Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @RJF for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were!

Reactions: 4
Going to hell but seeing Adam wheeling Gary around just reminded me of Lou and Andy.

Was half expecting Adam to be talking to the camera whilst in the background we see Gary sprinting off to look at some pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He wouldn’t do the GF again. Sane advise for once and I totally agree with his synopsis there actually. It’s a lovely property, it would be a nice treat but unless you’re minted it’s not worthy the money and you are not missing much by staying at a more reasonable hotel and visiting the GF for a look around.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never really kept up to date with this thread so not sure if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone notice how Gary C looks repulsed every time he eats something? I’m always surprised when he says somethings delicious because the way he chews and his face always looks like it’s something disgusting - I wait for him to go ‘ooo yuck’ every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Highlight of the trip? Southern fried chicken in the room. Brilliant….
I mean…After Upper class he said the highlight of the day was the little pull down bed so all trip Adam has been organising lavish things and Gary the says his highlight of the day is bed/Mickey bar/chicken. Comapred to the Gary of old who was calling his mother in tears because they upgraded to Port Orleans….flat is the word that comes to mind. I don’t know if that’s being over Disney or being medicated or being depressed or being overwhelmed (perhaps one ‘treat’ per trip would be better for him) but Adam did not get the reactions/footage he wanted especially with with Upper class and club level.

Reactions: 11
How does Gary pass the test for disability benefits??
duck knows. I have just finished breast cancer treatment but worked through it for two bleeping years. I got duck all. This prick is a disgrace!

And I will add to that - I m self employed. Because I still work and make a bit of money on the days where im not floored by chemo I don’t get anything. Yet I watch this bleep scamming and going to Florida at every opportunity. I hate him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The last couple video series has only confirmed in my mind how desperate Adam is.

He could never create a video on his own... Always needs some kind of wing-man or partner.

Adam has paid for the lazy-ass Gary countless times. "Surprising" him with upgrades, etc. It's now expected and boring.

Now Adam is wheeling Gary around in the parks for the second or third series.

Gary (well, kind of both guys) thinks it's so funny to be overly theatrical with the feminine thing, cuz that's the way women act. Grrrr... NOT AT ALL and it's starting to bother me, as I feel it is super insulting to women...

WTF.

Reactions: 10
Adam did a solo trip recently and honestly it was better without Gary.
Not only is Gary a fraud but he’s cringe AF. Who wants to watch a grown man sitting on the floor of a parade with kids whilst shouting ‘sortie’ every 5 mins. With money earned by hardworking people, often by many who ARE disabled.

Reactions: 6
Oh I disagree, that solo series was awful, so dull. Not that the Gary one is loads better

Suspicious how Gary suddenly needs to be in the wheelchair every day this trip. Which also just happens to be at the peak time of year with queues. They're using the disability pass for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The pair of them are literally the most awful people I've ever watched. They are the epitome of watching a car crash. As a gay man, I have always supported other minorities........but these two are bleeping awful. So narcissistic. No talent. Let's just film Disney projects and queen qround in front of the vlog. Dickheads.......duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The pair of them are literally the most awful people I've ever watched. They are the epitome of watching a car crash. As a gay man, I have always supported other minorities........but these two are bleeping awful. So narcissistic. No talent. Let's just film Disney projects and queen qround in front of the vlog. Dickheads.......duck off.
They are among the worst representation for gay men

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I disagree, that solo series was awful, so dull. Not that the Gary one is loads better

Suspicious how Gary suddenly needs to be in the wheelchair every day this trip. Which also just happens to be at the peak time of year with queues. They're using the disability pass for sure
Ohh let’s not get it twisted, they were dull haha but anything without Gary is an improvement IMO

Reactions: 3
Ohh let’s not get it twisted, they were dull haha but anything without Gary is an improvement IMO

The last set of his videos that I actually enjoyed was a pre-pandemic trip to Disneyland.

Reactions: 3
Think I will be messaging Gary to see how he does it. Had to sign on to the job centre and as I suffer with pains in mylegs meaning I can only do certain jobs where I won’t be standing I’m being left out to dry. Yet people like Gary and those with no intention of working get everything 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.