Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
That engagement is so bizzare. He’s holding a ring box so it was planned for that evening. They went out as a foursome and then he chooses the moment when Adam is waiting for food, trusts Gary C to be the witness/photographer and tells Adam “oh by the way….guess we did when you were inside”

These 2 seem to have very deep pockets and this is what they chose for their engagement? Bizarre. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mark81

VIP Member
Adam honestly seems like a horrible travel companion. He always gets the good bed and the luxury add ons. Everyone else is just an accessory to help him look good 🙄
Because he pays. Its the transactional friendships again. He sees himself as better than the minions he 'treats'

Awful man

Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
I do think it’s pretty shitty behaviour tbf. And Gary just going along with it when Adam has spent tens of thousands on him over the years.

Tbf Adam always likes to make everything about him, so I can't blame them for not wanting him there shrieking and posing

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
That’s sad. Built up all that money and then died at 59 before he could enjoy it. Stories like that are why I try not to put things off and try to go to different places. I don’t have the time or money to travel as much as I’d like but if I did I’d get off the ship! Literally and metaphorically.

• Heart

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
One of the benefits of him becoming wholly unrelatable is that he’s showing the audience that they’re not missing much. He makes the AKL villa look like a dark dingy cave. The sofa beds look guaranteed to put you into physio. His £800 a night California hotel was like an outdated Sheraton. He paid £2,500 extra on the Dream ship for a deluxe balcony cabin, only difference over the cheaper balcony room was that had an extra metre of floor space and a chair!

I’ve yet to see one room/cabin that was worth the outrageous expense.

• Heart

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Adam desperately seeks validation. Flying Upper is a way for him to feel validated by the fake display put on by the crew. He’s flown Upper so many times that it’s not mathematically possible for him to have earned points to cover it all. He is paying thousands to feel important and validated.
---
And Gary C saying he’d never fly economy again!! You couldn’t make it up, could you. It’s like one big ongoing Little Britain sketch.

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
I’m a heterosexual woman so I realize I am not Adam’s “target audience“ but I find him completely sexless. He is just not hot, sexy or attractive in any form.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
That was such a strange vlog! So I guess it was a spontaneous engagement if he only brought the ring a few hours before actually proposing, which is fine I guess, but to do it in the middle of dinner and it seems Gary was there by chance not because he was asked to take pictures 😂. And the body language afterwards of the guy that was proposed to was very closed off, arms across his chest, he didn’t look very happy! Of all the wonderful places that couple have been to recently and he chose to do it in the middle of dinner with Gary C hovering near by? Strange!

Tabitha

VIP Member
My rage right now.

This trip’s latest rent-a-friends in their full on disney adult cult cobbler accompanying King Disney Prick and Pratt, after only 3 years of visiting the parks.

The comment to garner sympathy for Gary, ‘his legs can’t handle Disney’… Look, we know he looks senile, but he is 43 not 83! His legs don’t work because she spends 24/7 horizontal. He’s the kind of person to piss in old coke bottles to avoid walking to the toilet. Adam knows exactly what he’s doing with that comment.

The reminder that Gary wont fly economy like he is the one paying for it. He’s a choosy begger. Who would want to fly economy if they didn’t have to? But the rest of the world, especially those over 30 so are earning a living, would not have the audacity to expect a ‘friend’ to pay for 1st class for them! He has no dignity. Do you remember when he went to Italy with his parents? 40 and they would have paid for everything too.

Adam making his bed on the plane? Does his mum do that normally then?

He disgusts me more than Barry Keoghan licking up cum bathwater.

halloweenqueen1031

Rounding up: Adam spends $100 per night, per person on the dining plan. Goes to Rainforest cafe for bland pasta entrees around $17. That volcano dessert and appetizer isn’t part of the plan. Did he skip the other deserts? Anyway, actually he states that he gets cheaper meals as this means less tip. 🤣

Later he goes to Mara and gets a $12 entree and pays extra for a side of fries. Adding a generous $10 each for drinks ( he doesn’t do alcohol) he is not close to the $100 he needs to break even.

Yes to get the value, one must buy (on average) the most expensive entree or go to like Boma on the DP. He said the Rainforest bill was $86. Mara was probably under $40. Let’s say $14 for two snack credits. That’s a total of $140 for a $200 meal plan for the two of them.

This is including the items he bought off the dining plan so the value is much less.

Yet he is the expert?

• Haha
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
My sister and brother in law spent 20 to 25k on a dream holiday last year, mainly thanks to having not spent over the covid years. So as a one off I can believe it. I just don't feel we know enough about these guys at moment to know if that's their norm or not.

Hattan, Victoria, etc, who go constantly make no sense, though
---
Adam and Victoria in 30 years

FB_IMG_1707683701433.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Adam and Gary sail the British Isles on their September Cruise.
King Adam books a GTY Stateroom to save some money, once onboard requests a different stateroom. Request: Denied.
Adam confirms they have a Palo reservation this cruise. :rolleyes:
Adam contemplates purchasing the rain forest room spa pass. Unknown if he does.
No social anxiety present so far.
Adam and Gary do not go see the Magician for the nightly show. They just want CHILL TIME in the room and order a cheese plate.
Adam may not be showing a lot of the dinner meals, suggests going to see his previous videos.
Adam has quite possibly his favorite meal ever of all his times at Animators Palate.
Random walking around the ship with room and spa tours. The end.

ah3.jpg

• Haha