Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he was home he was posting video of his "workouts" on IG at the same place, but I don't recall it ever being identified as a fitness center for residents in Celebration, so that's an unknown as for as I'm aware.
Back in 2022, he referenced getting a "resident card" and that's when he also referenced "signing a lease."
The resident card gave him the ability to use the pools, gym, tennis courts, etc. reserved for residents.

Starts about 1:23.

Then around 8:38, he references being "back at [my] place now" where a "friend of mine" gave him a "hard to find book" on the area.
(friend of mine = person I'm renting the room from = already has it in her house on the coffee table?!?)

I dunno. Has Adam been the type to have a snazzy decorative rug like that at his former "place(s)?" 🥴

Does that rug look familiar to anyone?

1696878951812.png

He also showed this... maybe this is the couch referred to earlier? Does this look like his style? Complete with a decorative pillow?

1696879037309.png

Reactions: 6
Back in 2022, he referenced getting a "resident card" and that's when he also referenced "signing a lease."
The resident card gave him the ability to use the pools, gym, tennis courts, etc. reserved for residents.

Starts about 1:23.

Then around 8:38, he references being "back at [my] place now" where a "friend of mine" gave him a "hard to find book" on the area.
(friend of mine = person I'm renting the room from = already has it in her house on the coffee table?!?)

I dunno. Has Adam been the type to have a snazzy decorative rug like that at his former "place(s)?" 🥴

Does that rug look familiar to anyone?

View attachment 2500657

He also showed this... maybe this is the couch referred to earlier? Does this look like his style? Complete with a decorative pillow?

View attachment 2500660

Bonus, he's wearing the Astros hat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bonus, he's wearing the Astros hat 😂
How dare you point out his ongoing contradictions! 🤣 🤣 🤣 How DARE you, sir!!!

We all KNOW that he is the world's BIGGEST Rays fan of his "boys" who were both "pathetic" but also "powered through" their injury-filled season only to "choke" to the point that now whittle Woo just doesn't care who wins... cuz he's DONE with you, Rays!, I tell ya! He's DONE with you!!!
---
That's a Rays hat. Same logo on the one below, just filled in instead of stroke only.
View attachment 2500692
Ah tit, son.

You mean I just made the snappy comeback up for nothing?!?🥴🤣:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's a Rays hat. Same logo on the one below, just filled in instead of stroke only.
View attachment 2500692
Wow, had no idea that was a Rays hat - without the light blue, that looks like orange-ish and dark blue Astros color. Thanks for the correction!

I'm just stupid, never noticed it hiding in the current Rays logo...still think it looks very Astros-ish on his hat, and the Astros' logo has a star as well so I figured it was an one-off.
1696881466524.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2501131
WTF, does he need Reverend Jim’s permission or something?
I think many stans are confused that he continues to say Giggles is just a friend, and that Giggles has a well-promoted boyfriend. So they are hoping Chelsea is someone he can actually have a romantic relationship with...
---
You 100% know this is coming if he stays in Orlando the rest of the month...

1696895921037.png

Reactions: 7
As a non-Woo thought, I think only the dumbest people of the planet would buy a ticket to "Howl-O-Scream" and then spend an extra $15 to let everyone know they don't want to be scared
View attachment 2500312
They offer these so that parents with children who may be scared can purchase. They only work in the outdoor areas/scare zones. They can't be used in the houses.
Lots of parks have these, including Cedar Fair parks. I'm not into these types of events, but I think you shouldn't bring children who aren't ready for such things to them. One issue though is families vacationing usually don't travel with babysitters, unless you're Tim & Jenn Tracker, so they would have to bring them I suppose. They do have a nice daytime event for the kids though that isn't scary and they have trick or treating.

Reactions: 5
09.10.2023_19.59.04_REC.png

Maybe it's the lighting, but she looks like just another "scare actor" or pop up harpy on a dark ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
50 Points at Grand Floridian
150 Rivera
Both he appears to have paid cash for.
Can’t search for his Aulani or California ones at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Are Mr. Woo's tall bleached blonde women the same woman or two different women? Who knows. He is quite the chick magnet with his manly shorts and appropriate t-shirt, his never-ending chatter about all things Disney, and of course that distinctive smell that makes cows run. Let's look at the evidence. Today's woman seemed to have straighter teeth than the woman with the kid. Has she been to the dentist or does Mr. Woo's crappy camera straighten teeth like it makes him look slimmer. Only one thing is certain in this odd passion play of a drama, there is no way Mr. Woo would ever share his toys with a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hate that as soon as I see a new woman with Adam in his vlogs, it's guaranteed that his stans are going to be creepily obsessed with him and whether or not he's sleeping with her (or trying to). He could be, but it could also just be that they are hangers-on since he's a super FaMoUs YoUtUbEr.

Reactions: 11
I think many stans are confused that he continues to say Giggles is just a friend, and that Giggles has a well-promoted boyfriend. So they are hoping Chelsea is someone he can actually have a romantic relationship with...
---
You 100% know this is coming if he stays in Orlando the rest of the month...

View attachment 2501298
We will probably get another Woopeat of him buying all available Halloween buckets 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They offer these so that parents with children who may be scared can purchase. They only work in the outdoor areas/scare zones. They can't be used in the houses.
Lots of parks have these, including Cedar Fair parks. I'm not into these types of events, but I think you shouldn't bring children who aren't ready for such things to them. One issue though is families vacationing usually don't travel with babysitters, unless you're Tim & Jenn Tracker, so they would have to bring them I suppose. They do have a nice daytime event for the kids though that isn't scary and they have trick or treating.
Yeah, no way would I bring my younger kid to that type of event, and what's the point of a parent attending (and I assume wanting to be scared) if they have a kid next to them that doesn't want to be scared? I guess if you had 2 parents there one could stay with the kid while the other went into the houses, and then they switch off? Adam's wondering if the necklaces work in the houses is just idiotic.
---
50 Points at Grand Floridian
150 Rivera
Both he appears to have paid cash for.
Can’t search for his Aulani or California ones at the moment.
Yup, that was the cash he had from his initial Disney stock profit.
---
View attachment 2501299
Maybe it's the lighting, but she looks like just another "scare actor" or pop up harpy on a dark ride.
The lighting is awful, but frankly I was thinking if this is a romantic thing, then Adam is definitely outkicking his coverage, especially compared to Giggles IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.