Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no other monarchy seems to get the attention ours does worldwide.

But back to Adam, are that much of his audience American anyway. Always thought most of his fanbase was british
True, I work with several Americans who consider themselves 'Anglophiles' which means being obsessed with the monarchy [especially you know who] and falsy believing that everything in the UK is better and everyone in the UK is a classy, educated, cultured person. lol Yep, strangely many are stunned to hear that other European countries have royal families still. I am personally not a royalist at all but had respect for the Queen and am sad to see her go, though I was also sad watching her deteriorate before us over the last while so I think it was her time after a long, good run. I completely understand why people would be very sad but I find what Adam is doing (and others like him) to be attention seeking. I also loathe that such public pronouncements just result in the usual mud slinging, political nonsense and people saying nasty things about HRM in the comments, all seems far more disrespectful than getting on with it. especially when 'it' is a holiday video that you filmed in the past.

I do get a chuckle though imagining showing messages like Adam's to Princess Anne, I imagine a withering scoff would be the response. I think many of these vloggers think they need should be releasing official statements to the AP, totally inflated sense of their importance when even the most popular Disney vloggers are still small niche channels.

Reactions: 7
True, I work with several Americans who consider themselves 'Anglophiles' which means being obsessed with the monarchy [especially you know who] and falsy believing that everything in the UK is better and everyone in the UK is a classy, educated, cultured person. lol Yep, strangely many are stunned to hear that other European countries have royal families still. I am personally not a royalist at all but had respect for the Queen and am sad to see her go, though I was also sad watching her deteriorate before us over the last while so I think it was her time after a long, good run. I completely understand why people would be very sad but I find what Adam is doing (and others like him) to be attention seeking. I also loathe that such public pronouncements just result in the usual mud slinging, political nonsense and people saying nasty things about HRM in the comments, all seems far more disrespectful than getting on with it. especially when 'it' is a holiday video that you filmed in the past.

I do get a chuckle though imagining showing messages like Adam's to Princess Anne, I imagine a withering scoff would be the response. I think many of these vloggers think they need should be releasing official statements to the AP, totally inflated sense of their importance when even the most popular Disney vloggers are still small niche channels.
'Naff off Adam' sincerely, Princess Anne

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I've missed something........what has the head been doing now!?! Claiming he's part-royal to get some attention?!?

He’s clearly missed a trick with his merch. Instead of “Moooooorning”, he should have released a line with “Mooooourning”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s clearly missed a trick with his merch. Instead of “Moooooorning”, he should have released a line with “Mooooourning”.
Gary C has "drawn" a picture of The Queen riding the People Mover with a hand under her chin, there are only 500 being made and will cost £1000 each.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gary C has "drawn" a picture of The Queen riding the People Mover with a hand under her chin, there are only 500 being made and will cost £1000 each.
Believed you for a moment....which says a lot on how I think of them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry all. Apparently the two of them are too ridiculous to parody hahaha.

But don't you wish you could see that picture...

• Haha
Reactions: 3

He’s half way there haha. She has a bit of salad stuck to her hat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.