Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Every time he goes to Disney lately he loses interest once he's there. The vlogs get shorter every week, his time in the parks gets shorter every day, he spends more time in the room. Looks like he'll be the last one to realise he's bored of the same holiday. He keeps going back because planning it, counting down and turning left on a Virgin plane brings excitement to a life that is totally devoid of excitement otherwise.
Adam likes the “idea” of going to Disney. I don’t think he actually likes going to Disney. He’s bored and he needs a real life.

Reactions: 10

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Adam posted this. They’re taking the same Bahamian cruise he’s done a million times. More cheese plates and movies in the room. Riveting I’m sure. They’ll both be vlogging.
IMG_9718.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

madhon

At least he’s not doing his usual pose with one knee pushed out in front of the other like how girls do. Maybe he was butching things up for Max and thingy 😐
Don't forget the Hand under chin "princess" post, that makes you want to insta punch him

• Haha
  • Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
I am finally getting around to watching their travel day vlog. I'm sure he used to tout himself as being family friendly, the innuendo was definitely very Carry On.
Yeah it's definitely gotten worse. He gives off teenage boy who just lost his V card energy.

The perving on guys in public is a bit gross too, especially the flynn rider cat calling. If that was a female cast member people would be up in arms

Lananabanana

A 21-minute vlog? Isn’t this your JOB?

It’s becoming increasingly clear that neither he nor his paid-for friends can provide the content Gary C can. A devastating statement when you consider the limitations Gary imposes on their holidays.

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
All the “special“ videos he’s going to do for Patreon are the filler videos that he should have been doing all along. They are the same filler videos that other Disney YouTubers have been doing in between trips for years! Twattan does not have an original thought in his head.

Reactions: 9

Century20

VIP Member
It's a deeply problematic attitude for a 'businessman'and 'Travel vlogger' as he is clearly just relying on his regulars. That's no good for the algorithm. People won't find his videos helpful and watch more with that attitude.
I agree with you 100000%! There is an audience out there who watches cruise vlogs to help with deciding which cruise to go on. They want to see different aspects of it ESPECIALLY THE FOOD!!! So by not filming the main dining rooms in particular is a huge misstep on his part. If this is your so called job - then maybe you should try something new to eat and show the audience? and yes show the actual menus as some people look specifically for that! Ordering cheese plates and sitting in the room watching movies is not work. How about trying a local establishment in Belfast to eat, not a burger chain like five guys. :rolleyes: He is lazy and lacks common knowledge which does not bode well for him long term.

In the end people are just watching a collection of "Adams home movies filmed while on vacation" not some travel vlogger extraordinaire like he thinks he is.

Mark81

VIP Member
He already has 555 paid Patreon members. That is some easy and decent money coming every month. It is crazy to me that people pay good money for so many YouTube Disney vlog grifters.
He has? That's crazy. He will never learn and put any effort in now.

That said, he has now put himself in the firm rut of going to wdw over and over again.

His life ahead looks kind of sad, it doesn't get easier to make friends or meet a partner as you get older, it gets harder. He is going to be 50 and still walking around the parks on his own, occasionally with whatever 'friend'he has bought that month
---
Rewatching Lord Of the Rings, always nice to see Adam show up

20240114_184825.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
He’s just said in the vlog he’s born in 1993 (surely he means 83) and I’ve almost choked on my Yule log dessert. Absolutely fucking not. I know this probably isn’t news for a few of you but no way is he younger than me. Fucking helllllll

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
All the “special“ videos he’s going to do for Patreon are the filler videos that he should have been doing all along. They are the same filler videos that other Disney YouTubers have been doing in between trips for years! Twattan does not have an original thought in his head.
Completely this. Also what he should have been doing during covid. He would have got loads of views. Especially if he combined with b-roll footage.

Always chasing his tail instead of long term planning

Just watched the first 8 mins of todays offering and it’s telling that G is correcting A on most of his facts! Yet A still tried to make G look like a fool .. watch out A you are bring outshone on most things now by G!!

agathabeads

The way this weirdo stomped up to Mickey, about 2 inches from his face, begging for a hug was just f-ing creepy I'm sorry.

weirdo.PNG

You can sense the hesitation from the performer not wanting to hug this creepy 40-year old 😂

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
On the latest episode of Adam's Home Movies. . . . .

Adam & Gary are in Scotland and have to wake up at 6am for a 7:30am excursion to Stirling Castle- $119 per person. Adam says its not worth it.
They are EXHAUSTED upon returning to the ship especially after all the time on the motor coach traveling! They really need coffee!! Cabanas for lunch.
Gary goes off to see characters, Adam has chill time in the room.
Palo Dinner. Then off to bed. They are very tired after such a long day. :rolleyes:
Day 2 is in Liverpool. Limited time at port, but no rush to get off the ship they take there time and go have Cabanas for Breakfast.
They visit the British Music Experience. Not a lot of extra time otherwise or they would do lunch in the city. They return to the ship Adam goes for the Chicken Tender Burger & gary opts for the Chicken Tenders!
Adam & Gary play trivia. Despite Adam being a Disney expert they score 14/20 and do not win.
Gary meets characters and watches the ship leave Liverpool, Adam opts for the rainforest room and chill time in the room. Sorry Liverpool!
Adam spends the afternoon in his room ordering Mickey Bars and watching Disney movies on the tv, while Gary ventures out again.
Adam and Gary walk around the ship.
No social anxiety present as Gary goes on stage for one of the game shows "who is behind the curtain"
Dinner at Enchanted Garden.
The End.

Poor Adam this Holiday is taking a lot out of him.
ah11112.jpg

• Haha