Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wdw never does any wrong where he is concerned, every trip is the best ever and he wouldn't dare criticise the grand floridan after spending so much on it

Room service fried chicken at a corporate hotel “is the best fried chicken I’ve ever had”.

Thats because you don’t go anywhere other than Disney resorts Adam, so you don’t know what proper fried chicken really tastes like.
Next episode Adam has a club sandwich at the hotel and prematurely ejaculates because there’s a cocktail stick and a gherkin stuck in it. 🙄

I still would with Adam though, the little hottie 🙂
You had me until the final bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sponsorship just doesn't fit and doesn't seem natural fit at all. It's so awkward

Also he has definitely had his teeth done

Also how can people who go to florida so much be so unprepared for florida summer rain storms. Even if you've never been in summer, if you like wdw as much as them then you know

They're also the worst food reviewers. The genuinely think wdw is the height of cuisine
The food reviewing and marking everything out of five drives me nuts. Think of something else to say!! A star rating tells me sweet FA.

Reactions: 4
That hello fresh as was so random! Most vloggers work it into their day, which obviously wasn’t an option for this kind of vlog so it just didn’t work.

Our thoughts on their food reviews is that when you’re paying an extortionate amount for fried chicken (or whatever), you’re only saying it’s amazing to make yourself feel better for spending that much. Same with the misters’ latest expensive meals, every first sip of cocktail was a “umm not sure actually” which then unsurprisingly turned into “oh it’s amazing” once it sunk in that it cost twenty bucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
in his insta stories he's practically begging his followers to order Hello Fresh and downright admits he doesn't get many sponsorship offers!

For a channel his size it's strange that A) he never gets invited to Disney media trips and B) according to himself, this is one of the first Sponsorships he's been offered and he's overly excited by it!

I find it intriguing that channels that are a fraction of his size seem to be more liked by brands and companies

The thing about Twattan is he is so thick he doesn't understand his own business.

Disney are now highly unlikely to invite him on press trips. He's now a DVC customer. They know he is likely to go every year and likely to vlog. They win without having to give him freebies.

Hello Fresh are easy to partner with. You just apply and if you sign a contract to say the sponsorship will be viewed by x amount They will sponsor you. Every west end show I'm working on has Hello Frwsh sponsorship. Its easy.

His brand is shite. When you are narcissistic you believe your own hype. Sure, some die hards will buy it but its not profitable. He needs to thank duck he has a rich mummy and daddy.

And as for being attractive........eugh!

Reactions: 5
The desperation is starting to seep out and he is getting more obvious. It really shows in his insta stories, and like you say you just apply for sponsorship

I hate how he acts like him going on holiday is doing us a great big favour. All his trips are pretty samey and don't really have much 'work' content in them

"if you know me I very rarely partner with a brand, and if I do it's because I genuinely love their service"

Erm no dear, it's because no-one has offered before you creepo.

You have to hand it to Gary C. He goes on luxury holidays on the regular and not only does he get this free he has the person who paid for him pushing him around in a wheelchair when he gets there. The man is a bleeping genius.
It's one of the best grifts ever, bring some personality to a vapid struggling Disney vlog and get free luxury holidays!

It does seem a little forced and a bit much. Hello fresh doesn’t rock my world and not sure those hankering for a Mickey waffle like me will want it either lol. Odd fit to me. Disney’s not known for its salad.

Awful type face gives me "Have you been in accident that wasn't your fault?" Vibes

Reactions: 1
All them pins Gary had in his basket 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I got one pin last trip and only then because it was a 50th one

All them pins Gary had in his basket 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I got one pin last trip and only then because it was a 50th one
That’s what I thought! He’s on a free Disney cruise trip, free WDW trip, he’s getting pushed around by Adam in a wheelchair so doesn’t even have to walk and he buys half a dozen pins as that’s all he needs to buy 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where have I gone wrong in life 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought! He’s on a free Disney cruise trip, free WDW trip, he’s getting pushed around by Adam in a wheelchair so doesn’t even have to walk and he buys half a dozen pins as that’s all he needs to buy 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where have I gone wrong in life 😂
I'm sure you live a much more satisfying life.

When you think about it Gary has a very sad life and is trapped in this bubble he has created for himself. He will reach retirement and have barely progressed in life from being a child. No partner, no kids, no career, no home of his own, no independence, no higher education (i dont think), barely travelled (aside disney). Just wasting money on meaningless merch.

Not saying you need to achieve all of that to be satisfied, but you usually have achieved one or two to be a functioning adult with some self fulfilment

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dread to think how much all them pins were! I'd admit, I'm a bit of a pin addict, but when I was there in the summer and seeing the prices, I think I may be in recovery!

I'm sure you live a much more satisfying life.

When you think about it Gary has a very sad life and is trapped in this bubble he has created for himself. He will reach retirement and have barely progressed in life from being a child. No partner, no kids, no career, no home of his own, no independence, no higher education (i dont think), barely travelled (aside disney). Just wasting money on meaningless merch.

Not saying you need to achieve all of that to be satisfied, but you usually have achieved one or two to be a functioning adult with some self fulfilment
He wouldn’t be the only Disney vlogger leading that way of life…see. A fair few who do nothing but live in their own bubbles, achieving nothing, sitting at home wasting the days away until their next Disney trip and wasting money on Disney merch

From his lives, it seems his sense of fulfilment is developing his artwork or collecting toys. His only responsibility is his hamster. Lol.

He has no interest in learning or self development. He thinks ‘sortie’ is hilarious because he knows duck all about France. Why not spend some time in Paris and beyond? He has zero interest.

Imagine feeling so entitled that your friend takes you on a very expensive holiday but you still make him push you around. Instead of crying in Gary cam the least you can do is get off your arse and walk. Stop thinking you’re the victim and We’re all here to help you.

Sorry I might have missed it but why is Gary being wheeled around by Adam? I thought his issue was nerves? Did I miss something?

Sorry I might have missed it but why is Gary being wheeled around by Adam? I thought his issue was nerves? Did I miss something?
He said on an insta live that it’s because he has legs are not used to walking so much from being inactive his whole life.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.