Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Just got to the clip of Gary doing karaoke. God knows how he even had a semi-professional career singing, even for karaoke it was painful to listen to. You can tell he thinks he's great, as well. Barely in tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

FancyNancy

next vlogging adventure is going to be exciting ... same old cruise, with old hag Jen Lefforge.
Snoozefest incoming 😴

• Sick
  • Haha

PJones

VIP Member
OMG pls do and report back asap!
He was by Germany and had a small area roped off. Between 40 and 50 people attended, Adam did seem to say hi to everyone. Couldn't see what food there was, possibly cake. Plenty of tea available and something cold.

I have to say that he was looking smart and not chubby. They went off into Norway after the fireworks.

• Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
It's quite clear that not only does he not have any style, he has a very limited wardrobe at home. He doesn't even seem to own at least one suit. What the hell would he wear to a job interview, or some real formal event. I'd he that broke he can't buy himself even the most basic capsule wardrobe outfits. If you can afford multiple florida trips and upper class flights, you can afford to get yourself some decent clothes
---
Screenshot_20231223_222511_Gallery.jpg

---
IMG_20231223_223119.jpg

---
IMG_20231223_223210.jpg
IMG_20231223_223229.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
I don't understand these people that go back to Disney several times a year. As a family went to Florida many times during the 1990's the last time being 2003, never stayed at a Disney property and we explored Florida. Disney doesn't change that much in a short period of time. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed going there and Universal BUT there is so much more of the world out there but these people can't see outside the Disney bubble.

Last edited:

Century20

VIP Member
I'm not watching it but I assume these tips are something anyone could find by simply googling "Disney world tips"
Yes you would be correct. Plus he has tips he himself would never even use like Park Hopping. The guy spends 2-3 hours at the park and is completely wiped out for the rest of the day.

Century20

VIP Member
The only good thing about today's vlog is that it was 35 minutes.
Late morning start for the 4 clowns. It is AK day. They start off with lunch at Rainforest Cafe. . . average rating 3/5. Major complaint was it is loud and it was a long experience. Disney expert Adam has been to Rainforest Cafe before, it is well known for being loud!!!
They ride a couple rides. No Social Anxiety present. They are obnoxious. Max and Alex bring nothing to the vlogs.
It's 6pm and AK is closing for the day. Adam says they would have stayed otherwise. Sure Adam! Your favorite part of the day is leaving the parks!
They go to Disney Springs. Wander around in some shops. Plan is to get dinner somewhere there.
Disney Expert Adam Hattan admits he didn't think that far ahead to check which Disney springs restaurants accept the dining plan!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Adam is lazy and I guess didn't want to check the app. Instead they return to the resort for quick service food. My guess it was Adam's decision.
Vlog ends back at the hotel. Next vlog will be at Hollywood Studios. The end.

Poor Adam must be so exhausted from a few hours at Animal Kingdom and walking around Disney Springs.
ATW84894.jpg

• Haha

jamesmaybe

The Patreon competition has definitely saved Mr Hattan's finances for now. But, it is unclear how he managed to finance anything before this, and I doubt the Patreon will persist as he's too lazy to post anything to keep people interested.

I always suspected financial support from the parents, as there's just no way his infrequent merch drops, dwindling youtube views (in a low-paying niche), and his books could support his life - let alone 3-4 luxury trips on top if it! Flying Virgin Upper, sailing in the suites, staying at premium resorts and buying into DVC - the figures simply don't add up when compared to the public records of his company.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Private Instagram and live streams? I give it a month max before they fizzle out. He wants a cash injection but there’s no chance he will show up weekly, enthusiastic and genuinely interested in his marks followers.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I do wonder if Max and Alex are using that money to attempt to invest in Disney YouTube careers. If they are - DON’T DO IT. Youll end up gaining 100lbs and making far less than you can imagine.
---
I don't understand these people that go back to Disney several times a year. As a family went to Florida many times during the 1990's the last time being 2003, never stayed at a Disney property and we explored Florida. Disney doesn't change that much in a short period of time. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed going there and Universal BUT there is so much more of the world out there but these people can't see outside the Disney bubble.
These were the golden days. No loungefly bags, minnie ear collections, and no entitled vloggers

Mark81

VIP Member
I hope Max and Alex are ready for that bingo caller jacket to make an appearance at their wedding

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Tbf to Twattan he’s clearly realised that if he’s going to milk his followers for cash he needs to throw them a few scraps.

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Max & Alex have just uploaded a vlog, they are off to WDW for 2 weeks but will only be vlogging for 1 week as they are meeting up with friends. I wonder if the “friends” are Twattan & Gary and they’ve been told that Twattan has to do the second week vlog?
---
Adam desperately seeks validation. Flying Upper is a way for him to feel validated by the fake display put on by the crew. He’s flown Upper so many times that it’s not mathematically possible for him to have earned points to cover it all. He is paying thousands to feel important and validated.
---
And Gary C saying he’d never fly economy again!! You couldn’t make it up, could you. It’s like one big ongoing Little Britain sketch.
If Gary C ever got a job and had to pay for flights he’d have no choice but to fly economy.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Did a bit of a deep dive and answered my own question…
So they both work in ambulance control rooms, decent salary for where they live (staffordshire). But they do love to pretend theyre rich - on holidays constantly, flying first class etc

IMG_4100.jpeg

Alex’s first ever disney trip was 2018. He went with another chap (assuming bf). Assuming Alex then left chap, met Maxwell at work not long after, and they went in 2019.
2019 looked like Maxwell’s first trip as he never posted about Disney before

IMG_4099.jpeg

They are now wannabe disney vloggers (3k followers lol https://www.youtube.com/@Max_and_Alex ), started their own shitty merch line ⬇ (please leave this to actual graphic designers).

IMG_4094.jpeg

IMG_4095.jpeg

I thought they were well in their 30s but apparently max is only 27, wtf (ive been going longer than he’s been alive 😭)

I think their lives must be so sad to suddenly be so obsessive about WDW so quickly. It’s like 14 year old girls jumping on the latest trendy boy band and crying if they dont get to see them soon.

I really hate what these people have turned disney into. They think this is what Disney is and has always been. it’s embarrassing.

Last edited:

emerald

VIP Member
He looks unwell in that photo. Like he’s about to burst into tears. Can’t believe he’s the same age as me. That’s a not a photo I’d be using to make a good impression.