Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Century20

VIP Member
Booooorrrrinnggggg! On today's snoozefest :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Adam starts the vlog feeling Haggard. :sleep:
Adam does not film Lunch or Dinner on the ship in this vlog. (Again proving this is not a job, just him filming his holiday.)
Adam and Gary go to the Princess meet and greet.
Adam went to the DVC office, but says it is not affordable to add on points. (Hard to do when you have no money)
Adam goes to the rainforest room, while Gary meets characters.
Adam the "Disney Expert" does not win any of the trivia they go to.
Frequently mentions past cruises. (Adam: If you want to see that go check out my previous cruise series)
They sit in the room watching movies and order the infamous Cheese plate!!!
Surprisingly Adam and Gary make it to the theater before dinner to see The Golden Mickeys.
They meet up with another disney vlogger Claire who Adam has known from years past.
Adam and Gary get off in Belfast and go to the Titanic Museum.
When in Belfast why not have a burger at Five Guys! Because that is exactly what Adam and Gary do! :unsure:
They return to the ship for chill time, and venture to the empty Adult Deck area. Why?? Because everyone else is off the ship! :rolleyes:
There is no pirate night, but they still dress up anyways. No social anxiety in sight, Gary loves being the center of attention.
The end.
adam111.jpg

adam22222.jpg

adam33333.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

starri

VIP Member
It's funny how they think everyone is jealous of their lifestyles, but it just looks sad as fuck
I dunno, here I am at work when I could be paying thousands of dollars to watch Sister Act and eat chicken tenders.

Adam’s showing us how it should be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Slinky Dog is always a 90 minute minimum wait. You know damn well they’re not queuing up for 90 minutes. They have a very obvious pattern. Get to the park. Kill time. Go a big ride. Kill more time. Another big ride and so on. It’s very obvious they’re using DAS but they think they’re clever and everyone else is stupid.

Century20

VIP Member
A collectible! To be fair it becomes a collectible as soon as it’s published, as the information is almost instantly outdated lol
And the readers seem to agree with that based on their amazon reviews. lol.

I was also hoping for something bang up to date, given how much has changed since March 2020, and chose the book because of its recent release date. Whilst it has been updated, this appears to be more of a refresh than a rewrite.
Be warned though that some aspects of it, particularly around genie+ purchasing, are already out of date.
Lacking in depth and disappointingly uninformative.
It just seems like a rather large book filled with a lot of fluff.
I think for the next edition or next book Adam really needs to invest in a proof reader - lots of silly typos that make the book less professional e.g when saying all manner of - manner is spelt manor. Various others too.

• Haha
  • Wow

AmiAlice

The were both being loud and obnoxious walking up the stairs and ‘flirting’ with the host. We have sat very far away from them.

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
So would I. Most people visit Disney once and queue for ages to ride everything one time. To then get stuck with someone fake screeching as loud as possible, commenting and filming is not on. The selfishness is off the charts.

Hysterical screeching is Adam’s go to for everything though. He does it just sitting there with the rent a friends (all of them). When Jen filmed him in their Rome hotel he immediately started ear bleeding screeching. It’s some sort of nervous thing. Like I have no personality so I’ll screeeeech instead.
Can you imagine the pearl clutching if someone just told them to shut their fuc*&ing gobs 🙄

• Haha

Hdc76

It was so telling in this vlog he is over it. Why did he even bother trekking to Animal Kingdom to do nothing but eat an (overpriced) quick service lunch and frozen phallic banana? He made a comment about you know spending so much time staying in the parks is exhausting and you need a break. I kinda felt a little insulted at that - for those who live on the other side of the world (australia here) or can simply not afford the thousands upon thousands to go or have life circumstances where they can not take the time out - being told how sometimes being in the parks so much is exhausting.... he just showed how BORED of it all he truly is because myself, like the majority of tattlers on this thread would feel so privileged to go and spend ALL DAY in the parks, appreciating every minute. He has taken it all for granted and it shows. I dont think he can pull this off for much longer. As for that family... ugh they make me nauseous and how can a family of four go so often and dont those adult kids have anything better to do that travel to florida with their dull parents every few months???

agathabeads

It’s a sad day when Gary C. is smarter than you.
There's actually a few times where Jobdodger Gary C is right and Adam is wrong and he just gets bullied into being wrong.

Adam is not even approaching smart, he's just arrogant and Gary plays up to it for the camera.

• Heart

Lananabanana

You can literally filter by dining plan on the Disney app, and that includes Springs. He doesn’t deserve to get paid for this.

Grifting Making his living being a Disney expert but can't be arsed to keep up with which restaurants do the dining plan. 🥴

autofocus

Well that was another week that resulted in me falling asleep before the end. Dull dull dull.

Two thoughts on the bits I did see however. Who the fuck arrives at MK and then decides to leave to see a hotel lobby and whether the carpet has changed? Seriously Adam, do you honestly think that your viewers are deciding on a high value resort on the basis of your vid. And honestly how is a carpet more entertaining than MK.

Other thought is why do these two have their "if you know...." prepubescent boy crush on whichever cast member who dons the Flynn costume. It is so cringe worthy both of you.
My theory is that they entered MK so that Gary could quickly get a DAS return time for the Mine Train ride. Otherwise, it makes no sense! They seem to want to keep their use of the DAS very hush, hush.

• Wow

emerald

VIP Member
They're really pushing the "this is not easy for Gary" angle. It makes me wonder if he's going to stop going.

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Watched the new vlog and he asked how Gary slept... he replied saying better than he did two weeks before coming out to WDW. What, worried about going on holiday? :rolleyes:

• Haha

glitteringgrogu

Chatty Member
Doesn’t surprise me after reading that nonsense caption about Gary’s alleged issues. A 40 something year old who is at home 24/7 struggles being away from home? What’s he going to do when his parents pass, stay on in their house looking at the four walls while some charity delivers a meal? Grim.

Back when they flew economy and stayed in values and moderates the videos were entertaining. They both seemed genuinely excited by small upgrades and happy to be there.
Seriously. I remember when flying premium economy and staying at Port Orleans Riverside was like a dream come true for them. Now they need to be treated like royalty 🙄