Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they spent seven hours of their time together watching the same TV programme. This New Year special promises to be just as riveting as the Christmas episode 🙄

(The Traitors is brilliant though so do go and watch it!)
What's The Traitors? Is it that reality game show that sounds kinda interesting? or is it that Netflix show about British government?
I need a new program to occupy my time :LOL:

Reactions: 1
What's The Traitors? Is it that reality game show that sounds kinda interesting? or is it that Netflix show about British government?
It’s on BBC1 and it’s fab!

Reactions: 3
The U.S. is getting a version with Alan Cumming as host and with a mix of reality stars and "regular" people on January 12th, streaming on Peacock. I will check it out.

The U.S. is getting a version with Alan Cumming as host and with a mix of reality stars and "regular" people on January 12th, streaming on Peacock. I will check it out.
Yep I saw this so will have to watch it; like Alan too 👍

It's brilliant, and I thought I'd hate it. It's like a mix of game of thrones game play deception and I'm a celebrity, with a touch of whodunit.

Not sure I could stomach an American version though, I tend to find their reality tv a bit much

Reactions: 4
It's brilliant, and I thought I'd hate it. It's like a mix of game of thrones game play deception and I'm a celebrity, with a touch of whodunit.

Not sure I could stomach an American version though, I tend to find their reality tv a bit much
OFF-TOPIC
I agree, even as an American. Our reality shows can't compare. I try to watch as many as I can. MAFS Australia and UK are the best. Love is Blind Japan & Brazil, etc. SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE!

OFF-TOPIC
I agree, even as an American. Our reality shows can't compare. I try to watch as many as I can. MAFS Australia and UK are the best. Love is Blind Japan & Brazil, etc. SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE!
There's a lot of American TV I do love but the reality and competition shows just have too much acting up for camera (and shouting) for my liking. Plus so many sob stories

I agree Australian ones are often great

GBBO is the GOAT.
THE BEST!!
And I agree, I am an American and I think our reality TV is terrible. Our competition shows are all about "I'm gonna crush the competition" and "you're all going down". That's because Americans prefer drama and high stakes. Take a look at Rupauls drag race, full of manufactured drama and rigging so that we Americans don't get too bored.
My favorite thing about GBBO is how supportive and kind everyone is, great sportsmanship all around.
They made an "American Bake Off" and its just annoying.

Reactions: 2
So I’ve been doing some Twitter snooping and…

He was (maybe still is?) a Tory in the 2017 election:

He and Gary are very much birds of a feather:

He has a sister?!?! He gives me big “only child” energy tbh:

This principled stance lasted long 🙄:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm fairness the food comment was 8 years ago so he was 20/21. But even so I'm pretty confident at that age I wouldn't have said that, or certainly tweeted it. Also I was paying (admittedly minimal) rent and i was working

Does Adam have a degree?

I'm fairness the food comment was 8 years ago so he was 20/21. But even so I'm pretty confident at that age I wouldn't have said that, or certainly tweeted it. Also I was paying (admittedly minimal) rent and i was working

Does Adam have a degree?
A leopard doesn't change its spots.
He has got a first in grifting.

• Haha
"Big only child energy"  I'm an only child myself and I have to agree 

• Haha
Gary C obviously a labour boy, all benefits and no work

(Assume this comment is OK as we stereotyping political beliefs)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to post her name, but his sister seems very hardworking, landed a good internship and is the complete opposite of manchild YouTuber Adam.

And echoing of course he is a Tory. His following list is whiter than Colgate.

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to post her name, but his sister seems very hardworking, landed a good internship and is the complete opposite of manchild YouTuber Adam.
(Could you give us a hint of what to search so we can find her LinkedIn or whatever?)

Edit: No problem - found it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.