Adam Hattan #5 The Queen has died! What’ll he do? 2 weeks delay on a Moo Moo Sharoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he want to cry at the gnocchi 🤨
Because he thinks he's a foodie, even though all he eats is Disney food.

I would have liked to have seen more from the convention but Adam's fans (fan) wouldn't stand for that, they want to see him do the same tit at WDW over and over again.

Reactions: 3
Imagine Adam as a judge on masterchef 🤣

In fairness he isn't the only vlogger to think world showcase is the epitome of international cuisine and that they are somehow super cultured

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who wants to round off 2022 with what will inevitably be 45 minutes of out-of-focus and poorly edited footage of Gary and Adam dancing around the snow singing songs from Frozen?

352468-D5-BF30-43-C1-984-B-BD199344-FABC.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He gave Avatar 2 five stars but said "Not the sort of thing I'd watch twice"...what?!

Absolutely meaningless, he's might as well have said "Didn't really like it but it's Disney related so I clapped like a seal"

Reactions: 10
Adam hattan #6 - Adam and Gary smug as glee living a life of codependency

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't realise little Micky had it's own account on the gram until Brogan tagged it in her story

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He gave Avatar 2 five stars but said "Not the sort of thing I'd watch twice"...what?!

Absolutely meaningless, he's might as well have said "Didn't really like it but it's Disney related so I clapped like a seal"
I would accept that comment for a film like Schindler's List (great film, will never watch it again) but yes. Clapping like a seal in this case.

It seems that he didn’t leave Twitter because of the rise of the far-right or for any other principled reason.

According to his last liked tweet, he apparently left as he may no longer be allowed to promote his YouTube channel on there.

D842-F762-B3-F6-4815-B9-A2-08573-DAB8-F0-D.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It’s wild he’s been doing YouTube for many years but still manages to upload vlogs where 90% of his footage is out of focus, there’s no creative editing, no fun, creative, motion graphics…nothing. He loves to brag that “YouTube is my job” but it’s a good example of how people never learn or excel, grow, or learn any new skills at the jobs they’ve been doing for years.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, he may get away with it in disney vlogs but he would never get away with it if he were to expand into travel vlogging

Reactions: 1
So they spent seven hours of their time together watching the same TV programme. This New Year special promises to be just as riveting as the Christmas episode 🙄

(The Traitors is brilliant though so do go and watch it!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So they spent seven hours of their time together watching the same TV programme. This New Year special promises to be just as riveting as the Christmas episode 🙄

Binge watching is such a luxury? Isn't that his daily life? He does duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they spent seven hours of their time together watching the same TV programme. This New Year special promises to be just as riveting as the Christmas episode 

Has he referred to "episodes" as "shows"? 😂😂 That's really irritated me for some reason.

• Haha
I know it’s been alleged that he is on Grindr but I just can’t imagine Adam as part of gay hookup culture.

Imagine some bloke being charmed into his boudoir. The hanky panky finishes and Adam suddenly pops his head from under the covers (sporting that massive grin), places his hand under his chin and shrieks “Marks out of five?!?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I know it’s been alleged that he is on Grindr but I just can’t imagine Adam as part of gay hookup culture.

Imagine some bloke being charmed into his boudoir. The hanky panky finishes and Adam suddenly pops his head from under the covers (sporting that massive grin), places his hand under his chin and shrieks “Marks out of five?!?”
Imagine topping and having to look at the framed copy of his Dream Guide while doing it. No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

🤣🤣 you win the internet today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.