Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmiAlice

For anyone wondering what the Amazing Adam Hattan is up to today. He is currently sat opposite me in the Virgin Clubhouse at Heathrow Airport. Gary C was following closely behind….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Mark81

VIP Member
Adam Hattan #10 - Adams let it all go to his head, while Gary C sleeps in the pullout bed

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pop!91

VIP Member
I agree, and I don't understand how none or these wannabe vloggers have twigged it's not a long term sustainable career. Do they seriously believe Adam (arguably the uks most successful) is really some rich successful person

They'll lose thousands of ££, and gain loads of lbs
Hey, you gave me an idea for the next thread title

Adam Hattan #10 - Losing £s and Gaining lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AmiAlice

Highlights from the flight….!
Annoying laughing and shrieks
Adam making up Gary’s bed. Twice
Taking photos with passengers
Telling every crew member about their ‘youtube career’
Gary telling crew he has never paid for first class but he would never fly economy EVER again!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

hrgrmr47

Max and Alex got engaged and Gary filmed it while Adam was inside alone and missed it…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_8613.jpeg

mickey mouse merch for an engagement ring i cant stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
IMG_8617.jpeg

If gary c ever proposed it’d be this one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

starri

VIP Member
He paid £2,500 extra on the Dream ship for a deluxe balcony cabin, only difference over the cheaper balcony room was that had an extra metre of floor space and a chair!
Hey, if you're going to be on a cruise ship in the Mediterranean watching Sister Act, you need as much space as you can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

emerald

VIP Member

Stomach turning display of arse kissing.

Lass on the right has had enough of them. She speaks for us all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Century20

VIP Member
Ok well that was painful. Here we go. . . . (if you have not watched it just SKIP IT!!!!)

- This is Adam's last vlog for the series.
- Adam meets the cheers ears family at Animal Kingdom
- Adam tries to call the shots early, and FAILS. He does not want to wait more then 30 minutes for Everest, however the posted wait time is 35 minutes so the Majority of Cheers Ears minus the mom overrules him and goes on it.
- Complains about a $27 lunch
- The Cheers Ears Family waits in line for Dinosaur, but it is too long for Adam.
- Adam returns to the resort for some chill time! That is right he did not go on a single ride at AK!!! But I guess he is exhausted. You know the heat! :rolleyes:
- Wanders around Cornado, Cheers ears decides not to meet him at the resort but instead just at dinner. Poor adam
- Spends $28 for a Minnie van from Cornado to the Boardwalk because you know "he's on holiday and is going to treat himself".
- Spends $100+ USD( with tip) at Flying Fish
- Returns to the hotel. Complains about the prices of things. If it's too high, he just wont buy it. No Adam your credit card is maxed out and you don't have the money to spend it. One moment you talk about how much you spent on the hotel, and complain about the cost of Mickey Bars the next? if money is an issue maybe your royal highness should stay at a Value resort so you have some money to buy a mickey bar?
- Repeats the need for the Skyliner at Cornado. Adam thinks it can be done fairly easy, unfortunately there a bunch of variables behind that idea from construction budgets to permits it's not that simple.

Someone was happy to see Adam. . . :cool::confused:

2615151541.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AryaAdamson

If everyone of his 743 patreon members would have the lowest tier which is £3 that means it’s £2229 every month for patreon alone . And some member ships are £40 per month !!!
So I believe there is an income of £5k+ of patreon alone .
Insane money that is

• Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
They are just so insipid and beige. Not annoying like Lord Adam of Hattanshire and Serf Gary Turnip just very dull.
Adam Hattan #10 - Lord Adam of Hattanshire and Serf Gary Turnip

credit to @AimlessShameless if chosen

seems appropriate Adam has to share his thread with Gary C seeing as Gary basically Co owns his channel now lol

• Heart
  • Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
My colleague is back today from 3 nights at the new Disneyland Hotel in Paris. She’s fuming and has spent most of the morning trying to get management on phone/email to complain. Her list of issues is a mile long and some of it shocking (previous guests food in the fridge, her 3 year old pulled a used condom from under the bed, the chicken was red raw and her luggage went missing for 6 hours on checkin day). Basil Fawlty must be running the place. She said the staff is all 20 something year olds who are totally overwhelmed and have no clue how to run a 5 star hotel. Pity Adam and Gary didn’t experience a stay like that, would have been their most interesting content in years!

• Wow