Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d chosen to take a break from Tattle but I’m currently in a shop stood besides someone in a “Moooorning” sweatshirt…

They look incredibly cheap and low quality in real life!
They are was queueing behind to get through security at Hollywood Studios once and the girl in front had one on, the text was peeling, and it was bobbly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what's the deal with this video he was going to get out on Jan 1st? It was delayed, but is it even happening at all?
Did he post something about it?

Reactions: 1
Euuuggh haven’t caught up with tattle, but currently watching the hurricane Disney clog (4th time, I can’t hack a whole hour + of Adam in one)

1. skipped half of it, not sure if it’s bc he’s alone or what but Moooooring? More like BOOOORRRINNG
2. The family he’s with seem fairly normal but why is he flirting with the 22 yo son on camera, go away old man💀
3. trying to find the family but he doesn’t mention their name until over halfway down his bio, if you’re making a video with someone. At least let us know who they are ffs
4. The DVC room tours are so bloody dull. Here’s a sink, and a bathroom. Wow. Basic amenities that you’ve paid thousands for are soooo interesting

I think I’m done, sorry if it’s all been said before. Off to catch up with the thread now

*EDIT BC I GOOGLED ADAM’S AGE LOOOLL*

so, just saw Adam is only 29 oops I thought he was like 33+ 😭😭 so not toooweird that he’s being abit flirty, but he is also spending the day with Luke’s family so still a tad strange

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else thinking mummy and daddy have closed Twattans bank accounts so no slogs!?! Clearly they refused to pay for the office earlier last year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Euuuggh haven’t caught up with tattle, but currently watching the hurricane Disney clog (4th time, I can’t hack a whole hour + of Adam in one)

1. skipped half of it, not sure if it’s bc he’s alone or what but Moooooring? More like BOOOORRRINNG
2. The family he’s with seem fairly normal but why is he flirting with the 22 yo son on camera, go away old man💀
3. trying to find the family but he doesn’t mention their name until over halfway down his bio, if you’re making a video with someone. At least let us know who they are ffs
4. The DVC room tours are so bloody dull. Here’s a sink, and a bathroom. Wow. Basic amenities that you’ve paid thousands for are soooo interesting

I think I’m done, sorry if it’s all been said before. Off to catch up with the thread now

*EDIT BC I GOOGLED ADAM’S AGE LOOOLL*

so, just saw Adam is only 29 oops I thought he was like 33+ 😭😭 so not toooweird that he’s being abit flirty, but he is also spending the day with Luke’s family so still a tad strange
Having a convo with myself but I’m screaming

Asked my mum how old she thinks Adam is, and I was like for context Gary is 42. She was like yeah definitely not that old but I’d say 36

HAHAHAHHA

HOW is he only 29😭😭😭 my brain is broken from this info

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My completely unsubstantiated and slightly conspiratorial theory about why the “New Year Special” never materialised:

- It was apparently filmed at Blenheim Palace and the photos we saw showed Gary and Adam going around their illuminated light trail.

- It was a sponsored video, hence the mention of “approval”.

- BP were slightly annoyed that Adam planned to upload a sponsored visit to their attraction on the 1st of January when the attraction itself closed on the 2nd of January. This has possibly led to BP refusing to pay up and now Adam is not uploading the video until he can convince them to cough up the cash.

Again, this is just a complete and utter guess and it could be completely wrong (maybe there is a completely separate in-video advert like the Hello Fresh one and he can’t get approval as their office closed for Christmas and New Year). However, that would be my best guess as to why that video never saw the light of day.

Reactions: 8
Whoever the sponsor was would have already agreed to a publishing date. It’s more likely that the content hasn’t gone through the layers of approval including legal. It really could be something minor such as maybe he used a word that misrepresented that product, or bigger where they weren’t generally happy with the quality of work.

Reactions: 7
or bigger where they weren’t generally happy with the quality of work
Tabitha, are you trying to suggest that Adam’s out-of-focus camera shots aren’t suited to a reputable brand?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely don't get why companies agree to publish dates after the event has happened. Adams not the only one to have done this

Reactions: 5
Dont believe there wqs a sponsor. Think its all a load if rubbish. Combination of too lazy and i reckon Mummy and Daddy have said no more cash......

Reactions: 4
Because nothing says “Christmas vlog” like January the 8th!

56485-A11-AA37-40-A7-B866-E87-BC143-C776.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My completely unsubstantiated and slightly conspiratorial theory about why the “New Year Special” never materialised:

- It was apparently filmed at Blenheim Palace and the photos we saw showed Gary and Adam going around their illuminated light trail.

- It was a sponsored video, hence the mention of “approval”.

- BP were slightly annoyed that Adam planned to upload a sponsored visit to their attraction on the 1st of January when the attraction itself closed on the 2nd of January. This has possibly led to BP refusing to pay up and now Adam is not uploading the video until he can convince them to cough up the cash.

Again, this is just a complete and utter guess and it could be completely wrong (maybe there is a completely separate in-video advert like the Hello Fresh one and he can’t get approval as their office closed for Christmas and New Year). However, that would be my best guess as to why that video never saw the light of day.
I wouldn't have thought BP would have the foggiest who Adam is, I'd imagine the sponsor is Hello Fresh or something like that, at a push some form of entertainment agency like Merlin 🤔

Reactions: 2
Even if he hadn’t used that background, there would only be about four places that it could realistically be:

- Walt Disney World in Florida
- A Disney cruise ship
- Disneyland in California
- Disneyland Paris

I would spontaneously combust if the video finishes and he says “Guess what, folks! Gary C and I are off to Bali!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still waiting for the day he choses to go to Tokyo or Shanghai to show something different!
Lot of content to be obtained, including flights, transfers, hotels and how to get tickets, reservations etc and showing in general how different the parks are e.g. lottery system for seeing shows

Reactions: 9
Still waiting for the day he choses to go to Tokyo or Shanghai to show something different!
Lot of content to be obtained, including flights, transfers, hotels and how to get tickets, reservations etc and showing in general how different the parks are e.g. lottery system for seeing shows
I can’t see Adam being particularly comfortable in a country where English isn’t the lingua franca. Or Gary.

I mean, look at how hilarious they find the word “Sortie”. That says it all.

And that’s before we get started on the cuisine…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.