Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im.sorry to say it..........both Brogmonster and Twattan have put out 'poor me' messages. Anybody else synical about these two narsicists and wondering whether yet again......they are just cries for attention.

Twattan especially.......poor you wasting the money from the bank of Mummy and Daddy. You have been arrogant for years arrogantly showing off spending thousands and thousands of Mummy ans Daddy's money thinking you have some kind of talent. Clearly they stopped giving you money for your 'business.' Is the money fornthe trips ending too!?! I hope so.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell what a long winded dramatic word salad masquerading as supporting others while actually just drawing attention on himself.

The thing with Adam and his 'business', love him or hate him he does have one of the biggest UK vlogger followings....yet he is the worst at monetising it. He just isn't a good business man, so many things he could do aside just the vlogs, but he doesn't.

Even the US vloggers don't get some of the views Adam gets/used to get

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He’s jumped on a band wagon, ive seen a lot of these types of posts. Doing a ‘pity me’ post doesn’t absolve him from all the showing off he’s done throughout the entire year. Going on holiday every month without having a job.

So Is he really shaming a normal person who doesn’t brag throughout the year doing an end of year summary knowing they worked hard for their achievements. Prick.

The idea of being talked off a ledge by that total imbecile Gary C would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic. That prick is probably more entitled than Adam. Literally tagging along in a wheelchair for freebies so that AH has somebody to talk to on his vlogs. And Adam is going to that for emotional support? Stick with the professionals Adam.

Reactions: 14
They're stuck in this toxic echo chamber, reinforcing eachothers delusions and convincing eachother how hard they have it

I don’t mind Adam as much as some of you, but he’s clearly bored with Disney and it shows in the vlogs. There are so many things he could vlog in the UK, or he could do some water parks or other attractions in Florida. I know he and Gary are allergic to swimming, but it would be good for him and his viewers to try something different.
I don’t understand why he keeps going if he doesn’t seem to enjoy it much.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Adam as much as some of you, but he’s clearly bored with Disney and it shows in the vlogs. There are so many things he could vlog in the UK, or he could do some water parks or other attractions in Florida. I know he and Gary are allergic to swimming, but it would be good for him and his viewers to try something different.
I don’t understand why he keeps going if he doesn’t seem to enjoy it much.
Because he wouldn’t want to do another job. Neither would I tbh, Disney vlogging seems like a pretty sweet gig.

Reactions: 4
They never go to water parks, or the crazy golf thats on disney property (ive done them and theyre great), never go to International drive. Let alone the rest of the world. Or even the uk

I know his uk vlogs don't do as well, but more regular uploads will still be more ad revenue.

He could create more of his own disney related products (not the awful hattan brand stuff though)

Truth is he is too scared to do anything else, he is so far into his comfort zone he can't get out. Even on the cruises they barely get off the ship.

Reactions: 8
I actually never saw pure joy or happiness from Adam. He always struck me as deeply unhappy - even when he was mid-trip. Yes, he might have been doing “fun/happy” things but you could always see the defeat in his eyes. Maybe not in the early videos, but it’s been like that for a looong time now.

That's true. He is either acting up for the camera, or making everything seem like a chore or a drama. There is never actually much genuine natural joy or fun

Reactions: 5
I suppose thats what happens when all your friendships are tranactional. Hes a narcisstic arrogant showoff. I struggle to see who wants to be genuine friends with someone like that.

Reactions: 3
I suppose thats what happens when all your friendships are tranactional. Hes a narcisstic arrogant showoff. I struggle to see who wants to be genuine friends with someone like that.
Yeah, also like attracts like

Reactions: 1
What a total wally.
Thanks for clarifying that you aren't scrapping vlogging Adam. I may not have slept otherwise.
Imagine keeping Gary C around just to make you feel like even less of a failure as an adult.

Reactions: 6
Christ alive, is having issues with mental health a requirement for being a vlogger? They all literally have some pity party, wanting a medal for living a life which many only see as a holiday/vacation once a year. Diddums

Reactions: 9
What a total wally.
Thanks for clarifying that you aren't scrapping vlogging Adam. I may not have slept otherwise.
Imagine keeping Gary C around just to make you feel like even less of a failure as an adult.
Where is our hero broadcasting this information!?!? I for one think its outrageous he was not mentioned in the New Year's Honours list! #hero

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d chosen to take a break from Tattle but I’m currently in a shop stood besides someone in a “Moooorning” sweatshirt…

EDE2-FC1-F-03-C7-4-A6-B-8324-84-A9-AD5-B4-F86.jpg

They look incredibly cheap and low quality in real life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.