Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see Adam being particularly comfortable in a country where English isn’t the lingua franca. Or Gary.

I mean, look at how hilarious they find the word “Sortie”. That says it all.

And that’s before we get started on the cuisine…
Are there many fried chicken places in Bali? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he’s taking Gary C aka Mr Anxiety off to Disney Cal with him then I’m done. He can’t make his way through life due to his anxiety however airports, flights, busy theme parks are all totally ok (I know we only see part of their days but if he can spend even a few hours in these busy places he could at least work from home). Stop funding this existence Adam

Reactions: 12
Gary would have problems at Disneyland, since they'd most likely be staying at the Howard Johnson, and they'd have to walk to the parks. And as we know, Gary has terrible legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gary would have problems at Disneyland, since they'd most likely be staying at the Howard Johnson, and they'd have to walk to the parks. And as we know, Gary has terrible legs.
And arms..and back...and chest...and mouth...and face

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In todays booorrrrrriiinnngggggg slog I am putting money on Disneyland California!! Wow Adam......!!! Ground breaking!! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

What are these two fucktards going to do with their lives?!?!?

looks like the sponsor is Hello Fresh! Bollocks they were holding up the vlog. They don't care what the vlog is. They literally want anyone to get their brand out. It's not sponsored by them as such...........they just agree for their advertising to go out with the slog!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Cackling at this comment in the livestream.

The last thing you’d want to do is tit and piss yourself (or die of dehydration) whilst watching an Adam Hattan video:

5-F485-CAF-0-A4-C-4036-84-E9-93-C15-CA9-FFB9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he’s taking Gary C aka Mr Anxiety off to Disney Cal with him then I’m done. He can’t make his way through life due to his anxiety however airports, flights, busy theme parks are all totally ok (I know we only see part of their days but if he can spend even a few hours in these busy places he could at least work from home). Stop funding this existence Adam
I was there recently. I can’t compare to WDW as I haven’t been there in years, but I know it’s much smaller and it was absolutely heaving! Even I found it totally overwhelming and by the end of 3 days, couldn’t wait to get out. Going on a weekday made no difference at all.
plus will they do anything outside of Disney and Universal? I’d be really surprised aside from maybe the pier. Hollywood, never mind DTLA, is full of mentally ill homeless people shouting. If Gary can handle it, he can handle a job in Tesco no problem.

Adam will likely do universal/hollywood so he can get some West Hollywood Grindr action in 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watching the live of Blenheim palace.
gary : we’ve got a lot of walking to do

spends hours walking the trails, absolutely fine

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Disneyland Cali in a few weeks. Absolute pisstakers

justified It by saying they haven’t been since 2015. Wankers.

51E9D5C4-118A-49C2-9AAF-296041F52444.jpeg

also … this is a man in his 40s

B0607396-BAEF-450A-84D5-5BFC287FF3A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who wants to round off 2022 with what will inevitably be 45 minutes of out-of-focus and poorly edited footage of Gary and Adam dancing around the snow singing songs from Frozen?
I called it!

I was oddly looking forward to this (don’t judge me) as when I was watching his videos last year, the ones I enjoyed most were the ones where they were slightly out of their Disney comfort zone/rut (the Center Parcs series, the day on the cruise when they went to the spa…).

However, this was dull. Those light shows never look as good on camera and especially not when shot on what must be the 1998 video camcorder that Adam uses. The constant references to Disney in their conversations - is that all they talk about? Does Adam catch the bus to his local Morrisons and exclaim “This is like the Magical Express!” to random pensioners?

The Hello Fresh ad was short. I wonder if they included Little Mickey in it and HF asked them to take it out, hence the delay? Adam also says that the HF ads are helping to fund his next trip which seems an almighty stretch?! It probably wouldn’t stretch to cover their Uber to the airport.

240300-F5-617-A-4334-9-A60-16827-E014-A47.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1866327

View attachment 1866329
Seems odd to do california disneyland when later in year mickey and Minnie's and the new Toon Town will open, and universal will have Nintendo world

I have the sad claim that Twattan has tapped me on Grindr! #sadbutture
Haha you kept that quiet, were you not at least curious? Lol

Seems odd to do california disneyland when later in year mickey and Minnie's and the new Toon Town will open, and universal will have Nintendo world
Yes plus splash mountain will be closed for the Tiana overlay and Halloween and Christmas just finished so nothing is really going on. Avengers camp is still really minimal.

Gary is looking older in both this video and his recent Instagram posts.

Not necessarily old or unwell but he is beginning to look like a man approaching his mid-40s, whereas he always looked quite young before.

Haha you kept that quiet, were you not at least curious? Lol
Got the major ick factor. I was visiting my little brother at Uni of Oxford. He refers to himself on Grindr as 'not quite famous' or something tragic like that! I wish I'd screen shot it!

Yes possibly and something these dumb idiots wouldn’t even think about

View attachment 1866407
They both are really packing on the pounds
Twattan is really packing on the pounds - photoshopps his pictures.......can't do that on camera!! HAHAHAHHAH!

View attachment 1866327

View attachment 1866329
Disneyland California..................#groundbreaking

• Haha
Yes possibly and something these dumb idiots wouldn’t even think about

View attachment 1866407
They both are really packing on the pounds
Wow yes those are some large stomachs. Understandable for Gary, in his 40s thing slow right down and if he doesn't change his diet it will just get worse. But Adam, he needs to get that under control or he will be Paging Mr Morrow by his mid 30s

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.