Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
He could just ebay it like most people, but he really thinks the fact he has touched and owned it will add a premium to it 🤣
---
Also, as if the dolls weren't a bit creepy for a 30 year old man (gives Criminal Minds serial killer vibes), why does he have a child's cinderella costume?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Century20

VIP Member
:rolleyes: Will he be letting us know which 2 rides to go on before heading back to the resort for chill time?

contentnew.jpg

• Haha

OhFFSakes

How did he look in his #nofilter glory?
Without camera and people to feed off, he looked somewhat normal and not obnoxious. He did not open his mouth, giggle too loud nor was he singing over copyright shit so had to double take to make sure it was really him.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
OK Adam has awful dress sense, especially when it comes to smarter looks. But PMM going to Victoria and Albert's dressed like this takes the biscuit

Screenshot_20240224_153101_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
For the same week, same ship and same itinerary for next year.

I worked it out on the bigger family cabin as he seems to think that he needs that extra room for himself - and on that note, the prices are based on two people sharing so it will always cost him a lot more as he has his own room.
View attachment 2801176
In fairness that ego has to go somewhere

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Jesus, then Gary C has the barefaced nerve to explain to us why $40 for the Minnie van is worth it. Yeah it’s always worth it when someone else is paying for it you twat.

Mark81

VIP Member
What's Mr High and Mighty Disney Plus is too expensive so I'm going to cancel, going to do now

Screenshot_20240207_214535_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

swirvel

For those wondering about how Alex and Max can afford all these trips (looking at Alex's insta bio they're going bk to WDW in may!) i'm pretty sure the answer is inheritance. Alex's dad died in late 2022 and had a couple of businesses, including a flooring company and a bunch of holiday lets in the peak district, he also flipped houses. He lived in a villa in Spain which he had retired to a few years back (he was only 59 when he died)... so safe to say I don't think they're struggling financially atm if his dad could afford to retire in his mid fifties.

• Wow

Anniebee

VIP Member
Say what will about Gary C, the viewer numbers are definitely better when he’s on the trip to Disney world. A fact that must absolutely gall Adam.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Look up Basic in the dictionary and there’s a picture of Adam. He doesn’t have one unique/quirky interest.

Taylor Swift - Adam and a billion others
Ryan Reynolds- Adam and a billion others
Five Guys - Adam and half the country
Centre Parcs - Adam and millions of ragged parents willing to overpay for a stress free mid term
Chicken nuggets and cheese pasta - Adam and every child

And on and on.

I suppose it’s a bit of insecurity or lack of curiosity. Most people have at least one thing that makes you go 🤔 Tell me more! Not Adam. It’s a wonder he doesn’t have a slice of white bread framed on his wall 🥱

Century20

VIP Member
INTRODUCING THE Moooorning Club!!

Adam is unveiling his patreon page, the grifting continues! Here is the scoop and link to his new video just posted today. (It is unlisted so you won't see it on his YT page). Says he is referred to as a Disney guru. :ROFLMAO: You will get his insider tips if you join!!!! Also he has secret tips and tricks for members only!!!!

AHHH2222.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

NosyWelshCow

3 rides, a two hour lunch and shopping for sweets. He’s totally lost the plot with these vlogs now. They serve no purpose, have no entertainment factor. The way he reacted to Gary C’s (pathetic!!) thank you gift as well, he just came across as a prize pr1ck.

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone looked, but I just peeked at his Patreon and the tickets were about $150 each to this event and he sold it out. He also has 960 members on Patreon...that's impressive. Hard to know how much that is on a monthly basis, since his tiers go from $4.50 up to over $50 per month but even if everyone was at the lowest level, it's well over $4K per month before Patreon's cut. I'd estimate he is in the $5 to 6K range. Not too shabby.

Mammoth Club did a meet up back in November but it was off site at a brew pub. Tickets were $30 and I believe they sold 300 tickets. It was catered and they even gave out some comp swag.

Jen did a meet up also in November at a table outside Boardwalk. Two people came.

Michael Kay (memba him??) did a meet up a few summers ago on a reserved patio at the Dolphin or Swan. He didn't pay for it, one of his minions did.

• Wow
  • Haha

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
I looked at prices for DLP in May. 1 night at the Disneyland Hotel for the lowest standard of room was over £1,000 inc 2 days tickets for one person. I'll stick with the Cheyenne thanks.
I've always done it separately and stayed at the Explorers. A much better hotel compared to the basic DLP hotels although I did like the Sequoia.

Adam is probably going to try to rival AJ from Disney Food Blog, however he'd be the Beige Food Blob.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I always love how he has mega long travel days that focus on the minutiae of his car parking situation, Giraffe food, the airport etc but by the end of the trips shitting out a 20 minute vlog is exhausting to him.

Century20

VIP Member
Adam posted this. They’re taking the same Bahamian cruise he’s done a million times. More cheese plates and movies in the room. Riveting I’m sure. They’ll both be vlogging.
Don't forget the Chicken Sandwiches!!!! Adam says they are a game changer!
Hopefully that waiter Augustine is not onboard! That poor guy has been through enough dealing with Jen and Adam.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Oh didn't realise there was a new thread.

So he is starting his cruise series, 4 months after the event, and at Christmas when people are busy.
Another Cruise series?? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Get ready for plenty of chill time in the stateroom, sister act on the tv, chicken tenders, spa appointments, and spending little time off the ship with a dose of Social Anxiety!