KNOW he just watches it for Lea Thompson. His original VHS tape was probably worn through in a couple of spots.

• Haha
Looks like the mysterious tall blonde we originally saw Adam hang out with at a car show earlier in 2023, hung out with Adam at this horror convention event too. She appears at the 30:02 mark with her back turned (wearing red dress with jeans) with her young son by her side. It's been speculated that she's either his Celebration roommate or possibly a secret girlfriend.

I can't see this being a romantic thing...who in their right mind would have a real romantic relationship with a guy that is gone more than 75% of the year? Maybe FWB or she is his landlady. Young son is dressed up so I guess he's a Scream fan? Seems young to be into such gory stuff.
---
I can't even imagine Adam's closet full of this endless crap.

adamthewooatw_386846523_645246214112855_4232671975533918828_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Word on the street (aka “the rumor mill”) claims that Woo rents a room in a shared apartment. That’s why we never see anything but fleeting glimpses of his bedroom/office, why he never has “friends” stay with him in Celebration, and why he can’t leave his car there when he flies somewhere.
We've seen the main family room with the tv and sofa. I think he just doesn't show the full thing because of what happened in LA apartment and Blab drama.

Reactions: 3
We've seen the main family room with the tv and sofa. I think he just doesn't show the full thing because of what happened in LA apartment and Blab drama.
We have? I only remember a bedroom-type room with a TV.

Do you know about when he showed a sofa?

Red dress and jeans lady could be his landlady. People rent out studio or small 1 bdrm apartments above their garages. I don’t think she is a roommate if she has a young son. He hates kids imo. He just loves kid things but not actual kids. That is why he went to the Chief’s luau in Hawaii. They are an adult only event. Otherwise why didn’t he show off te more impressive Aulani luau? Where did you see the tv and sofa clip? Which vid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.