Adam Hattan #9 Big fish in a tiny mouse shaped pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Mark81 for the winning title

Old thread

Recap
  • Adam got fattan
  • Well into 30 now, interests and cultural awareness doesn’t extend past 13
  • Even Gary started to get bored so Adam had to buy other friends.
  • Spent ridiculous amounts on disney holidays including 1st class flights and upgrades, despite being unemployed and closing his merch shop for most of the year.
  • Begs viewers for donations so he can continue these trips
  • No new books, his greatest piece of fiction remains his LinkedIn
  • Ego still bigger than Brogan’s forehead.

Screengab from @Century20
  • moved this out of quieter threads
    IMG_9434.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looking forward to skipping through another vlog tonight…. I just skip through it to see what awful things he can come up and complain about

Reactions: 2
A 21-minute vlog? Isn’t this your JOB?

It’s becoming increasingly clear that neither he nor his paid-for friends can provide the content Gary C can. A devastating statement when you consider the limitations Gary imposes on their holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus wept, what is wrong with him lately, complaining constantly about how expensive snacks are and how Disney is basically ripping everyone off now etc yet then books a $28 Disney min van to go to a$100 dinner with his fake family. And stop with the stupid ‘out of 5’ scoring it’s so infantile.

Reactions: 12
My god! Narcissistic twit. A very boring slog watching Twattan not going on rides. Fattan, stop it, stop it now. Get a real life.

Reactions: 5
Ok well that was painful. Here we go. . . . (if you have not watched it just SKIP IT!!!!)

- This is Adam's last vlog for the series.
- Adam meets the cheers ears family at Animal Kingdom
- Adam tries to call the shots early, and FAILS. He does not want to wait more then 30 minutes for Everest, however the posted wait time is 35 minutes so the Majority of Cheers Ears minus the mom overrules him and goes on it.
- Complains about a $27 lunch
- The Cheers Ears Family waits in line for Dinosaur, but it is too long for Adam.
- Adam returns to the resort for some chill time! That is right he did not go on a single ride at AK!!! But I guess he is exhausted. You know the heat! :rolleyes:
- Wanders around Cornado, Cheers ears decides not to meet him at the resort but instead just at dinner. Poor adam
- Spends $28 for a Minnie van from Cornado to the Boardwalk because you know "he's on holiday and is going to treat himself".
- Spends $100+ USD( with tip) at Flying Fish
- Returns to the hotel. Complains about the prices of things. If it's too high, he just wont buy it. No Adam your credit card is maxed out and you don't have the money to spend it. One moment you talk about how much you spent on the hotel, and complain about the cost of Mickey Bars the next? if money is an issue maybe your royal highness should stay at a Value resort so you have some money to buy a mickey bar?
- Repeats the need for the Skyliner at Cornado. Adam thinks it can be done fairly easy, unfortunately there a bunch of variables behind that idea from construction budgets to permits it's not that simple.

Someone was happy to see Adam. . . :cool::confused:

2615151541.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
- Adam tries to call the shots early, and FAILS. He does not want to wait more then 30 minutes for Everest, the Majority of Cheers Ears minus the mom overrules him and goes on it.
Good for them!

Reactions: 4
Ok well that was painful. Here we go. . . . (if you have not watched it just SKIP IT!!!!)

- Adam tries to call the shots early, and FAILS. He does not want to wait more then 30 minutes for Everest, however the posted wait time is 35 minutes so the Majority of Cheers Ears minus the mom overrules him and goes on it.
- The Cheers Ears Family waits in line for Dinosaur, but it is too long for Adam.
- Adam returns to the resort for some chill time! That is right he did not go on a single ride at AK!!! But I guess he is exhausted. You know the heat! :rolleyes:
- Wanders around Cornado, Cheers ears decides not to meet him at the resort but instead just at dinner. Poor adam
- Spends $28 for a Minnie van from Cornado to the Boardwalk because you know "he's on holiday and is going to treat himself".
- Returns to the hotel. Complains about the prices of things. If it's too high, he just wont buy it. No Adam your credit card is maxed out and you don't have the money to spend it. One moment you talk about how much you spent on the hotel, and complain about the cost of Mickey Bars the next? if money is an issue maybe your royal highness should stay at a Value resort so you have some money to buy a mickey bar?
- Repeats the need for the Skyliner at Cornado. Adam thinks it can be done fairly easy, unfortunately there a bunch of variables behind that idea from construction budgets to permits it's not that simple.

View attachment 2607926
I don't understand why that extra 5-minute wait was make or break for him. It's not like he had anything else to do.

You could tell he was frustrated not to see Luke in his wet swim shorts. Taking a sip of Luke's cocktail is the closest Adam's going to get to swapping fluids with Luke.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2607926
Come on now......be fair. He has a GCSE in media studies. More than qualified to comment on, suggest and I'm sure design skyliner extensions!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always love how he has mega long travel days that focus on the minutiae of his car parking situation, Giraffe food, the airport etc but by the end of the trips shitting out a 20 minute vlog is exhausting to him.

Same pattern all year. Once he’s there the views fall off the cliff. Only travel day gets good views. When Gary’s there the views are better but even then the last few vlogs get shorter and views fall off. He tried the mega long videos but the view count wasn’t any better overall.

Seems to me he needs that Patreon money to keep at this full time. But he only interacts with his viewers when he wants to flog merch. The merch store is just Mooooring plastered on things. A “new drop” means Mooorning on a different colour jumper. His pamphlets were totally neglected and no longer on the store….Constant talk about money and we’ve seen the company accounts.

He needs to get off his last arse and work much harder and much smarter or get a real job. If not he’s going to end up on OnlyFans with dead eyes and a botoxed face by the time he’s 33.

Reactions: 4
Oh didn't realise there was a new thread.

So he is starting his cruise series, 4 months after the event, and at Christmas when people are busy.

Screenshot_20231203_221008_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh didn't realise there was a new thread.

So he is starting his cruise series, 4 months after the event, and at Christmas when people are busy.
Another Cruise series?? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Get ready for plenty of chill time in the stateroom, sister act on the tv, chicken tenders, spa appointments, and spending little time off the ship with a dose of Social Anxiety!

It was so telling in this vlog he is over it. Why did he even bother trekking to Animal Kingdom to do nothing but eat an (overpriced) quick service lunch and frozen phallic banana? He made a comment about you know spending so much time staying in the parks is exhausting and you need a break. I kinda felt a little insulted at that - for those who live on the other side of the world (australia here) or can simply not afford the thousands upon thousands to go or have life circumstances where they can not take the time out - being told how sometimes being in the parks so much is exhausting.... he just showed how BORED of it all he truly is because myself, like the majority of tattlers on this thread would feel so privileged to go and spend ALL DAY in the parks, appreciating every minute. He has taken it all for granted and it shows. I dont think he can pull this off for much longer. As for that family... ugh they make me nauseous and how can a family of four go so often and dont those adult kids have anything better to do that travel to florida with their dull parents every few months???

Reactions: 10
I think Adam is confusing being tired with being bored. You’re bored Twattan. No sane person wants to do the same thing over and over again. Also when you’re in the parks why can’t you just wait in line? Especially when the people you’re with are going to wait. Join your friends weirdo. It seems everyone is getting bored of Twattan.

Reactions: 7
If I see Palo, those dining rooms or the room service bran flakes one more time I’ll scream. And at this time of year? Should have held it until January when people are in the holiday booking mode. Other creators are showing the Disney Christmas cruise now. I suppose he needs Gary content for a cash injection.

Separate bills for the CE bunch and Madam for that expensive dinner. Not quite one of the family is he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.