Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 Points at Grand Floridian
150 Rivera
Both he appears to have paid cash for.
Can’t search for his Aulani or California ones at the moment.
Looks like he bought 250 Aulani points on December 5 of 2022. That must have been his second stock payout. I don’t think he owns any points at Grand Cal or the new Disneyland Hotel tower.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like he bought 250 Aulani points on December 5 of 2022. That must have been his second stock payout. I don’t think he owns any points at Grand Cal or the new Disneyland Hotel tower.
250 points at Aulani seems like quite a lot, I'm not sure about that, I think it was just 50 points but can't find his video about that at the moment. He also definitely bought points at Disneyland Villas:

1696901221792.png

Reactions: 2
That makes sense if he’s planning yearly trips there with his parents.

Wow, I found the Aulani DVC purchase video had never noticed this when watching it before:
1696904456969.png

You were correct, @ProfessorFate. I assumed he just bought 50 points at Aulani. Prior to this Aulani purchase he had 150 at Riviera and 100 points at Grand Floridian for a total of 250 pts. After purchasing at Aulani, he says he has 500 pts total, so he did buy 250 points at Aulani! :oops::oops::oops:

Adam's DVC points ownership:

150 at Riviera
100 at Grand Floridian
250 at Aulani
100* at Disneyland Villas

*this is a guess as he never actually mentions in the video when he buys into Disneyland Villas exactly how many points he bought.

So Adam owns a total of 600 DVC points. At an average of $200/pp, that's an investment of $120,000, probably closer to $130,000

I also note that Adam thinks the point cost for a room doesn't go up periodically, so I'm pretty sure he's incorrect on that.

I added this info to the Wiki https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-the-woo

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did this dumdum really buy points that have restrictions as to where they can be used while already owning at legacy resorts? (riviera for sure, don't know about the new DL ones)

So Adam owns a total of 600 DVC points. At an average of $200/pp, that's an investment of $120,000, probably closer to $130,000
So instead of using all that $$$ as a down-payment for a house, he uses it all for a Disney themed timeshare. Makes sense (to Adam). 🤪🤪🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
His last two videos have done very poorly, with 25k and 19k views respectively. I'm guessing he'll be going back to Disney World very soon to get his views up again.

Reactions: 3
You were correct, @ProfessorFate. I assumed he just bought 50 points at Aulani. Prior to this Aulani purchase he had 150 at Riviera and 100 points at Grand Floridian for a total of 250 pts. After purchasing at Aulani, he says he has 500 pts total, so he did buy 250 points at Aulani! :oops::oops::oops:
All of the info is available on the Hawaii Bureau of Conveyances website, including scans of all documents.

Reactions: 3
50 Points at Grand Floridian
150 Rivera
Both he appears to have paid cash for.
Can’t search for his Aulani or California ones at the moment.
Based on the YouTube videos he posted:

2 years ago he initially financed his purchase of 150 points for Riviera at $201 a point using his credit card for the down payment and recurring installments. I believe the financing term was 10 years adding an additional 15k to 20k to the total cost.

1 year ago he sold some of his Disney stock and used it to pay off the remaining installments early. Whatever was left over after that he used to purchase 50 points at the Grand Floridian.

10 months ago he sold the remainder of his Disney stock and bought 250 points at Aulani and added another 50 points to the Grand Floridian.

4 months ago he bought an unknown amount of points at the Disneyland Villas, probably 100 points as suggested above.

He made references to being a "homeowner" and didn't seem to know whether the points for a room would increase over time or just the dollar amount. He also wondered whether he would be around when the contracts expire in 2062, 2064 and 2067 which he twice previous stated as 1962, 1964 and 1967.

---

The Villas at Disneyland Hotel are $230 a point. $23,000
Aulani is $217 a point $54,250
Grand Floridian is $230 ($210 when Adam bought in) $21,000
Riviera is $217 ($201 when Adam bought in) $30,150
TOTAL $128,400
(not including closing costs and monthly dues)

What does go up is the dues which currently total $282 a month across the 4 resorts he has points with.
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
*this is a guess as he never actually mentions in the video when he buys into Disneyland Villas exactly how many points he bought.

I also note that Adam thinks the point cost for a room doesn't go up periodically, so I'm pretty sure he's incorrect on that.

I added this info to the Wiki https://tattle.life/wiki/adam-the-woo
Great info. That's a lot of money to throw at a company at near 50 years old. 🥴 Hope he has health insurance.

BTW, I also added "aroused" to the Wooisms Wiki, as yet another word used incorrectly.

I see someone already added it to the "Piles of Nonsensical tit" category too. Thanks! :)

How do we get that little pink tab with the Wiki link again to show at the top of the page?

Reactions: 8
Did he buy all of those contracts direct because resale is so much cheaper.
I wanna say yes?

Because I remember him yapping about wearing an "exclusive" DVC button or something once while he was riding the Skyliner after he visited the DVC CMs in EPCOT for a sale (and remarking how he was probably the ONLY one walking around with it ATM 🥴...or some bullshit like that)

If he can't figure out where to buy fresh healthy food at a grocery store while he was on his DiET, then I doubt he knows how to investigate resale. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So instead of using all that $$$ as a down-payment for a house, he uses it all for a Disney themed timeshare. Makes sense (to Adam). 🤪🤪🤪
Or at least buy a condo.

I would never see him buying a house bc of the ongoing maintenance, yard work (even if he used a service - it means he'd need to find a company and talk like an adult to someone), higher expenses, etc., and he really probably would only use two rooms - the bedroom and bathroom.

Instead, nearing 50 and with no wife / partner and / or children, he buys multiple times into DVC and overpriced flea market-esque merch, and jacks off to his daily collection of Aulani wrist bands.

Makes perfect sense to Adam. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh boy the 30 minute walk and talk we've all been waiting for is finally here!!!!
He needs a change! Hahaha right Mr. Woopeat.....
tenor (38).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has he ever lived on his own after he lived in the van? Excluding when he lived in the RV of course he was solo then as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.