Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
Such a lovely snap of Adam and Gary at Castaway Cay on their most recent cruise trip 😍

EA5-F70-E6-551-B-446-E-8-F89-010-A4-C9-C4-CAB.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Geetbo

VIP Member
The Cheers Ears dad (sorry I don't even know his name) was asking for sponsorships for Luke's racing car. I'd absolutely die if MooMooSharoo.com was splashed over the side of his car in the next race.
I think Adam would rather splash his moomoosharoo over Luke tbh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

RJF

VIP Member
I know it’s been alleged that he is on Grindr but I just can’t imagine Adam as part of gay hookup culture.

Imagine some bloke being charmed into his boudoir. The hanky panky finishes and Adam suddenly pops his head from under the covers (sporting that massive grin), places his hand under his chin and shrieks “Marks out of five?!?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

jamesmaybe

I skipped through the last video, and it was mind-numbingly boring. The shots are terrible (about 75% of them are an upwards shot of Adams double chins) the other 25% is Gary C doing something silly

However, I must say that one part of the vlog that I did manage to catch rubbed me the wrong way. As Adam is checking into to their restaurant booking he asks Gary C: "Do you need disabled assistance today?" What a fucking insult to those who actually suffer, and can't just wake up and choose whether they are too tired to walk today or not. Disgusting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the guy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

RJF

VIP Member
It’s actually a grand total of 12 visitors if you discount Adam and Gary’s repeat visits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

queenamber

VIP Member
It's almost as if... someone can be from Place A... and then move to... Place B....

It's ok though, most people die within 10 miles of the village they were born. You're in good company.
I think we're all in agreement that Adam and Gary have incredibly limited palettes and really need to get out of their Disney/food comfort zones but there's really no need to be this rude and condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

RJF

VIP Member
Even if he hadn’t used that background, there would only be about four places that it could realistically be:

- Walt Disney World in Florida
- A Disney cruise ship
- Disneyland in California
- Disneyland Paris

I would spontaneously combust if the video finishes and he says “Guess what, folks! Gary C and I are off to Bali!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lilac95

Chatty Member
No offense, but as someone that actually has lived in both places... you sound as ignorant as Adam and Gary. Not only was pizza perfected in the United States (NY style, Chicago, Hartford Style, St Louis Style, etc), but ~50 million Americans are foreign born. America is literally a food melting pot, and ethnic restaurants are run by... people from that place.

I would suggest not following Gary and Adam's lead by only eating at tourist traps. Enjoy your local tikka, which I'm sure makes you feel like a delegate at the United Nations of food.

I'd love to know where you went that had salad covered 'in sugar'. Dressings are made from oil/vinegar/spices - did you try to order a salad at McDonalds...? or let me guess, you went somewhere classy.... like... Cheesecake Factory...
Adjusting pizza recipes to fit Americans taste is not perfecting them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

RJF

VIP Member
(OMG I think they deleted his account as well as his posts?!?!)

I think it was way too much of a coincidence that that person had Banbury in their username, only ever posted in this thread and came storming in here trying to start arguments and calling us all jealous losers.

I’m not sure it was Adam but it’s almost certainly someone who knows him in real life.

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
I think we're all in agreement that Adam and Gary have incredibly limited palettes and really need to get out of their Disney/food comfort zones but there's really no need to be this rude and condescending.
Thank you @queenamber - you will definitely be on the guest list for my funeral, which apparently will be held within a 10 mile radius of my hometown.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
No offense, but as someone that actually has lived in both places... you sound as ignorant as Adam and Gary. Not only was pizza perfected in the United States (NY style, Chicago, Hartford Style, St Louis Style, etc), but ~50 million Americans are foreign born. America is literally a food melting pot, and ethnic restaurants are run by... people from that place.

I would suggest not following Gary and Adam's lead by only eating at tourist traps. Enjoy your local tikka, which I'm sure makes you feel like a delegate at the United Nations of food.

I'd love to know where you went that had salad covered 'in sugar'. Dressings are made from oil/vinegar/spices - did you try to order a salad at McDonalds...? or let me guess, you went somewhere classy.... like... Cheesecake Factory...
I’ve lived in both too, Manhattan, NY and grew up in central London to Italian born parents and honestly, your comment is really offensive. Please go to Florence or Naples and have real pizza and then compare it to Pizza Hut meat lovers. Even what you call Chicago Deepdish or whatever is a joke to us and a reason it’s never left the US unlike the original. It’s not really worth me arguing further with such ridiculous comments.
PS I don’t even know what cheesecake factory is but if you’re trying to make a point with that, it’s backfiring.

• Heart

RJF

VIP Member
I’d chosen to take a break from Tattle but I’m currently in a shop stood besides someone in a “Moooorning” sweatshirt…

EDE2-FC1-F-03-C7-4-A6-B-8324-84-A9-AD5-B4-F86.jpg

They look incredibly cheap and low quality in real life!

• Haha
  • Wow

RJF

VIP Member
On the subject of the Caplehornes, I had no idea what Gary’s surname was (despite being aware of him for over a decade).

When I started watching Adam’s videos, I noted that Gary would start his cringey “Thank you Adam” pieces to camera by saying “Hello, it’s GaryCam!”.

I thought that was his full name. Gary Camm 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

RJF

VIP Member
Does anyone think that The Long-Suffering Mrs Caplehorne goes into Gary’s room and throws out some of his crap when he’s away?

I bet there’s a corner of the Orpington Rubbish Tip littered with Disney paper napkins, cardboard beer mats and multilingual leaflets that she’s discreetly shoved in the bin whilst he’s off in America having a Moo Moo Sharoo.

• Haha

RJF

VIP Member
This thread all week:

We loathe Adam and Gary! Sick to death of the two of them!

All of us at 5pm on a Sunday:

6-DBDE1-CA-6576-4-F67-B51-C-5-E8-BE2-C3-BE98.jpg

• Haha