Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one would you LOVE to see me vlog next. Big headed prat.
Yeah the wording is very self-centred on that!!

wonder if this means he's planning to focus more on cruises next year then?

He hates Disneyland Paris and has done so many WDW vlog series that it's all getting boring and samey

Any other Disney park would require him to actually put some effort in and it seems he prefers the lazy cruising life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine Adam dealing with language barriers, the food and also the crowds that Asian parks get, especially the Japanese ones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine Adam dealing with language barriers, the food and also the crowds that Asian parks get, especially the Japanese ones
I mean, if he and Gary as swanning around Tokyo in costume, Japan may declare war on the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a lot of American TV I do love but the reality and competition shows just have too much acting up for camera (and shouting) for my liking. Plus so many sob stories

I agree Australian ones are often great
As an Australian, I agree 😂

Reactions: 1
Why does he even ask, he's going to do the same boring thing every time anyway? Same recipe, same destinations -- it's beyond boring.

Reactions: 5
I think the issue with most UK Disney vloggers is, they forget it's their 'job' to show what is on offer around the parks, and just film their holiday instead. All we see is them just doing what they want on holiday.

Reactions: 11
I think the issue with most UK Disney vloggers is, they forget it's their 'job' to show what is on offer around the parks, and just film their holiday instead. All we see is them just doing what they want on holiday.
I feel the exact same way.
Adam tries to market himself as a "travel agent" style vlogger that provides information and advice, yet his videos are just a diary of whatever he feels like doing on holiday.
There was one vlog series where I swear they just went to Hollywood Studios to ride runaway railway every day. and don't get me started on his "restaurant reviews". do chicken tenders and fries really need a rating out of 5?

Reactions: 14
“How many stars for the tomato soup Gary?”
”Five, it’s just like Heinz”
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine going to dinner with Hattan. You'd have your fork with your first mouthful raised an inch off the plate and he'd be saying "out of five??"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd ask him to count my fingers
Would it involve the middle one of some sort?

I feel the exact same way.
Adam tries to market himself as a "travel agent" style vlogger that provides information and advice, yet his videos are just a diary of whatever he feels like doing on holiday.
There was one vlog series where I swear they just went to Hollywood Studios to ride runaway railway every day. and don't get me started on his "restaurant reviews". do chicken tenders and fries really need a rating out of 5?
One of his came on in the background when I was working today of Disneyland Paris. They went back to the room and slept all afternoon?! Great information and advice!

Haha don't hate on me - That series was the one that hooked me on Twatan in the lockdown's. I actually enjoyed that one until I realised what he was really like!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Twattan cant even get his vlog up on his own schedule. No wonder his 'business' is fucked! 😜😜

It must be another one that is "kindly sponsored" as he said he's waiting on approval. Surely he wouldn't mean approval by professional plus 1 Gary C.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.