Adam Hattan #4 Going broke for DVC, $6000 on pins for oooh Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth wants to walk around in public with a sweatshirt that says moo moo Sharoo on it? Ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Made to order, in other words he doesn't want to/can't get bulk stock in/making enough from it so products are created when ordered (basically made to order dropshipping through third parties)

Reactions: 5
Let's flog that dead horse that nobody wants in the first place. No one wants the product you bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 2
Made to order, in other words he doesn't want to/can't get bulk stock in/making enough from it so products are created when ordered (basically made to order dropshipping through third parties)
No secret his old store was hosted by the company I work for. I've posted with thinly veiled posts in the past and let's just say.....it was not a money maker. He's changed direction (not the direction I would have suggested had I been his account manager but he wasn't on a plan that comes with an account manager) and I see his logic but think it won't work either. I think there's money to be made from his audience but it's not in moomoosharoo and mooorning merch. He's not a superstar who can 'drop' products a few times a year and rake it in. Above all you need consistency. This new model can be more 'consistent' than his old as in he can leave it up there and it's drop shipped to the customer when they order buuut Spring still requires the merchant to put in a lot of marketing work and the market for moomoosharoo and mooorining is a small one. He gets more viewers than subscribers and of those viewers who won't subscribe how many will wear a moorning hoodie.

He's ahead of most of the Disney vlogging crew with his thinking on merch and ecommerce but not there yet with the right products and the consistency needed to make a real go of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting and yeah as I've always understood it with dropshipping you have to be on it constantly with the marketing in order for it to work well

Also, I think Adam is massively deluding himself that he is a lifestyle. He isn't, it's disney that's the lifestyle and the one his viewers are interested in. Although I don't agree with knock off disney merch, he would be better to go the dfb and magical day apparel route. But then that would require some work and creative skill

Reactions: 7
Confession - there is a teeny part of me that’s jealous of Adam and Gary able to jump ship to Disney at the drop of a hat but it does puzzle me why they’d want to go every couple of months and do the same things time and time again.

Don’t get me wrong - some rides I could go on time and again but The Land. I guess part of it is that Adam can share his collection of know it all facts

Reactions: 4
You have to hand it to Gary C. He goes on luxury holidays on the regular and not only does he get this free he has the person who paid for him pushing him around in a wheelchair when he gets there. The man is a bleeping genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is his camera always blurry?

You have to hand it to Gary C. He goes on luxury holidays on the regular and not only does he get this free he has the person who paid for him pushing him around in a wheelchair when he gets there. The man is a bleeping genius.
well to be fair a lot of the entertainment for me is Gary and the marketing and catchphrases appear to be Gary’s (that I assume Adam has made into merch for his business). I always wondered why it wasn’t a joint venture as them together is the magic

Reactions: 3
Why is his camera always blurry?

well to be fair a lot of the entertainment for me is Gary and the marketing and catchphrases appear to be Gary’s (that I assume Adam has made into merch for his business). I always wondered why it wasn’t a joint venture as them together is the magic
Just thinking this - do you think Gary plods through his day with any thought to the fact that Adam may latch on to something Gary says and turn it into the next tshirt, fridge magnet or phone case. I wonder if Gary gets any shares in the Hattan company oops sorry I mean MooMooSharoo.com

Oh dear God, Adam has gone down the sponsorship route.

He's not moo-moo-sharooing a lot of product, it seems.

And of course Gary is in a wheelchair again.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And now he’s joined the push for boxed meals. Must be needing the cash to pay for GaryC.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just thinking this - do you think Gary plods through his day with any thought to the fact that Adam may latch on to something Gary says and turn it into the next tshirt, fridge magnet or phone case. I wonder if Gary gets any shares in the Hattan company oops sorry I mean MooMooSharoo.com
Maybe that’s the trade off for his trips with Adam. I enjoy watching Gary, I think if whatever is holding him back wasn’t there he’d have a popular brand by himself. He seems quite sweet and is fun to watch.

Reactions: 1
The sponsorship just doesn't fit and doesn't seem natural fit at all. It's so awkward

Also he has definitely had his teeth done

Also how can people who go to florida so much be so unprepared for florida summer rain storms. Even if you've never been in summer, if you like wdw as much as them then you know

They're also the worst food reviewers. The genuinely think wdw is the height of cuisine

Reactions: 3
Room service fried chicken at a corporate hotel “is the best fried chicken I’ve ever had”.

Thats because you don’t go anywhere other than Disney resorts Adam, so you don’t know what proper fried chicken really tastes like.
Next episode Adam has a club sandwich at the hotel and prematurely ejaculates because there’s a cocktail stick and a gherkin stuck in it. 🙄

I still would with Adam though, the little hottie 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.