Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I have too much going on in my life to follow this latest series, but do let me know how the chicken parm is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

disneydenial321

Why is there never any B roll and so much blurred footage?
Because the managing director of the Hattan company can’t justify investing in a good camera or a camera that records in 4k. Smaller vloggers are able to afford it so why can’t he. My guess is that the board of the Hattan company didn’t approve of that purchase and opted for 2 upper class return flights to Orlando

• Haha

Charrots

Good to see Gary get an all-expenses trip flying Upper Class and staying at Kidani Village. He deserves it for all he does, for all he contributes, both to Adam’s blogs, and to mankind in general. It’s always heartwarming to see the worthy get treated in such a way. When you see people struggle in life and then get such an opportunity, it really reassures you about the balance of all things in the universe. In light of all I have said in the previous three sentences, it’s particularly great viewing to see someone receive such fortune with dignity and class.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Poor Adam. Talk about being left out!! They chose Gary the freeloading oaf to take the pic over Adam. I hope he picked the nicest out of he bread roll basket to make up for being excluded
Because they knew Adam would make the moment about himself - where as Gary could at least handle taking the picture.

Theodore

VIP Member
We’ll probably never see Max and Alex in a vlog again now that they've displeased Madam. Kieran refused to put out when they shared a cabin, never been seen or heard of since.

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Every time he goes to Disney lately he loses interest once he's there. The vlogs get shorter every week, his time in the parks gets shorter every day, he spends more time in the room. Looks like he'll be the last one to realise he's bored of the same holiday. He keeps going back because planning it, counting down and turning left on a Virgin plane brings excitement to a life that is totally devoid of excitement otherwise.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Thanks @Mark81 for the winning title

Old thread

Recap
  • Adam got fattan
  • Well into 30 now, interests and cultural awareness doesn’t extend past 13
  • Even Gary started to get bored so Adam had to buy other friends.
  • Spent ridiculous amounts on disney holidays including 1st class flights and upgrades, despite being unemployed and closing his merch shop for most of the year.
  • Begs viewers for donations so he can continue these trips
  • No new books, his greatest piece of fiction remains his LinkedIn
  • Ego still bigger than Brogan’s forehead.

Screengab from @Century20
  • moved this out of quieter threads
    IMG_9434.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Jesus wept, what is wrong with him lately, complaining constantly about how expensive snacks are and how Disney is basically ripping everyone off now etc yet then books a $28 Disney min van to go to a$100 dinner with his fake family. And stop with the stupid ‘out of 5’ scoring it’s so infantile.

Reactions: 12

Century20

VIP Member
The group leaves the hotel at 10:45am. Not wanting to wait for what will be an empty bus Adam spends $50 on a minnie van to get to MK.

They arrive spend time at the shops, starbucks getting coffee and sandwiches for lunch.
Adam mentions he has booked another Disney trip. :rolleyes:
They get on the first ride at 1pm - Small World.
Second ride is People Mover.
They all take the train back to main street and call it a day. :sleep: Poor Adam must be exhausted!
Head over to Riviera for some chill time - browse the shops, sit around and meet characters. Adam says: they needed a little rest.
Dinner at Topolinos.
Alex and Max get engaged.
Back to the room for a post trip report: Adam and Gary loved the lower pace trip. It was a nice chill holiday.
Gary will be back later this year for the next adventure.
The end.

Gary loves being the center of attention! NO social anxiety present for Mr. Gary C.

gary3878937894.jpg

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
The angles and the movement - it's unwatchable on a big screen. There are hobby vloggers producing better quality with their phones.

Gary holds up a bag of Minnie cookies. Adam asks if he's getting them and he freezes. It looks like his brain is short circuiting at the idea of paying for a pack of cookies. Adam then grabs the cookies from him and says lets get them. So, Adam pays. Gary has money with him. He spent hundreds on pins but he can't pay for some sweets. He has no pride at all.

There was only one bill on the table at Summer House for the four meals. Adam held the bill the whole time as he moaned about the price. Clearly, he paid. Then he mentioned buying water for the two rent-a-friends from Uber Eats. Then he went down to the resort shop and spent another $50 on snacks for the four of them. What a fool.

He mentions money every 5 minutes. We hear the cost of everything, he moans about the cost of everything but he still hasn't woken up. Says he hasn't budgeted for a t-shirt and coasters from the Rose and Crown so he'll have to budget them into his next trip. Whaaa? So instead of paying $60 now, he will pay thousands of dollars to come back again and spend the 60. Make it make sense!

I expected the rent-a-friends to be insufferable based on their Instas but they were so boring. Two dim wet blankets with nothing to say and nothing to add to the vlogs. They did get their 💸 out of Adam. Another vlog, another instance of him being fleeced and thanking them. He has no self esteem.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I’m here wondering who on this earth will receive a parcel with 4 old manky H2O bottles, open it and think “happy days, so glad I won this auction, money well spent” Surely the sad sight would trigger an existential crisis of epic proportions. And the lost soul who will pay for an empty box! with Adam Hattan written on it. What will they store in there? The shards of their broken dreams?

It’s all so depressing.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I've defended Adam on here in the past but he is becoming completely unwatchable.

Not only do I find his behaviour outright embarassing, he has become wholly unrelatable.

I don't want to see someone travelling in Upper then staying in a one-bed villa. I enjoy watching people do Disney the way I do value/mod, flying economy, it makes you feel like you're there even went you aren't.

My main bugbear with the free spending on upper flights is that Adam's current 'career' is not sustainable, this stream of income will not last forever. Why is he splurging money like this!? Fly economy and save the money for later.

Similarly, why use your DVC points on a one-bed for two people!? Get a studio and use the rest for another trip. Its SO short sighted.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
This cunt has become unwatchable. The laziness. The squealing. The wheeeeeeee screeching on rides. The lazy benefits scrounger sidekick. The bland palette of an 8 year old. Refusing to get off ships. The stupid singing. He’s offensive to my eyes and ears. Tried to watch latest drivel and couldn’t get through five minutes. How anyone can give this grifter money on Patreon is beyond me.